• Breaking News

    Friday, September 25, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - September 25, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - September 25, 2020


    Friend Finder Friday - September 25, 2020

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Little secrets like this are what makes this game so magical

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    When its apocalypse and mom says you have snowmen at home.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    That was WAY too close!

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Oh, I get it. 7 days, haha.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Exploring, when suddenly...

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Hmmmm.............I wonder if it's a boy or a girl?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    What’s a skill book/schematic you think is underrated or that you picked up and it ended up being much more useful than you thought it would be?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Art of Mining Volume 5: When I got it I was like...ok I guess this could be useful but I wasn't too excited about it...boy was I wrong! Being able to stack 30,000 rocks or ores into one inventory slot is freaking amazing when you're a miner. It's practically a necessity once you get an auger, because I would always end up quickly encumbered even with my armor decked out with pocket mods. I also don't have to worry about not paying attention when mining for a long time with all of the ores dropping and disappearing.

    Which book would you choose?

    submitted by /u/Appropriate-Pepper19
    [link] [comments]

    I'm just trying to get the treasure, but these guys aren't having none of it.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    Early game dangerous animals need a readjustment.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Title.

    I'm playing on a snow biome provgen map solo 4/6 difficulty, going for strength/int/fortitude. While I don't mind dealing with Lumberjacks at all, it's the surplus of mountain lions, zombears, and dire wolves which kill it for me.

    I am fully appreciative of the animal change done in A19 experimental; it adds a lot more life and danger to the game. But good god, nothing is more unfun than being forced to fight super dangerous animals on a whim with zero warning, low stamina, with low tier blunderbusses/melee, and at low levels.

    Much like how horde night zombies scale in amount and aggressiveness to gamestate, aggressive animals should be the same. I should be seeing only the occasional dangerous animal on the first few days and low-tier gamestates. As the days go on and I'm surviving better, I would be comfortable fighting an odd dangerous animal or two several times a day. But, especially in the early game, I do not have the gear or strength to contest one often without dying and rolling back XP.

    Perhaps this is just me, but it's annoying to be set back on my snow map because of overwhelming spawns I can't help.

    submitted by /u/IAmShuwu
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me loading in bug!!!!!!!!

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    I have no idea if this is known, but there is a little issue with the wood stacks...

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Is it possible to actually use water (environmental not murky/boiled) in a meaningful way for base design or aesthetics?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Once, I tried to divert a river to make a moat. I dug a new channel next to a river and the water just stayed where it was and looked weird as hell, so I didn't think much about it and went about my business.

    However, my buddy was just showing me the bucket he crafted which apparently lets you "transport" water blocks (he used it on a river and it made it look like there was a hole in the water, which also looked weird), but when he tried to empty it into a pit he had dug for testing nothing seemed to happen.

    Is it possible to actually use it? I'm not sure what the purpose of the bucket is or if that was a feature removed from a previous Alpha and they just forgot to remove the bucket too. I'd really like to create a moat for my castle with a powered drawbridge and a waterless moat just feels kind of meh. Thanks in advance!

    Edit: I'm aware the zeds can swim. It's for aesthetics only. I think the problem was not using blocks so as one poster suggested we will try that. Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/Appropriate-Pepper19
    [link] [comments]

    Preferred Starter Base �� ? (Temporary / Existing POI / Expandable ?)

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Salut Survivors !

    What starter base do you prefer 😄 ?

    • Retrofitting an existing POI ?
    • Build a quick and easy, temporary base ?
    • Build the skeleton of a future expandable base 👍?

    Here is a good example of a quick and easy, Expandable Base ⚔️🛡️ !

    Cheers !

    submitted by /u/SolutOdka
    [link] [comments]

    Pros and cons of armor types?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Jumping into A19 with 2 friends, lvl 10ish each, day 6. Got a bunch of stuff and trying to figure out the best armor. But I know "best" is in the eyes of the player but I know nothing. No one has armor related perks, what's good? Full leather? Full metal? Mix n match? Match your character type? (Tank, dps, heals) Halps please and thank you!

    submitted by /u/ArcAngel015
    [link] [comments]

    If you could add in a new type of Zombie what would it be? And what would it do?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Are catwalks broken? The center plates are inset to the bottom?!?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    Must protect the trader (i.e. my cheesy base concept still works in a19)

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    Hey, so basically how do I update the game to alpha 19.1 if there's no such option?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Can't find this block in the wet concrete menu... can anyone tell me what it is?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    7 Days to die 2020 how do I switch to an older version of 7d2d Steam

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    I want to play on a server which is in A19 but Im in A19.1 how do I go to an older version on steam?

    submitted by /u/YbgSC2
    [link] [comments]

    Hello! I have some performance issues...

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Hello! I have some performance issues...

    Hello. So i have this issue where everytime i try to start up the coop game from my PC (not dedicated) my game take over 10 mins to load into the maps and when i get spawned i nthe game freezes, the ram the game eats goes opver 10 gigs and then my PC dies. It stays frozen for 15 extra minutes and sometimes it will stabilize sometimes wont.

    This is an issue i started to have on A19 and stayed in A19.1, and it happens both unmodded and modded. It's not my pc because all my frieds have the same issue whenever they can join me after my game stabilizes, or they start a singleplayer game.

    Here are my specs, anyone knows what can cause it?

    https://preview.redd.it/28ckgjb8lcp51.png?width=545&format=png&auto=webp&s=7462bd5ba555d17ed8589febd3ad85fb7435d637

    submitted by /u/PulyiD
    [link] [comments]

    How to upgrade cobblestone blocks to flagstone blocks

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    When I try to upgrade cobblestone blocks to flagstone, all I can see is an icon for a missing concrete mix? What material I need to have to upgrade cobblestone to flagstone? I have flagstone blocks ready, but I dont know how to upgrade cobblestone to flagstone? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Vendor_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    This is why we cant have nice things

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel