• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - September 13, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - September 13, 2020


    Seedy Sunday - September 13, 2020

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Pleased with the progress of my rooftop garden!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    When the trees don't render

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    So... you lose health if you upgrade blocks with a splinted arm. :/ Nice...

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Is it horde night already?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Day 21 horde with a funneling tower

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    I used to think my buddy was a lunatic for mining resources at night (specifically Coal) until I realized.....

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    Zombie Physics - The First Test.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    Stay awake while you go out looting ... had this guy snoozing on the box but was able to sneakily search the box under him. He didn't try to bit me so I let him live.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    Are these on the workbench? And does it work better than punching them?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    It's time boys! Hope your base is ready.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Workaround for multi-line text

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    On wooden signs for the longest time there has been an issue with word-wrapping. The issue you may have found is when you try to write two separate lines with a line break (Shift-Enter or Enter) between the lines, for example

    Here be zeds!
    You were warned

    The first line works but the second line shows only the first word.

    The "workaround" is to put line breaks in stead of spaces between all the words of the second line.

    Here be zeds!
    You
    are
    welcome

    https://imgur.com/a/U1IlG8p

    This applies to Writable storage crates also.

    submitted by /u/tahaan
    [link] [comments]

    What overhaul mod should I try out first? Not Darkness Falls.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    I don't like that Darkness Falls has a story and an end game. I prefer an endless world of surviving for as long as I can. When I'm fully bored of the game, then I'll do Darkness Falls with the story so maybe I can feel like I"ve beat the game.

    From what I can research War of The Walker is the most popular one.

    Also do they work with Nitrogen and CompoPack? Spend days trying to get Nitrogen and Darkness Fall to work to only find out they don't in Alpha 19

    submitted by /u/Psychatix
    [link] [comments]

    The solution to early-game hunger in Navezgane

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    I just came up with this in my latest session with a friend. You may know there's a few huge cornfields in Navezgane, in the national park (around the middle of the biome.) With one point in Living Off the Land, you can get 2 corn per harvest, plus craft cheaper farm plots. With a second point (or the corn seed recipe), you can craft seeds from corn. You can cook like 2/3 of the corn right away into corn on the cob/cornbread (depending on what recipes you have available), turn the rest into seeds, and plant them into cheap farm plots to have an ongoing source of food. Corn doesn't provide much food, but it's so scalable this way, it should put a huge dent in early game food scarcity, if not totally prevent it.

    As an aside, did you know that there is not a single potato field in Navezgane? In contrast, the PREGEN 01, 02, and 03 maps have 7, 7, and 4 potato fields, respectively.

    submitted by /u/endingonagoodnote
    [link] [comments]

    Graphics problem. This white bar appears after loading the game, exiting the game, playing the game, or tabbing out it can occur at any point but will always occur eventually. It occurs primarily when i exit the game. So far my only solution is to restart the computer to get rid of it.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    Is that barbed wire fence top for fences craftable?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    I don't talk about the barbed wire trap with the wood legs. Many POI I see have the barbed wire on top of iron fences that actually also seal damage... would like to use for base walls. I didn't find it even under various shape menus.

    submitted by /u/Johannes8
    [link] [comments]

    Workbench crafting doesn’t stop when output full?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    I've just noticed my output from a workbench is full but the numbers on the left went down as if it would continue crafting. I took everything out but there was no more then expected... is this a bug? I've just wasted probably 5k turret bullets

    submitted by /u/Johannes8
    [link] [comments]

    PS4?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Are the fun pimps ever gonna update ps4 again??? Like, I thought they got the rights back to do so!!

    submitted by /u/kramestain
    [link] [comments]

    Need help setting up Nitrogen, CompoPack and Darkness Falls. No idea how to do this.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    I got the mod launcher to install Darkness Falls....then I used Nitrogen to generate myself a customer map, and i selected the option to add Darkness Fall Zones, which I assumed I needed to choose even if i have Darkness Falls installed. For the prefab list, I just put Alpha 19 Vanilla, because I didn't think the compopack option would work since it said Alpha 18. I load into the game, and Darkness Falls works, but the first question I can't do because the quest says Locate Trader NO TRADER. Like the game can't detect one.

    I also go to a flat plot of land with roads all around like there's supposed to be a city or town, and there's no buildings, but the layout of the roads and flat land. How am I supposed to do this? Youtube doesn't help because it doesn't tell me how to get the three programs to all work together.

    submitted by /u/Psychatix
    [link] [comments]

    Tier V Clear Trader Mission’s

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Does anyone actually do these? I am playing solo on a Nitrogen generated map day 47 and I went to the Asylum to do one. I literally broke every door to every room in each wing wandered around within the limits climbed the roof to kill a couple of vultures and still couldn't complete it. Just so frustrating. I got some loot of course but it still felt like a waste of time.

    submitted by /u/Varziie
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone able to get the new stripper to spawn?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    flew around the whole world basically at gamestage 300 and couldn't find one

    i don't have any confidence she would show up at all in a regular game

    submitted by /u/puserkreaf
    [link] [comments]

    No relays between sensors possible?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    I have a simple scenario: a garage door that should open with a motion sensor from the one side and with a pressure plate from the other (independent of each other)... while it's possible to chain them like „generator —> motion Sensor —> pressure plate —> door" it's not possible to put a relay inbetween the sensors. This will make it behave like an AND logic whereas without the relay it's an OR. It's really bad because this way I have no option to organize the wires in a nice way.

    Am I missing something or is this simply not possible?

    submitted by /u/Johannes8
    [link] [comments]

    Hello guys i have this problem from when i bought the game, can please somebody help? (i play on PS4 btw)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    7 Days to Die Mod - Darkness Falls EP01: Trader Run

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel