• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 20, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - August 20, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - August 20, 2020


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - August 20, 2020

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Just a pleasant little ride in the desert

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    First night base IRL

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    I hate falling floors

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Building a house for the first time.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Does it bother anyone else that the M60's sights are off centered?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    2 big questions(devs might be the only ones that know): new loot stages, and fatigue

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    1, on the subject of the new loot progression system

    Is it a threshold system where your game stage plus loot stage unlock the next stage only when crossing the thresholds

    EXAMPLE: game stage / loot stage is no different at 53 than it is at 89

    Or is it a graduated system that has many more thresholds then we can seen. Another way to describe this idea would be that within each zone you still get higher and high loot as you scale within the zone

    EXAMPLE: at 53 you get a low level pump Shotgun or cross bow and at 89 more likely to get a high level pump Shotgun

    2, what is the cause /source of fatigue

    It's not listed in the release notes on critical hits.

    Edit for clarity: I did read the release notes.

    1 I saw the chart about the loot teirs

    I am asking if wearing loot goggles, eating eye kandy etc when you just crossed that threshold will make any difference

    EXAMPLE 2 you have reached game stage 51 no levels of lucky looter but you have eye kandy Will there be a difference in the loot if you use it or is that better saved for when you are close to the next loot teir?

    2 I didn't find fatigue in the release notes AND I believe (I could be wrong) that I have gotten fatigue when I didn't get hit (no I wasn't at 100% health) but it had been a while since I had been hit using the hatch base

    submitted by /u/tracersmith
    [link] [comments]

    Do dart traps set off demolishers

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    I know A19 took out blade traps setting them off, and I am well experienced with turrets/junk turrets setting them off..

    I am trying to plan my horde base and trying to make a decisions lol

    submitted by /u/JWilson0711
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 19 Stable tested - 12K x 12K maps Alsep & Atrum Islands available for download

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Multiplayer question

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    I'm looking at a video and they have 2 books spawning instead of 1. how do I make that happen? I'm looking to make a multiplayer world with my brother tomorrow and I'd love to know some settings I should put on the world

    submitted by /u/RedditIsMyFavAnime
    [link] [comments]

    Looking For Someone To Play Modded With

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    if you wanna play msg me or friend me or simply comment if you do not know how to mod i can show you its fast and easy and i will send you the mods Discord: ButterFliesInMyNutSack#5942 Steam Friend Code: 1053447293

    submitted by /u/itsjustmendy
    [link] [comments]

    Where to get Duke's? Hello fellow survivors! I would like to know what you do to get these super awesome trader coins? Let's get the best idea out to help fellow survivors. I scrap cars and entire POIs while I quest and sell extra weapon/tool parts. Daring adventurer/Better barter are very helpful!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Alpha 19 (Game-Stage Loot) - Day 4, Game-Stage <22 and already have 2x AK47's, Pipe Bombs and Rocket Ammo?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Just a quick one, looking for feedback from anyone else really.

    Playing on a vanilla 7Days server with a couple of friends (EAC disabled), however my friend has already found 2x AK47's and Rocket ammo by day 3/4? Game-stage is less than 22 at this point.

    I was under the impression that we would only be finding blunderbusses? Or do you still have a chance to find high-end loot early game?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/sidbutch
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to Load Saved Game

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    So just logging in to continue a solo game, clicking Continue -> My Game it does nothing. My game/saved file is listed, but double clicking, hitting enter, everything does exactly nothing. The "Start" button at the bottom also does not go from greyed out to white, indicating that "start" is an option.

    Not sure how to proceed.

    submitted by /u/spartagnann
    [link] [comments]

    Question about disappearing loot bags.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    Single player, PC, no mods.

    I was encumbered, dropped around 15 items on the floor to talk to the npc to finish my quest.

    The items where not inside the "npc shop" radius where you cant build/harvest.

    Got my quest reward, went outside and the items were gone.

    Is this normal? What happened and how do I prevent it?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/mynickisunavailable
    [link] [comments]

    Where is my Junk Turret?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Do I see that correctly, that you can only aqcuire the Robotic Turret (old "Junk Turret") only with a schematic now? Is this intended?

    submitted by /u/inDane
    [link] [comments]

    Running stamina drain.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    I'm fairly new to 7DTD and I'd like to know if there's a way to run for more than 10 seconds straight. It is really frustrating for me because it seems like a design choice that only serves as an impediment for the player and doesn't achieve anything more. I don't mind installing mods or even touching ini files myself. Note that I'm not looking to have something like 20% more stamina, I'm looking for a way to make the stamina drain while running waaaaay less so I can run for a longer time.

    submitted by /u/Silver812
    [link] [comments]

    How to base?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    I noticed I have over 780 hours in game, but I'm pretty sure 70% of it is just paused and wondering what the hell kind of base I'm going to build this time. I've tried most designs: underground maze, kill pit, top of a mountain, big spiky box, fort with mini bases, and remodeling POIs.

    Soooo, now what? Anyone else at the point of going brain-dead after the game loads?

    submitted by /u/d34dlycardz
    [link] [comments]

    Future Base

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Hi I got a question, I want to mine a zone 67 by 67 and approximately 30 down, what is the best way on the best Timeto do that ? knowing that i'm day 30

    submitted by /u/Th3_FiN4l_St4rT
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a challenge? (Fellowship of Kickass)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    Looking for some brave souls to help on this dedicated server. Server is day one and here are the settings.

    IP: 64.31.6.194:26900 (West Coast)

    Insane Difficulty

    Horde Night Every Three Nights (60 zombies)

    XP: 175% (4k Shared)

    Loot: 125% (does not respawn)

    8k Map

    Delete everything on Death

    Feel free to stop in or hit me up on Twitch (fok_spam) or Discord (FoK_SPAM#8952)

    submitted by /u/FoK_SPAM
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with newest update.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Got on today, and my saves say "This game cannot be continued with this game version as it would cause corruptions." Steam is offering not updates, so I'm not sure if I can update the files independently. Any help would be nice.

    submitted by /u/BiggestGreasyest
    [link] [comments]

    Hi! Does anyone have map previews for the Pregen ones in Alpha 19? I found ones that show biome placements. But I couldn't find any that shows where traders are. Thank you!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel