• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 17, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - September 17, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - September 17, 2020


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - September 17, 2020

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My friend after finding the Shotgun Messiah factory at level 1, spending 3 weeks in-game and hundreds of death to get to the top, breaking open a 10k hp chest for an hour with a stone axe only to find pistol ammo and a cowboy hat.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    I was blown away when I realized that you can do this while looting & questing.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    And that's the story of how me and 6 friends lost about 7 hours of work.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    Holy buckshot Batman! Is it my birthday?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    I decided to go back to A19 stable and start a new long game, and what a start it is! A forge schematic, workbench schematic, a wrench, AND an $800 level 1 pump shotgun from trader Bob, all on day one!

    I'll get eaten by a pack of dogs tomorrow, I just know it. 😣

    submitted by /u/poppetshadow
    [link] [comments]

    Zombie sounds in Tv shows and movies?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    I started watching "Kingdom" on Netflix, a Korean zombie show, the sound effects for zombies sound exactly the same as the game. Is there any information about this? Whether the zombie sounds are from a stock library or something? Just interested

    submitted by /u/EllieS197
    [link] [comments]

    POV: Death

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Question how loot works on ps4

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    So ferals are supposed to be these big MF big HP bar big damage and all that and there supposed to give amazing loot and ex correct? Now they give me tons of XP but loot has been bad. best loot I got was. From a survivor zombie and he had 79 9mm and 57 7.62 can some tell me like what can ferals drop that normal zombies cant. IF u can thank you. if not still thank u for reading this

    submitted by /u/phantom1117
    [link] [comments]

    3rd day guest... Seriously? What the F, pimps?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    I’m new to the game

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    What server is to it to play survival and PvP? Are there even players to find nowadays i know the game has been out for a min but I haven't seen anyone at all.

    submitted by /u/Idontknowa-username
    [link] [comments]

    What support block should we use?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    So me and my friend found a lookout tower and we decided to liver there, however the supports are made of wood and they have 300(?) Hp. Is there any way we could reconstruct it without making the tower fall into its pieces? If so, what do you suggest? (Method, items)

    Edit: Its standing on four "legs"

    submitted by /u/ily69
    [link] [comments]

    This game never stops making me laugh.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    Me and my gf have been playing a world till day 14 but suddenly an error made it impossible for her to join.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    I am the host of the server and whenever she tries to join, these messages pop up before it seemingly stops loading: in red "nullreference exception: object reference not set to an instance of an object." In white "created player with ID 171" In yellow "calling animator gotostate on synchronize layer"

    The first time the red message was the only one that poppes up and she could still join, later when she tries to join, all three messages popped up and it would not load any further. Anyone know how to approach this problem? Thanks in advance :)

    Edit: we are oped out of experimental beta she has tried re-installing her game. She can join other servers

    submitted by /u/badjass
    [link] [comments]

    Muzzle Break,Reflex Sight,Laser Sight and +some stuff I found out after testing

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    If you happen to have any more Info about how these actually work pls clear it up for me.

    First the muzzle break,It lowers recoil, which can mean 2 things, My crossair wont get as big as it would after each shot, or the weapon doesnt sway as much after each shot. I now tested this with over 1000 bullets on a tactical assault rifle, 99% sure that sway is unaffected, and my results are that it does change how big the crossair gets, but its really not much. Then I tried it on an AK, cause noticed that my skillbooks tampered with the results, cause i had the book that made me more accurate with each shot, which apperiantly makes you fully accurat after around 17 rounds, in terms of how big your crossair gets, the muzzle break made that around 14 rounds, so it seems to work. Now I tested it again without the skillbook, and i noticed is that depending on where i looked my results are different. Lower fps wont change your rate of fire, at least it wasnt noticable, but the crossair gets bigger on higher fps when you keep firing, So I made sure that all further tests are on 60 fps.

    The Laser Sight seems to just be an upgrade to the reflex sight. It does everything the Reflex sight does, which means it makes the crossair smaller faster, + laser sight also gives smaller crossair, but only when hip firing. Because Recoil and the rate which the crossair gets smaller are at battle with each other when shooting all 3 mods seem to have the same affect when rapid firing in terms of how big your crossair gets, but reflex sight and laser sight win when you go into aim mode and wanna get accurate faster. All 3 of these mods can be installed at once, one could think that only muzzle break, and one of the two others would actually work together, but it seems that all 3 have their full effect in any combination.

    Take these with a grain of salt, I tried my best but the difference is hard to notice, and i worked with paper on my screen as a marker, cause aiming at stuff and looking when the crossair goes after shooting doesnt work cause of sway.

    submitted by /u/Araxyllis
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else noticed that the first 3 swings of the Stone Axe are faster in succession?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    I'm not sure when, or why, but it does happen. The first 3 swings are quite fast, then the rest are normal speed.

    submitted by /u/Worrun
    [link] [comments]

    Switch?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    I've seen how the graphics look on the PC version of the game, but I already own it on the PS4 and still really love it, should o switch?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/agone0
    [link] [comments]

    Bug discovered, minibike duplicated

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Hey guys, not sure if anyone has seen this before it's a known thing but somehow in my private game I managed to duplicate a minibike. Not sure exactly how this happened but I'll give you the scenario as it just happened. I just came back from the trader, right across the street, unloaded some stuff, came back out and emptied out my motorcycle. Right after the trader closed, I refilled the minibike with gas and pulled the last item, about 2200 gas from it's storage and went to pick it up. It made a weird visual and sound effect. The minibike did not pick up and when I tried to again, it said that there were items in it so I can't pick it up. I went to it's inventory and the gas was there again. I didn't verify if the gas was duplicated as well. After I picked it up successfully, I had 2 in my inventory. I don't have a land claim block down, this was on day 20, around 21:50.

    submitted by /u/iampc93
    [link] [comments]

    Tool quality upgrade Alpha 19

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Does anybody know how to upgrade tool quality in A19 now? Just got PC and haven't played since alpha 14 or so. Been grinding out stone axes and such and haven't gotten past quality 2. Trying to get my miner 69'er skills upgraded. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Menghini35
    [link] [comments]

    Wish the burnt forests always looked like this.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Stuttering after closing any menu in-game

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    I'm playing on the latest A19 stable branch and having an issue where whenever I close a menu, the game freezes up for about a second. It's happening to a friend of mine as well, and I don't think it's an issue of PC specs (RTX 2080 Ti, i9-9900k, 32GB RAM, running off of a Samsung 950 M.2 SSD). Happens whenever you close a loot menu, whenever you unpause the game, close the tab menu, etc.

    Is this a known issue, and are there any suggested workarounds? I tried a quick search around and didn't come across anything recent so I thought I'd ask.

    submitted by /u/RaiRaiTheRaichu
    [link] [comments]

    First time creating RWG

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Trying to create a random world and it gets stuck on socket data generation took... Do I have to wait after this? Does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/TyranXP
    [link] [comments]

    I rent a server and I’m curious how do random gen maps work?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    I rent a server and I'm serious how I get a random generated map for it?

    Pay for a 10 slot server for some friends and I. We decided to do the main map for our first play through of the game and decided we would do a different map when we felt done with the main map. Someone told there are random generated maps that aren't the ore gen 1/2 maps? Is there a mod I need? How do I do a map like that on server I'm paying for?

    submitted by /u/Dyyrin
    [link] [comments]

    Any plans to overhaul cooking?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Crazy to me that it takes 5 raw meat to get one grilled steak. Makes gathering food for a group a pain cause you come back with 20 raw meat but only equals 4 grilled steak. If this is to make the game difficult that's just silly to me.

    submitted by /u/Dyyrin
    [link] [comments]

    8 Friends, One Mission: Die hilariously.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Got a mellow few days in front of us after Night 14 shenanigans:

    https://www.twitch.tv/unkelrambo

    submitted by /u/UnkelRambo
    [link] [comments]

    I did some interior decorating at our base

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel