• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 16, 2020

    7 Days To Die A19.1b8E changelog

    7 Days To Die A19.1b8E changelog


    A19.1b8E changelog

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Changelog b5-b8

    Added

    Ambulance, Mopower and working stiff service trucks

    Changed

    Removed simple rotations from POI decoration hubcapNoMine

    Fixed

    Toolbelt slots 9&10 do not have localization

    Exchanged Feral Hawaiian with old model

    submitted by /u/StabbyInc
    [link] [comments]

    That feeling when you’re mining ore and you hit the wrong block and another node falls and breaks so you can’t collect it

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    This is me after riding my motorcycle straight off the edge of the Grand Canyon, somehow surviving, making a nerd pole to get out, and the pole collapsing after placing the last block needed to reach the edge and escape.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    When you at bedrock just mining your own business when suddenly you open a portal to another dimension

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Living in Truck/Trailer Mods?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    I've been living out of a truck, it's fun having a mobile base! Are there any mods or tips to help with this playstyle? I'd love a towable trailer with build space onboard!!

    submitted by /u/rollyplank
    [link] [comments]

    Some interesting glitches(?) as the highschool in my town

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Weapons

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Anyone else experience a world with no guns ? It seems as if I log into a game with friends and we never find any good guns or weapons. All we ever really find is plenty of ammo of every kind. The only gun we find is the blunderbuss. Its like we hit a jackpot somewhere on the map in a city or town with weapons bags and cases just to find scrap armor maybe a gun sight and ammo with cans of food but that's it. We explore and explore just to not find any guns or good weapons. It's really just making the game not fun after a few days (in game)

    Are we missing something? Are we bad scavengers or was there a new update that changed the flow of the game because when we first bought the game and played we found plenty of good weapons and armor. Now a few months later it's just blunderbusses and crap load of ammo but nothing else

    We are on PC if that helps. Idk maybe we just suck lol

    submitted by /u/gigglesnuff96
    [link] [comments]

    Does this game have any jump scares?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    I havent played this game in many many years so i dont know how much it has changed. Are there any jump scares in this game? Im talking like scripted things. Like i walk around a corner and something jumps at me and screams.

    If i just get spooked by some zombie walking around that i wasnt paying attention to, thats on me!

    submitted by /u/notgodpo
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to get rid of these black boxes? They show up on certain floors and Neve on walls or ceilings. Ive tried different settings and sometimes it removes it but only temporary and they return after an hour or so

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Surprise Mother F*****!

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Skill Synergy Question

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    How can you tell if a skill will work on certain weapons. I know some of them say works on rifles or bows. But for example The Penetrator says it works on firearms, but when you look at rank 2 of that skill it has a separate line stating hunting, marksman or sniper rifles. So does that mean shotguns still get 25% ignore armor but they don't gain the 500 hit point bonus to an additional target?

    submitted by /u/Boothulu
    [link] [comments]

    Looting boxes and locked safes question

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Is it still true that the person who first breaks shipping crates or breaks the locked safe affects the loot that can appear?

    submitted by /u/Bi0s0ldier
    [link] [comments]

    When do demolishers show up?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    I'm on day 44 or so. Zero deaths, something like 6000 zombie kills and over 100 game stage. From day 35 to day 42 I changed my settings to horde every night and haven't seen a demolisher or any cops.

    submitted by /u/theRecap
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to die, Moving into the bunker and crazy POI's

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    1st or 3rd person story preference

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    I am writing a rough script for a role playthrough of 7D2D and was curious what people like more; hearing someone talk like they are the character or a more narrated story?

    The project is in early stages and if it does well I will credit those who give support and ideas in the video!

    Any input is greatly appreciated as I want to make this series as best I can.

    submitted by /u/briston574
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 19 skill calculator

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Hello looking for an updated skill calculator.

    submitted by /u/KrausseVon
    [link] [comments]

    Days to Die - Day 2 - Trader Joel's

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Encountering my first new stripper be like...

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    It was about 4am and I was waiting for the trader to open. It was the day before restock and I wanted to know if he had something worth while. I had previously spotted about six or so Iron nodes all bunched up right together behind his little outpost, never seen so many together, but I digress.

    I was just killing time since I was at the next town over, and wanted to check his stock before heading back home. So I go and beat on the rocks. I just mined each one down one block deep as well, nothing more because I'm just killing time. Then I see her approaching, in her little black dress.

    I wip out my magnum, ready for her. She gets to me and since I've never seen her till then of course I decide to get a good look in stead of just ... shooting off right away. And it occurs to me that her dress is really short.

    So I crouch.

    Firstly, I can confirm that her undrewear is in tact.

    Secondly she then stood there flailing at me crouched in a hole one block down, while she was on the higher ground. And she misses. And she misses again. And again!

    She then got a hit in on my just as I thought there's a bug and she could not hit me. But then she misses again and again.

    All in all she could somehow only hit me on every 5 or so attack. I allowed this to go on for a while since she wasn't doing any real damage. But when she broke my arm I pulled the trigger, shot her right in the mouth.

    Anyways not I'm wondering whether her struggling to hit me was due to my armor or some other reason? Or is it because I was lower and crouched?

    Anyways, that was fun.

    P.S. The turned out the trader had a Gyro available, so I spent the rest of the day back and forth looking for Sugar butts, making Awesome sauce and Cheese cake, and selling stuff. With all the trading buffs and better barter, for the bargain price of 35k dukes I am now the proud owner of a gyro. How I missed the gyro!

    submitted by /u/tahaan
    [link] [comments]

    Error while trying to create a random world

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    So we wanted to play with my friend some 7 days to die, they attempted to create a new random world, with 8000+ size, then once the console showed up saying in red: OutOfMemoryException: Out of memory. Their C disc is full, but Steam and 7 days to die is apparently not installed there but on D.

    Then we tried to create a 4000 some sized map, it worked but it was only water for a while, then we got bored of it and closed the game.

    What's the problem? Is the big amount of water surrounding us even on spawn point normal? THERE WAS NOTHING BUT WATER.

    submitted by /u/ily69
    [link] [comments]

    Question: Is the Post office a good POI to convert to an early game base?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    I'm on Day 8, and I just cleared the Post Office. This building seems like a great candidate for my base. Are there down sides or problems that I am not foreseeing? Playing on A19.

    submitted by /u/Steelspy
    [link] [comments]

    Demo Proof Robotic Sledge Horde Night Base

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Game crashes my pc?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! I'm enjoying this game for a few weeks now, but I've had three times that the game crashed my entire pc and after that my character reset and once my world was gone (managed to get it back, but with a character reset again) does this happen to you guys as well and/or is there a fix for it? Thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/Daantjeeb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel