• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 19, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - August 19, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - August 19, 2020


    Wildcard Wednesday - August 19, 2020

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When you build your tree farm on top of your base.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    "7 Days to Stealth"

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    So I'm searching through a house and spot a cooking pot landmine and sigh loudly, thinking to myself "damn, guess all the zombies are gunna wake up from this." So I put an arrow into the mine and it exploded but no zombies were alerted. "huh. Guess this floor is empty, at the very least" I walk over a pile of debris and it made a slight creaking sound. After this very quiet creak I hear a zombie. I turn the corner and take a fist to the face from a hawt zombie nurse. Yeah they got a knife through the skull but I have a bruised face and unending confusion. So uh...yeah. Stealth. 😂

    submitted by /u/Just_An_Anon_Boi
    [link] [comments]

    Every season/version I like to collect one certain item. I've collection of cooking pots, beakers, empty jars, chairs and such other items. This time is potted plants.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Alpha19 b180 is STABLE.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    It's finally time.

    Too many release notes for a post though.

    https://7daystodie.com/a19-official-release-notes/

    submitted by /u/StabbyInc
    [link] [comments]

    What is that and how do I loot it?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    a19 stable is finaly out.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Is it possible to live off the traders entirely.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    I want to do a. Minimalist playthrough where I don't scavenge, or have a base. Just one secure storage box, a campfire, and a bedroll. Placed within 500m of a trader. The only rule being that everything is trader based, I only do traders quests and use the money I make to buy supplies outside quest rewards and only looting houses that a trader quest sends me to specifically. I want to make it beyond day 100. Any thoughts/tips?

    submitted by /u/MrRiddle18
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone getting weird graphics glitches in A19 Stable? I'm seeing all these random blocks that aren't actually there. I can walk through them and I can't break them.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Question about new patch

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    We have a small server where we use that carpopack or whatever its called to get the extra prefabs, running on alpha 18 stable, is there anything specific I need to do to ensure compatibility with new patch? Any help appreciated, would really like to keep our base and world

    submitted by /u/Sinuate101
    [link] [comments]

    Fortifying a house?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    So when it comes to defending hordes, do you guys prefer building an OP base from scratch? Or do you like the aspect of finding an existing house and fortifying it against attacks?

    I know giant bases made of concrete with a spike pit is the way to go, but I've been having fun holding houses down because it actually adds tension. Makes you feel like you're in the original Night of the Living Dead.

    How do you usually hold out on horde nights?

    submitted by /u/FiftyCalReaper
    [link] [comments]

    What alpha 19 feature are you most excited for? So many things I like but personally like the tier questing system, what about you guys?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    Alpha 19 Every time I take damage my character's head gets stuck

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    I've never really had any problems or bugs with any of the previous updates or versions. I just updated and started playing today and every time I take any sort of damage I can't look around anymore until I restart the game.

    Everything else is fine, I can move and hit stuff, but I can't look around. Can't find any thing about it online or in forums. At this point it's unplayable because zombies will get a hit on me and I have to restart my entire game.

    Wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if they did, how did they fix it?

    submitted by /u/Faultedxj13
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies not spawning after update

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    Greetings,

    I recently upgraded to Alpha 19 after playing for a couple months in Alpha 18.4. The problem I'm having now with the upgrade is that the zombies don't seem to be spawning with the new update. I deleted all prior game saves (in game) then deleted the game via steam and reinstalled. Still nothing. I tried different maps. Nothing.

    A little back story. I was playing 18 with War3zuk mods and another game install with Ravenhaurst mod. I deleted both mod folders prior to deleting the game the first time and have not reinstalled. I wanted to run the game vanilla with 19 before I tried the mods to see the new changes. I thought it was strange that after reinstalling on a different drive that when I start a new game, the game still had had the save name title still in the file window. Are there other save files the game installs somewhere else that might be affecting this?

    I realize mods are probably not supported by the dev staff, but right now I'm just trying to get the vanilla game running again.

    submitted by /u/Armored-Dorito
    [link] [comments]

    Backup & Restore Game SAVES | How to avoid RAGE in less than 1 minute!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    So is the Voluya territory now unavailable in A19?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    I can't create a new map with this preset after the update.

    submitted by /u/argentumsound
    [link] [comments]

    I can't load my game after update!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    My game automatically updated to Alpha19, and when I went to play it just shows the launchers and then it doesn't open the game. I'm on Macbook.

    submitted by /u/bbygcasseeh
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an offline creative mode?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    I played this a lot years ago and decided to boot it back up and build my dream house on creative mode. I've never played this mode before. I decided on random gen and have literally spent the last 2 hours in the forest looking for ANY water source. I just wanted some tranquil shit you know? And then I started seeing other players on my map. I went up to them to see if there was a chat option and instead they started throwing bombs at me. I don't want to invest a bunch of time on a build that is just going to be destroyed. Can I not do this on a private server?

    submitted by /u/showersnacks
    [link] [comments]

    Wind visual effect

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Just booting up A19 for the first time and I notice the wind effect that makes the trees and grass move with the wind. It looks wonderful but to get the game running anywhere near "not too bad" on my laptop I have to turn graphics settings down to the point where everything looks like a blurry cartoon. Is there a way to turn off the wind effect? Just the visual, not wind with weather and such.

    submitted by /u/Techjedigeek
    [link] [comments]

    Feels good man

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    I've Not Found Any Underground Resources Yet Other Than Stone- Was A Change Made In A19?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    Evening shamblers and surviviors.

    I've been digging a ludicrously extensive mine under my crafting base (temperate zone) and have been working at it every night for around 12 nights or so. The mine is between 20 and 24 blocks beneath ground level. It extends along all 4 cardinal directions for roughly 100 blocks, and is "gridded" every 10 blocks or so (like the USA "block" system)

    I've yet to find anything other than Stone. Nothing else whatsoever. So much stone, in fact, that i've now got 25 full stacks of it.

    Have i just been extraordinarily unlucky in not finding any iron, coal, lead or nitrate? Or was a change made in A19 to make it much rarer underground, leaving only the surface nodes?

    I'm genuinely baffled by this.

    submitted by /u/Chemical-mix
    [link] [comments]

    From experimental to stable A19, does my map work?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    I am currently away on buisness and can't get to my game to check for a few days. I was wondering, do I have to start a new world if I started on A19 experimental to play on stable?

    submitted by /u/polyprocessingishard
    [link] [comments]

    A19 Skill Points

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Now that alpha 19 is stable i have started a new random gen world and am wondering where is should start allocating my skill points.

    In alpha 18 I was kind of all over the place.

    Just curious whats the best with the current alpha

    submitted by /u/BumpyMidget
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get a more satisfying reload sound for the M60?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    In real life when you release the charging handle it's fast and LOUD and oh so satisfying. Currently in game it's pretty quiet and underwhelming.

    submitted by /u/ClearlyNotAHobbit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel