• Breaking News

    Friday, September 4, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - September 04, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - September 04, 2020


    Friend Finder Friday - September 04, 2020

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    We JOUSTING with Sledge Turrets

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    There is NO WAY this should fall apart like this. I guess my world is just bugged now?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    My experience from XB1 to PC

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Things have been pretty slow at work, so I downloaded steam on my mac (I'm a graphic designer) and got 7 Days to die. I thought, "what the hell, it's $24 and I love the game on console, I'll give it a shot.

    Obviously I know A14 on console is vastly different from A19, but I was not prepared for it at all.

    Day 4, when I should have a campfire started and already be establishing some kind of base, I'm instead cornered by zombies whom had been stalking me the moment I entered an abandoned steel mill. I'm already hungry, thirsty, and starving...so I opted to jump out the window rather than fight 6 roamers at once. In my panic, I forgot how high up we were (second floor) and I broke my leg on landing.

    Okay, this sucks...but no big deal.

    As I bandage myself, I hear a rustling noise. I look over just in time to see a bear, who apparently I fell right next to looks me right in the face and kills me immediately.

    Day 6, zombies use strategy to outflank me and attack me from behind. In my panic I run over a landmine.

    Day 9, I'm attacked and eaten by wolves...which...are a thing now.

    Day 11, a pile of zombies fall through the ceiling and surround me. I'm eaten before I can turn off my game and say to hell with it.

    8/10 will probably continue to be eaten alive while I struggle with a keyboard until A19 is launched on next gen console

    submitted by /u/tweak06
    [link] [comments]

    First time seriously playing since 2014. This is my weirdness of a base, day 19.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 01:57 AM PDT

    Tired of Vanilla 7 Days to Die? Too Easy? Give the DeadFall a try.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    DeadFall

    DeadFall - A19 VERSION 2.86

    The Nightmare RPG Custom Serversided MOD.

    Yes, Nightmare, True Survival Horror.

    NO BLOODMOONS: We don't have Bloodmoons, our content and gameplay meta is built around Adventuring & Questing. There are large roaming hordes actively going around the world hunting down any targets in their sight, scary nights with bosses and special unique enemies showing up...

    INSANE High Risk High Reward Gameplay with a Unique Night Loot System, The Stakes are High when you go out a risk looting a POI, you get increased loot bonus and chance at night! A New Perk increases this bonus as Well!

    Each POI is an entire challenge/dungeon of Horror.

    No Clock, Realistic Weather system Max Immersion

    No Download Required! (All Server Sided)

    Custom 15 Unique Class/Professions to Choose From and NO TUTORIAL QUEST. (You skip the tutorial, and get your perk points and XP and a very needed starter set of gear as the enemies will relentlessly actively look for you.)

    True Survival Horror Experience with a merciless difficulty that Tests your Skill

    Custom Endgame Weapons (Fully balanced for end game usage), from all new weapons and ammo, Custom new unique blocks, Necrotic blocks using bones and flesh and a special enchanted ore to create necrotic blocks that are stronger than Steel!

    Custom Unique and Original Perk Expansion System, rebalancing the entire game with all new enemies and serious dangers means new perks to power curve you up progressively with uncommonly used builds(knives, batons, unarmed etc). All new crafting blocks and workbenches.

    ALL WEAPON BUILDS ARE ENCOURAGED!

    Featuring Magic Casting system using Runes. (INCLUDED IN UPDATED GAMEPLAY TRAILER BELOW)

    The Duke wants your Soul, and he has trapped you in a Time/Death Loop

    Unique Curse Mark System, Empowers you in your gameplay.

    When you hit level 10, you will select one of 3 Unique Paths, The Path of Flame, Frost or Shock.

    • Flame - For ballistic oriented builds, Flames of Agony: enemies on lit on fire will take additional ballistic damage,level up Significantly faster with a passive up to 20% XP boost and all guns will light all enemies on fire applying this debuff.
    • Frost - For Melee oriented builds - Chance on Hit to Shatter Ice on your target and do additional burst damage, along with giving them a slow. Increased Crafting Speed. Armor of Frost: up to 9 extra armor on your current armor rating while wearing a melee weapon.
    • Shock - For Ranged/Stealth Oriented Builds - Chance on hit with bows and crossbows to shock a target in place for 5 seconds, increased critical hit chance on hit, 30% Mobility Boost + 100% lootspeed and 30% stealth bonus all while Only wearing a bow/crossbow.

    Storyline featured in Discord that is progressively being worked on and added to as more features are developed for the gameplay.

    Thanks for your interest, here's a gameplay trailer!

    Don't let all the cool features fool ya, This server isn't joking about the Nightmare Difficulty. You will get relentless and adrenaline peaking! Good Luck!

    YOUTUBE TRAILER CLICK ME

    Server IP: 172.89.0.31 Port: 26910

    https://discord.me/deadfall <-- Discord

    PS: There is no planned public release for this custom mod for now. 
    submitted by /u/DeadFall-L2D
    [link] [comments]

    Our Current Progress on a rather lofty project.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Random fps drops?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    I play on pc and I get around 110 frames on medium settings but after about 5 minutes of playing my fps will just go to around 20, I tried playing on the lowest settings but same thing happened.

    submitted by /u/Iplaygames2053
    [link] [comments]

    Zombie Bears really?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    So im fairly new to 7days to die, and I recently found a big city, so there I am in the post office trying to get through a safe with a sledgehammer when all of a sudden I hear a couple zombie dogs, I think to myself no big deal I have 3 sawed off shotguns in my hotbar to blast them away just to step outside and see my 1st bear, in my pitiful attempt to limp away with my sprained leg a dog catches up breaks it and i then become a feast for the animals

    submitted by /u/Lad_Loaf_1
    [link] [comments]

    Is topsoil texture changable?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    As a builder in this game, I noticed you can't make Forest/Burnt Ground anymore, it's just "topsoil" and it keeps the same texture as the ground it around it (or used to be)..

    Is there a way to make it green and grassy in an area that is dirt and brown?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Dubstequtie
    [link] [comments]

    Doing a Horde Night Every Night Game for Wife's Birthday. Any suggestions to settings to make it fun for everyone?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Exp gain, loot abundance, difficulty etc. To make it not just feel like we're getting bullied the whole time.

    submitted by /u/Vanblod
    [link] [comments]

    Mods help

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Hey I've seen the darkness falls mod recently and I was wondering how to add it to my 7 days to die, I don't know about modding and my computer already lags when playing vanilla. Will the lag be a problem?

    submitted by /u/doomturtle21
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player with questions.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    So I played a bunch a few years back and am looking to return. Now at the time I last played the early game strat was to spend the nights strip mining with stone axes to level up and get a shit ton of stone and iron which you would use to make your first base. This worked back then because zombies couldn't dig straight down... imagine my surprise when I'm playing again for the first time and while digging down a group of zombies fell into my hole on top of me lol.

    Any early game advice y'all have for me? Also anything else that seems relevant to a returning player (like for example that you can't loot zombie corpses anymore...? Is that right or was my game just bugged?).

    submitted by /u/drew1928
    [link] [comments]

    What mod is your favourite?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    Looking for something less vanilla, what mods are your favourites guys :)

    submitted by /u/V3nom462
    [link] [comments]

    Seeking Friends to Play With [A19 Only]

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Time zone is PST. West coast of America. Not necessarily inexperienced, but by no means a professional. I prefer using Discord to communicate, but am open to other methods. I am looking to play A19 worlds. If I am hosting, it would have to be P2P. I have relatively decent hardware for hosting, can discuss in private. My availability is constantly shifting, I can discuss in private. Worst case scenario I can always leave the world running for you/everyone, while I am at work.

    I am looking to have someone/people to play two different worlds; an insane, over the top rage-inducing difficulty world where we try our best to actually push through and survive with a minimum amount of deaths. Another one where we start out baby easy, and as time goes on we decide to increase the difficulty when we see fit. For both, I'm thinking we have the blood moon as random as possible.

    For the insane, over the top rage-inducing difficulty, it's essentially going to be well... as difficult as possibly can be, without being completely ridiculous. I don't expect this to be as permanent. The easier world would be intended to be a permanent world, regardless of updates. If you are interested, send me a PM and we can discuss further.

    submitted by /u/NuancedNekoNya
    [link] [comments]

    The 'Have Some Fun!' Server

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Hello everybody! I am making this post to advertise a server that I play on called the Have Some Fun Server (HSFS for short). We are password protected to prevent cheaters and griefers, however that makes the server hard to discover and join, so I'm making this advertisement so that if any of you are looking for a friendly community-driven server, HSFS is the place to look! Once you have joined the discord server, the admin will make sure you read the rules and understand them before giving you access to the server IP and password. I hope I see you all there! If you want to ask any questions, my discord name is WetEgg, look out for me, I'm in the discord server regularly!

    Discord Server: https://discord.gg/eVRNrWz

    submitted by /u/H2OCoveredEgg
    [link] [comments]

    Does a custom made POI carry over to the newest alpha build, even though saves do not?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    I was wondering cause I know my Alpha 18 saves are unusable now and I wanted to make a cool castle POI but I don't want to just lose it in A20 so I'm curious if it'll carry forward.

    submitted by /u/Mordcrest
    [link] [comments]

    Challenge

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    Anyone know any good challenge ideas sort of like horde every night?

    submitted by /u/DrFroggit
    [link] [comments]

    Food, Water, and Temperature need to be fixed/buffed

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    I recently got back into 7d2d after a couple years of not playing. The last time I played on PC was alpha 1.8 or 1.9. I instantly was blown away by how quickly the hunger and thirst went down.

    On my second day I ended up dying of starvation mixed with thirst. On my third day I went out hunting and found a bear, 2 wolves, a deer, 2 rabbits, and a chicken. Ended up getting 100+ meat. I cooked it all and was frightfully shocked by the fact I got 20 meat from killing that many animals. I was on 0/120 hunger and I ate 14 pieces of meat to get back up to full hunger, thinking it will last me a while so I can go out and scavenge/hunt for more food. After about 30 minutes in real time I was back down to around 60 hunger. I only had 6 pieces left and ate them for another 50 hunger, bringing me up to a total of 110/120. 20 more minutes pass and I'm back down to 60.

    Thirst: I found a desert and dug up a bunch of sand, put it into the forge and made 100+ jars. Filled them up in a nearby lake and thought I was set. Drank 10 of them (waiting for the cooldown to get max thirst) and was up to 120/120 thirst. 20 minutes go by and I'm down to 60. Drink 6 more, back up to full. 20 minutes go by, and I'm back down to 60.

    Temperature: I have no clothes yet, nor armor and live in a forest. I am freezing cold and on hypothermia stage 1 in direct sunlight at noon. At night, in the rain I'm on heat stroke stage 1.

    These issues need to be fixed ASAP. The game is nearly impossible to enjoy at this point because I spend all my time looking for food, water, and running inside to get away from the heat or cold. I can't actually do anything else apart from these tasks. Either fix it, or buff it please.

    Any questions? Feel free to PM me or comment.

    submitted by /u/KipperTheDog1233
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to show lower tiered quests?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    I personally hate doing tier 5 quests. I got to the top of the shotgun factory and couldn't finish the quest because zombies that fell to the bottom despawned by the time I got back down. I'd rather do quicker quests like tier 3s. But the only quests showing up for me are like 4 tier 5s and a tier 1 buried supplies

    submitted by /u/theRecap
    [link] [comments]

    Is Vulkan support good for this game? I just bought the game.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Question in title

    submitted by /u/Dyyrin
    [link] [comments]

    Internet issues

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Is anyone else having difficulty connecting to servers or is it just me, hope I'm not alone or there's a fix for it... I wanna play with some of yoi

    submitted by /u/ClaireWeathers18
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel