• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 3, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - September 03, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - September 03, 2020


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - September 03, 2020

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Who needs a 4x4 when you can drive a red hotrod?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    We play a little differently than most...

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    LAWNMOWER?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Hey devs... can we get a lawnmower in the game? To collect or get rid of grass when clearing a plot for base building.

    submitted by /u/tmanboy
    [link] [comments]

    We've got some competition going on in this town

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Presenting a a fix for the new Auger sounds:

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Add this to <ModletName>/config/sounds.xml:

     <configs> <set xpath="/Sounds/SoundDataNode[@name='Auger_Fire_Start']/AudioClip[@ClipName='Sounds/Weapons/Motorized/Auger/Auger_Fire_Start']/@ClipName">Sounds/Vehicles/Motorbike/motorbike_mid_speed_lp</set> <set xpath="/Sounds/SoundDataNode[@name='Auger_Fire_Start']/AudioClip[@ClipName='Sounds/Weapons/Motorized/Auger/auger_fire_lp']/@ClipName">Sounds/Vehicles/Motorbike/motorbike_mid_speed_lp</set> <set xpath="/Sounds/SoundDataNode[@name='Auger_Fire_Start']/AudioClip[@ClipName='Sounds/Weapons/Motorized/Auger/auger_fire_end']/@ClipName">Sounds/Vehicles/Motorbike/motorbike_mid_speed_lp</set> <set xpath="/Sounds/SoundDataNode[@name='bullethitmetal']/AudioClip[@ClipName='Sounds/ImpactSurface/bullethitmetal1']/@ClipName">Sounds/ImpactSurface/bullethitearth1</set> <set xpath="/Sounds/SoundDataNode[@name='bullethitmetal']/AudioClip[@ClipName='Sounds/ImpactSurface/bullethitmetal2']/@ClipName">Sounds/ImpactSurface/bullethitearth2</set> <set xpath="/Sounds/SoundDataNode[@name='bullethitmetal']/AudioClip[@ClipName='Sounds/ImpactSurface/bullethitmetal3']/@ClipName">Sounds/ImpactSurface/bullethitearth3</set> <set xpath="/Sounds/SoundDataNode[@name='bullethitstone']/AudioClip[@ClipName='Sounds/ImpactSurface/bullethitstone1']/@ClipName">Sounds/ImpactSurface/bullethitearth1</set> <set xpath="/Sounds/SoundDataNode[@name='bullethitstone']/AudioClip[@ClipName='Sounds/ImpactSurface/bullethitstone2']/@ClipName">Sounds/ImpactSurface/bullethitearth2</set> <set xpath="/Sounds/SoundDataNode[@name='bullethitstone']/AudioClip[@ClipName='Sounds/ImpactSurface/bullethitstone3']/@ClipName">Sounds/ImpactSurface/bullethitearth3</set> </configs> 

    Also, for any experienced modders out there, I'd really appreciate it if you took a look at my other thread about adding a chance for weapons to drop with random effects (like borderlands or diablo style loot systems).

    submitted by /u/slackermanz
    [link] [comments]

    Its very good

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Interested to see how other dedicated server owners perform on hosting 7DTD modded sessions with large scale Nitrogen generated maps, Compopack, & 8+ Players ..

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    I'm just curious how everyone else fairs with their dedicated servers in terms of performance. I'm running what's in the title and I usually have 7-15 players at a time with my discord group playing. The map generated is 14k by 14k. By Day 49 blood moon nights are almost unplayable. FPS hits an all time low of 12FPS or lower depending on the system. I did tweak a little the settings with MaxSpawnZombies = 80 and MaxSpawnedAnimals=64. Are there any settings in particular that you guys know that would help the server perform better or is the stuff i'm running really just beyond what the engine can handle at the moment?

    My server setup has the following:

    7DTD Version: A19

    OS: Windows Server 2019

    CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x

    RAM: 32GB (barely goes over 9GB usage for the server)

    Storage: SSD

    submitted by /u/domingothegamer
    [link] [comments]

    Mine and my mates base. It goes into the depths of the earth. Full concrete and steel layers, draw bridge and a moat of iron spikes. We have vaults of cement mixers, storage boxes and forges.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, its ME again (8K+ hour player)... Decided to start a game today... and...

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    I wish I could live in my 7Dtd world instead of the one I live in now.

    Playing solo in that game. On day 6, knowing that soon, I am going to get attacked by some undead... reanimated... zom... somethings... all night... and they will be all crazed... and man, I dont have my defenses strong enough on the east side, I hope that one wall holds long enough for me to ... nah, ill just build it more NOW...

    submitted by /u/lordroy
    [link] [comments]

    Just a normal day in 7 days to die

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    How do I Change XP multiplier for specific actions like upgrading or mining?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    The whole Xp thing in this game is kinda wonkers, i really shouldnt get that much for upgrading a bunch of woodblocks. Mining pre Augur/Chainsaw is ok, but after that it gets way to crazy for my taste. Hope the Developers find a way to fix this, maybe by utilizing some logarithmic scaling xp gain where double the block dmg doesnt give double the xp, until then i hope you can help me. I Pray for not having to edit every XP value manually, but i guess there arent that many different ground blocks to mine, or that many different upgrade possibilities for building blocks

    submitted by /u/Araxyllis
    [link] [comments]

    Last Screen of A18, Cruisin'

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Easy to build base to take me to end game stages

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Is there an easy to build horde base that could take me to end game stages? I'm going really slow in the game and I am at day 56 and only game stage 120. I'm not really happy with my current horde base, but I don't know all the specifics on how demolishers and other late game mechanics work. I'd like to be prepared when the time comes. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/jmayniac
    [link] [comments]

    Over prepared for my brothers first horde

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    Haven't played since A16, is the horde AI still tricked by making it loop jump?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    I'm concerned that the endgame will be easily circumvented

    submitted by /u/jtxtemp
    [link] [comments]

    What self-imposed challenges or mods do you use to keep the game engaging?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Hello!

    With quarantine and a general lack of other social responsibilities nowadays, I have been playing ALLOT more 7D2D. I enjoy the game immensely, and I think A19 has been the best alphas they've released so far.

    But as with many games, it can get stale after a while and 7 days seems to get more stale quicker once you get to a certain point in the game (high level weapon perks, electrical traps, steel bases, etc). This isn't a criticism of the game, just something that happens when you sink a ton of hours into it.

    My question is, what other challenges or mods do you folks use to keep the game interesting and engaging? I just finished up a game with no trader and running zombies all the time (STRONGLY suggest no trader and reduced loot %, its so much more fun). It was a blast, but again a shotgun at strength 10 can put down just about everything in 1 shot (with slugs).

    I know Darkness Falls recently released for A19, so I am definitely going to give that a try--but I would love to hear from other people who play this game way too much on what they do to keep things fresh.

    I'll make sure to edit this post as suggestions come in to try and consolidate a list. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Mandoade
    [link] [comments]

    New zombies look

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Anybody else feels like the new A19 zombies are a bit too toony or cartoon-ish? Idk I feel like they appear a lot less scary to me. Sure they might have pretty HD blood and ripped off clothes and body shapes but the face and everything just seems ehh to me, I rather have A18 zombies than this ones. Perhaps I'm also not getting the full immersion of the horror scary look as I can only play at about mid-settings instead of max ultra settings.

    submitted by /u/00ThunderWolf
    [link] [comments]

    is it possible to transfer a world to my friend?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Rod and Spring Mod in A19?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Anyone know what happened to the Rod and Spring Mod in Alpha 19? I can't seem to find it, and I checked the creative mode menu, and it doesn't appear to be there, either. So I'm guessing it's been removed, but I don't see anything about that on the wiki or change logs/patch notes.

    Any alternative way to increase rate of fire (other than the full auto trigger group mod)?

    submitted by /u/thataintkosher
    [link] [comments]

    Turned the Zombie Cannon into a viable Horde night base!!!! Turn horde night into a giggling night of pleasure instead of terror!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    More 8 Player 7D2D shenanigans tonight!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Yet another Thursday night episode of 7D2D with my group:

    https://www.twitch.tv/unkelrambo

    submitted by /u/UnkelRambo
    [link] [comments]

    Windows 10

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Okay so I am getting pissed off.. Alpha 19 came out for PC keep in mind We've been playing on PS4 so when we heard about this we had to go buy a computer asap. Well we did and we went to Steam and bought it, but problem is.. It's laggy, and if we lower the quality to the lowest we still lag and we have googled it and watched videos and I'm to the point where i made an account on here to find some help so im desperate 😅

    submitted by /u/BadAssJaz
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Survivors

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    Hey all, hope everyone is staying safe out there. The group of people I've been playing with for a few years just sort of slowly disassembled since the pandemic started, and I kind've don't have many people who can play these days. So, I'm hoping to get a few folks from here who may want to join.

    About the server: I'm running a containerized Docker instance for my dedicated server on a Dell PowerEdge R720 hooked up to a gigabit internet connection. This is a 24x7 dedicated server that you may access at your leisure. I have A19 up and running, using Navezgane (unfortunately, the server won't start if I use random gen). It's the largest size the map can be with the transfer speed as high as it can go.

    The game itself is set as vanilla with a sort of "George Romero" mode with a max of about 300 zombies at any given time (this is fun for horde nights) and they walk (except ferals). The game is PVE (I'm looking to collaborate, not compete).

    About me: US - Eastern time zone Male - Early 30s Typically play during lunch at work, on and off evenings, and weekends.

    Not to keep folks out, but you'll need Discord and to get on voice chat to play. It's too much of a pain to do text chat when shit goes sideways. I'm asking that if I let you in, you don't act like a dick.

    Let me know if you have any questions or are interested in joining.

    submitted by /u/jrodelite
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel