• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 15, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - September 15, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - September 15, 2020


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - September 15, 2020

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    This video is probably indicative of mental illness

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Beautiful game

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    Random gens be like

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    Is anyone experiencing a wonky twirly whirly screen? How to solve?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Anybody else who plays this game absolutely obsessed with tunneling like I am?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    I LOVE building multiple bases and then connecting them via a sewer-like underground tunnel. Anyone else play like this?

    submitted by /u/droidslayr92
    [link] [comments]

    lighting_man.exe

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Is it just me or are dart traps combined with electric fences OP?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    I just want to mine my got dang lead!!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Question: Does the weight of plants increase when they grow? Answers: Yes.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    Trader Joel's Music in Creative Mode/Prefabs

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    I've started playing with prefab and creative mode and I was wondering if there is any way to get Trader/Traitor Joel's theme music to play at some place other than the trader? Is it attached to any particular block or object? I tried spawning Joel and that didn't do it.

    submitted by /u/Asmordikai
    [link] [comments]

    How to properly ride a bike... like a gentleman

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    PlayStation 4

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Okay I just want to know how ps4 players play this game. I'm not talking down on it if anything I WANT to play the game and enjoy it but it's pitch black 24/7 and you can't even see anything even with a flashlight. Dogs are stupid op you can't do anything about them if you don't have a gun on top of not be able to see them. Why is the game so fucking dark man :(

    submitted by /u/Idontknowa-username
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question... probably on an faq i missed

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    Is this game criss platform between consoles?

    submitted by /u/NukeHannibal
    [link] [comments]

    Building a Linux Server for A19

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    I've been poking at this for a week now, I'm running Linux Lite 5.0 And I am attempting to run a dedicated server off of this machine, but I can't seem to get it work. Command line gets as far as finding the server .86_64, hangs for a few moments, then goes back to the command line

    submitted by /u/SevenLineSam
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Me and my friend are trying to play together but we can't any clues?

    submitted by /u/Newbielol22
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one level cap

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    So I've been playing my solo world on 7 days to die xbox and I've been stuck on level 25 for 3 irl days and I heard the cap was lot higher

    submitted by /u/eclipse_fire09
    [link] [comments]

    Do the Advanced Engineering benefits stack?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    Do the benefits for each level of the perk stack or is it a flat rate? i.e Say I put a point into Electrician and get 10% reduction to forge costs across the board and 15% on forged steel. Then I put a point into Inventor and get a 15% reduction across the board and 25% for forged steel.

    Does this mean that for the point in Electrician I get 25% off forged steel (10% + 15%) and then if I put the point into Inventor I get a 40% reduction on forged steel on top of it? Or is it 10% on all forge items minus forged steel, and the bonus to forged steel with both perks is flat and I will get only the 25% bonus for Inventor, not a combined bonus? I'm thinking it's the latter but wanted to confirm.

    Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/Appropriate-Pepper19
    [link] [comments]

    Demo Proof RibCage Blade Trap Base

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    A Fireaxe or Battleaxe yields just as much resource, but "chops it up" way faster than any knife. Am I wrong in thinking knives (for harvesting corpses) is not viable when you have one of those axes?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    I mean, obviously if you don't have an axe, or you have a 6 knife and a 1 stone axe, but you get my drift. Am I missing something or is this just the case? I don't use bladed weapons for combat so I basically never use the knife, ever.

    submitted by /u/Worrun
    [link] [comments]

    Graphic setting help

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Can anybody help me with optimizing my graphic settings for the game? Currently I'm running everything at low or close to it and achieving around 120 fps. Im still getting the occasional frame drop and stutters. My system is a little old but I'm able to run most other games around Medium to High

    Specs: i5-3570k OC'd to 4.2ghz 12gb DDR3 RAM 1666 GTX 970

    When running the game im pretty dang close to max load on my CPU and GPU no matter what I change my settings to. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Dooshiex
    [link] [comments]

    Video settings aren't there

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    When I go to settings>Video, it's blank and I can't get out of the non-existent menu. I mean, there's the regular game background but there's no menu, no options, nothing, just a background. This is a fresh install, and weirdest of all, it did the same thing in a18 and I got frustrated and just stopped playing. When I start the game, the console pops up with an error:

    ERR [XUi] failed initializing window groupVideo

    What I've done so far:

    reinstalled

    Clean game files (from game launcher)

    submitted by /u/Void_Listener
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Wasteland City Settlement a good place to live?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    I and my friend have recently started a 7 days gameplay on a rando-gen and on day 2 we came across a large city in the wasteland biome, in it we found a settlement to post up in. We have already completed the first 12 days surviving off of what the city gave us. I am already aware of the dangers of the wasteland city in 7 days and that I must constantly be on my guard because of the unexpected number of zombies that are possible. As we start to progress into the steel era, we begin to realize that despite the fact we have every useful biome bordering the city and such a massive amount of stone and iron around us, we are going to have to journey pretty far to obtain clay, clay is needed for many things in our case, which means we must hoard an increasingly high amount of clay at home base. Beginning on day 10, we thought to set out to a lake North of home base, but before we even left, we were bombarded by large waves of zombies from then until day 12. I have already thought of just passing by the zombies to get clay (drinking Grain Alcohol to nullify stamina decrease for awhile), however, my friend says that leaving the zombies alive and around base is not good for when we decide to return. So I began questioning if our current state is liveable, or do we need to abandon our current base?

    submitted by /u/IlIlPainlIlI
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls mod - The Farmer's Animal Snare or Chicken Coop - How do they work?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    I'm not sure how either the Animal Snare or the Chicken Coop work.

    Regarding the snare, I tried encircling a wild rabbit with snares. So the prey would have to run over them. Didn't catch anything. I placed it near the wild rabbit and waited. Didn't catch anything. I placed it away from my base and waited. Nothing. I tried building a pen and spawning in a bunch of rabbits with the floor covered by snares. Nothing.

    The chicken coop also; I don't see any chickens lured by them. I don't see them spawning near them. I don't see a way to interact the the coop. After a bit I can smash it to get a couple of meat, but there is no indicator as to when to smash for the meat. It seems like a gamble.

    What am I missing in regards to these two additions from the Darkness Falls mod? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/esreyr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel