• Breaking News

    Friday, September 18, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - September 18, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - September 18, 2020


    Friend Finder Friday - September 18, 2020

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I didn’t know this until someone pointed it out to me, so I made this to share with others who also may not have known this! Hope it helps! (:

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    Guys Im at the store maby i can get a 3080

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    Friends?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    I just got my internet today. I'm setting it up right now. None of my friends have a pc so I'm kinda just playing by myself. Does anyone want to play? My discord is BARC0DE#2769

    submitted by /u/BARC0DE387
    [link] [comments]

    Best Vehicles for Fuel Efficiency and Speed (Alpha 19)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Had a lot of people asking me to test out the vehicles in-game, so I did 2 tests. 1 testing which vehicle was the most Fuel Efficient, meaning which one used less fuel. And 1 tests to determine which vehicle is indeed the Fastest. The in-game numbers don't always match real-world testing, which is what began me on my path of testing several years ago. So below are the results, and below that are links to the videos if you want to see the actual testing.

    1) Most Fuel Efficient vehicle is the minibike, normal driving and using the boost. Least efficient in both categories is the 4x4.

    Test: https://youtu.be/aJOwJf_gG9Y

    2) Fastest vehicle is the 4x4, just barely beating out the motorcycle. And a surprise result, the minibike and bicycle are the exact same speed. Used actual math to calculate results.

    Test: https://youtu.be/6CWx45szmQo

    submitted by /u/Capp00
    [link] [comments]

    Solo Surviving until day 100 om solo survivalist permadeath tips.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    I died on day 3.....

    Is there someone that can steer me into surviving until day 100 without dying?

    How would you do it?

    submitted by /u/irvinggon3
    [link] [comments]

    For the screamers

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Anyone try out Ravenhearst? This seems way too brutal.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    Cities and towns are really laggy with the amount of zombies that spawn in to emulate a populated zombie horde in a city. Traders aren't safe, which I guess is fine...but wood frames take fucking nails to make, and i know you can find bent nails and repair, but how often do you find that? Sitting alone in a dark room of a building you've cleared out doesn't seem to work because...

    ....apparently zombies just keep spawning around you at all times. I spawned in the middle of no where with a single Savage Country, cleared out the savage country fully (two ferals in the loot room, THAT is something i like , it was intense), and then sat in the back room in a closet for the night, not moving once.

    Zombies still spawned all around me, started bashing on the walls of the building, and eventually one wandered in and killed me. I'm not entirely sure how. If I can't even sit still in complete silence at night and be safe, on top of how hard it is to make Wood Frames, and nerd pole is disabled (i like this change, but i'm making a point), and zombies WILL NOT STOP SPAWNING AROUND ME AT ALL TIMES, how the fuck am i supposed to play this mod?

    There's difficulty, but this is far overbearing personally, but he DOES BLATANTLY STATE...the mod isn't balanced.

    I wanted to know if there was anyone here who played it and stuck with it and how they faired in this harsh world? I really wnated to play STarvation because people said that was a great balance between RAvenhearsts intensity and War3Zuk/WotW's amusement park feel gameplay, but i'm sure most of us know it was discontinued YEARS ago.

    submitted by /u/Psychatix
    [link] [comments]

    What do you do at night? (early game)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    I'm curious how players spend their time between 22:00 and 4:00 in the first days or weeks of the game. Do you mine? Do you hunt? Do you cook? Do you craft? Do you build? Do you hide in the dark?

    Me, once I'm done catching up my crafting/cooking, I usually grab a bow or hunting rifle, find an elevated perch to pick off any random zeds/wolves (while playing on my phone) and hope a wandering horde shows up for some extra xp. I also build, but I like small (tall) bases, so I have no need to mine.

    submitted by /u/poppetshadow
    [link] [comments]

    I missed this game

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    I haven't played the game since 2018 I can't wait to see how the game has changed does anyone have any recommended seeds for maps to play?

    submitted by /u/Harshkestrel73
    [link] [comments]

    Metal Works Base/Bunker

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Metal Works Base/Bunker submitted by /u/dasjunkya
    [link] [comments]

    Can you...?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    A quick question to all you modders out there. How would one go about adding a poi to a certain area of the map, in an ongoing game? Is it possible? I want a particular poi for my base but the one I want doesn't spawn anywhere but in towns/cities. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Fhlynn
    [link] [comments]

    DEVS Please, wtf did you do to the auger?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    The sound the auger makes when mining iron is just ridiculous. It sounds like a western gun fight with a million cartoon bullets going off anywhere. It sounds horrible and is the most annoying thing I have ever had to hear. Please change this before I kill my self.

    submitted by /u/M05y
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to turn off or reduce the light adaptation that came with A19?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    It's really bugged in a few places. I'll be going through a house and things will fade to pitch black because there isn't a perfect angle on a window or a fireplace (somtimes even in day time) but if I move over 1 inch it's as bright as day.

    submitted by /u/Worrun
    [link] [comments]

    Corrupted World. PC

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    I have tried checking the integrity of my files on Steam, and have run a CMD on the local files, and everything seems fine. But whenever i load up on Blood Moon day, the world crashes after 30 seconds of loading it. I ran the world on different pcs, all experiencing the same crash. Is my world bugged? Are there faulty particles that make the game crash on blood moon night?
    One thing is that it only happens in intervals of 7 days, so if i had a blood moon on day 40, it's less likely to crash.
    Here's my world file if anyone wishes to try and see whats causing the crash.
    https://gofile.io/d/InuJvg

    submitted by /u/JoePosadas
    [link] [comments]

    YSK you can break bird nests for additional feathers.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    Day 2 Steel Tools Schematic. Feels good man.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    [Video] [Guide] Dandaman Gaming - How To Craft Tools & What They Do (Alpha 19)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Anyone know where I can find a crucible? New to game

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Trying to make steel stuff 😞

    submitted by /u/RotoDAP
    [link] [comments]

    Couldn't resist

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    How to add someone as friend on his server to share landclaim block?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Allies/party does not share my landclaim block with him. He is hosting the server and I do not find a friends menu in the game or any other way to share my landclaim block. Any help for a noobie?

    submitted by /u/MysticScience
    [link] [comments]

    I just can’t

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    I've logged thousands of hours in this game and I absolutely adore it even to this day. Having said that, I just can't enjoy it with the new inorganic loot progression system. It feels completely fake and I am aware of this the entire time and playing. I think this game could've used some kind of added element to enhance the progression system but not this. Looting makes up a large portion of the experience which was rewarding and engaging prior to this. It's like getting railroaded every time you play the game.

    submitted by /u/lsudo
    [link] [comments]

    Storage search text box?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Is there a mod to allow you to search or filter storage boxes. Getting real tired of manually skimming for items I need, missing them the first (and sometimes second) time through. Something similar to the trades text filter?

    submitted by /u/Steelspy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel