• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - September 28, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - September 28, 2020


    Modded Monday - September 28, 2020

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Does any town have a more 7DtD "autogen" look than Helper, Utah?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    When you complete 3 quests and spend over 20 thousands dukes and trader joel still insults you on your way out.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Stone Axe

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    Some screenshots from our server's most recent horde night (gamestage 722)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Nice

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Strange issue with vehicles

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    The not so strange part is that when the game locks up I can lose a vehicle. It happens.

    The strange part is I lost a motorcycle with stuff in it and replaced it with a 4x4. I drove around in that while playing off and on for two days (listening to audio books about the apocalypse).

    Anyway - I parked in front of a trader and hopped out. I was immediately transported a few blocks away and was on my old motorcycle. Not beside it, on it. All my old stuff was still in there.

    Anyone else have weird issues with vehicles?

    submitted by /u/Another-Chance
    [link] [comments]

    Those airdrops have some good aim!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Concentration is the key, if you want to drink your water the right way

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    7 days on sale for $8.49 on humble bundle.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    The bird attacks are beginning!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Is there any reason why I should not build a base right outside the traders

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    It just seems like a super duper convenient location. I can just go right there get a quest go do it come back and I'm already at my base. Not to mention I'm always going to want to buy and sell stuff to him. and the forge cement mixer chemistry station are all there it just seems like the perfect location. is there any reason why I should not be building around the trader

    submitted by /u/MOONMO0N
    [link] [comments]

    The Odds Are Roughly Tree Out Of One Hundred.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    Lost power for a fraction of a second, character deleted, world still there and map explored.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Found a "infinite xp" exploit

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Hello folks, i just wanted to share with you an exploit i found

    Basically, with the cement mixer working, you get xp when taking cement from it, but if you place the cement back in the output slots and grab it again you get the xp again, tested it with 6 staks of cement.

    Hope this gets patched. Cheers

    submitted by /u/Sudapert
    [link] [comments]

    Caves

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    I can't find a single thread or picture of the A19.1 Cave locations. Only one down SE by the desert.

    Anyone have an updated map?

    submitted by /u/SitOnAKey
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway to fix this graphical glitch that causes items to disappear when looking in a certain direction?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Hey there Mr. Zombie! Just hanging around?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    Reuse Map Seed

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Is there a way to reuse a map seed? I've deleted the save file with the seed originally in use but it won't let me generate the map again? I've tried deleting all the game data and reinstalling the game it still doesn't seem to work, there must be some way to reset the game from knowing I even used the seed.

    submitted by /u/Sir_NoahLot_122
    [link] [comments]

    When you complete 3 quests and spend over 20 thousands dukes and trader joel still insults you on your way out.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Not sure if making a plan for revamping my electricity circuit has helped or made things worse!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Help with transferring game save with mods to new PC

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    I recently have ben playing with a buddy of mine where we've been running the PhD Better Lights mod on our save. My friend created the save and has been hosting every time we play, but more recently he hasn't been wanting to play as much as I have, so to enable me to play on my own, he agreed to let me start hosting so that I can play on my own time.

    The problem that I have run into after having him send me the game save arose when trying to load the save on my PC. I copied the file over into the saves folder, and when loading the game I get a console message that says "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object". After a quick search online I determined this is likely to do with the mods. I tried verifying the game files, to no avail. Honestly I'm not sure what else to try, any help or direction would be appreciated.

    Quick note: The save was started on A19, running PhD Better Lights version 3.1. I have tried both 3.1 and the latest update, 3.2 for A19.1.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ImJustDoodle
    [link] [comments]

    Jittery when turning the mouse

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Hi guys, the game runs perfect and smooth until I have to turn the camera. It is extremely bumpy and jolty. I dont drop fps, and it doesn't freeze. Any idea's on what I could try? much appreciate any help!

    submitted by /u/femmeplay
    [link] [comments]

    Day 7 21:26

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel