• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 26, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - September 26, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - September 26, 2020


    Let's Play Saturday - September 26, 2020

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    So I see the background of my GF's desktop and I immediately think "Oh, that should be one of those empty POIs with some minor loot to grab real quick".

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    When you lose your grip on a ladder but you're name is: "slicker than greased goose shit" Willie

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    (X-Post) When it's day 7 and you're unprepared

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Zed taking a well earned break

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    Places to Find Resources on Game Mechanics for XB1 Consol

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    I've been playing for about a month now with a few friends on xb1. I love it, and love learning about every single game mechanic I can figure out when playing games like this. The problem is that on Xbox since its on such an older version, almost everything I find isn't applicable. I don't know what to trust when reading about it. And apparently the xb1 version is a mix of like 14/15/16 so I can't even find good sources just by Googling those. And the linked forum is just filled with people complaining about the lack of updates, not discussion on playing the game.

    So does anyone know of any good sites, threads, or streamers that comprehensively cover consol stuff?

    submitted by /u/Cthepo
    [link] [comments]

    After the Electric phase, there's nothing to do

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Let me preface this by saying I love the game, I still play ALL the time. I've played in so many different ways and done different challenges and maxed all the skill trees...

    That being said, it just gets so boring around the 2nd horde. Once you reach the part of the game where you're just farming brass and crafting ammo for 7 days, then do a horde, rinse and repeat... It just gets old...

    I'd love to see something to do after the second horde.. But Usually around that time I have to delete that map and restart cause there's just NOTHING to do! Would love to see more content.

    submitted by /u/IBreedBagels
    [link] [comments]

    Permadeath tips

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    I got bored on my current Alpha 19 run (Level 80 something day 64), and wanted to try a permadeath challenge on a fresh world. With the added rules no armor no clothes, zombies sprint no matter what the time is.

    So far I can't get passed day 3. I've been playing on normal difficulty until I get more confident with my skills with this challenge. My one of most promising runs was ended when I found a tier 5 bone knife day two, only to be killed by a bear while I was on my way to turn in a trader quest, with most of my other attempts ended by being foolish.

    I've been trying to go for a stealthy archer build since I never used bows before much. Any advice, or permadeath shenanigans is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Zth3wis3
    [link] [comments]

    Crazy server custom player profiles too that let you be invisible and certain zombies

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    Crazy server custom player profiles too that let you be invisible and certain zombies

    I've been searching for a long time and I found this one server that somehow gives you special characters my favorite is invisible one like its also a really good server definitely beats out almost every other I've ever played on its called TheWalkingZed XL A19 300%.

    https://preview.redd.it/eexjeu2t9mp51.png?width=2115&format=png&auto=webp&s=2df5164106d1d7e277f7bb8e1282cf3132c29da5

    submitted by /u/bootyjuice6969420
    [link] [comments]

    Ep 2: We have a new Home | Pixel Wife Series | 7 Days to Die

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    How do I get batter quality tools?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    I've been making axes for a while and nothing seems to increase the quality, is there a new skill ?

    submitted by /u/Flimsy-Escape
    [link] [comments]

    Can't split stacks anymore?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    In the new experimental, I can't split stacks like I used to. I used to just hold right click and drag, but not that does literally nothing. While holding a stack, right clicking also doesn't put down one at a time

    submitted by /u/MinecraftOverwatch
    [link] [comments]

    CPU being bottlenecked. Alpha 19.1 stable

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    Hey all. Havent played 7 days in a little while and wanted to do it on stream tonight. I have a 9700k and a 1660 TI so the game looks as if it is running perfectly for me when playing. I normally run it on max settings and have never seen issues. However, when streaming tonight I got some awful lag! I turned down the bitrate on stream etc and it made no difference. Ended the stream and started running some stream tests...I found that 7 days was using at points over 80% of my CPU!!! The stream was dropping 70+% of frames! The game itself was only on medium settings too! I have no idea why it would tank the processor so much especially on medium settings. Its the first time I've attempted to stream it but given that the my stream is encoded via the GPU I'm certain that is not the issue! Task manager implicates 7 days using a huge amount of processing power which at times would put it up to 100% usage! Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/rm_-rf_life
    [link] [comments]

    What perk increases the quality rating of guns you craft?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    Thanks guys

    submitted by /u/OklahomaHoss
    [link] [comments]

    How to work with explosives?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    I've like 400h in this game and most of the time I'm going down the intelligence skill tree and use junk turrets for defending my base on hord nights and guns/stun-batons for looting. But it's getting quite repetitive. I started a new game a few days ago, I'm at day 4 and well... I never really used explosives. Any ppl here which are using explosives as their main weapons during looting/hord nights? And how do you use them?

    submitted by /u/Body_Horror
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your favorite books?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Mine is the one that lets you harvest door knobs from doors and the one that gives you better bartering with a magnum in hand

    submitted by /u/Johannes8
    [link] [comments]

    I'm new to the PC version. So I recorded my first week and edited it down so it's only the good stuff. I am loving the PC version compared to console (obviously). Can't wait to make more videos!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Can't download latest alpha

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    I can't see the latest builds in the betas tab on steam, it's only opt out, and stable alphas 8-19.0 and no option to select the latest experimental or even stable 19.1. I've tried using arrow keys and making sure I was going all the way down the list, and reinstalling the game with no luck

    submitted by /u/PhatDude2456
    [link] [comments]

    [A19] Snow biome survival against mountain lions

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    So I'm currently trying to do a pure snow map (via nitrogen), but one problem I have is that mountain lions are nearly unkillable on level 1 and they spawn - and this isn't an exaggeration - around every corner.

    Has anyone found a good way of dispatching them in the early game?

    submitted by /u/ceratophaga
    [link] [comments]

    Scripted Events

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    I'm sure it has been suggested before but why hasn't it been implemented?

    After a couple of playthroughs in 7 days I feel what was mainly missing was some interesting scripted events that kept you on your toes. I guess the 7 days mechanic is one of those but why not add more?

    Random events that could make the gameplay stay interesting and make the world feel more alive:

    Raiders stopping outside your house at night.

    Helicopter landing on a helipad with infected

    Finding bunkered up citizens

    Plane crash landing on the air field with infected pouring out.

    The list is endless of what scripted events could be added but after playing through the PS4 version that is what I really felt was missing. Some of this has been coming into the PC version like interesting dungeons to explore. But they could be made more interesting. Like you find a zombie experimental lab and you are expecting there to come an experimental zombie but no.

    Anyway great game just a thought I had that kept popping up.

    submitted by /u/SwedishJewleryFreak
    [link] [comments]

    Is a solid cube viable for a horde base? What are pros and cons?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Solid cube upgraded appears as a simple effective base. Anything to be aware of?

    I'd include outer walls to protect from and ranged vomit.

    submitted by /u/xXIISK47IIXx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel