• Breaking News

    Monday, September 14, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - September 14, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - September 14, 2020


    Modded Monday - September 14, 2020

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When you try to loot a military base on day 5...

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    I don't know Jen. Can I come back after I think about it?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    The new business zombies look pretty cool

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Lucky rabbit.....almost.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Does Treasure Hunter apply to Buried Stash quests?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    ....I assume so but since it's a new skill, I don't want to burn a skill point in it if it doesn't.

    submitted by /u/Whit_Whizdum
    [link] [comments]

    Loot drop change

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Now the the lot drops have been changed i cant tell if its balenced or not i mean sure you not geting a rifle dob barral and pistol on you first day but im not looking for 9 clubs when i loot a place.

    submitted by /u/shadow9876543210
    [link] [comments]

    Demo exposions

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    How high up should i be to avoid getting hit by demos

    submitted by /u/jest28000
    [link] [comments]

    Obscure Youtube Talk Guy plays 7dtd

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    https://www.twitch.tv/adamcrigler

    Adam Crigler formerly of Timcast IRL is streaming 7dtd on twitch. He has a new show, Adamcast, and he is playing 7dtd with his cohosts and producers atm. Come join the fun.

    submitted by /u/FatsackTony1
    [link] [comments]

    Anything new for console ports?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    We haven't gotten anything mentioning console in a while. And the last thing we got essentially was "most likely console won't get anything until gold".

    So what's to guarantee you'll port new updates wether it be now or after gold given it was said it'll cost millions?

    submitted by /u/EnglishFry
    [link] [comments]

    The Bear, The Lumberjack, and the Innocent Bystander

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    1 beer in 7 days and you go from 0 to hero!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Good mods for A19?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    I've just started playing 7DTD 2 weeks ago and after 70 days it got a bit boring. Also I died a lot and want to play a game of "permadeath" probably with the darkness falls overhaul. Can anyone suggest a few more mods that I can throw in there that help the experience and maybe make it more manageable to survive. I know many will suggest not doing permadeath, but it's the only way I can really enjoy a survival game.

    Specifiacally looking for automation/electricity mods that add more functional blocks. But anything cool really...from farming to mining...

    submitted by /u/Johannes8
    [link] [comments]

    That feeling win you accidentally fall trying to go down the ladder in your mine and break your leg on the night before Bloodmoon.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Does anyone remember Horde mode?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    It still blows my mind that TFP got rid of horde mode and never replaced it.

    It was one of the best single sitting ways to play the game.

    They said with all the options available you would eventually be able to replicate it but I have yet to see anything remotely comparable.

    I do not have much hope, but I sure wish they would re-release the old fashioned horde mode.

    (Note: for those who have never played horde mode it was a small 100 by 100 map with no zombies and stacks of materials every night was like the 7-Day horde perhaps little smaller. It was a survival wave based game in 7 days to die. All your material was there simple to get not quite as easy as creative but much easier to get than in the regular game mode and everyday a airdrop fell. With lots of ammo and weapons. It was really good for a sit-down and play for one night game mode.)

    submitted by /u/CnCz357
    [link] [comments]

    Going from console to PC.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    What are the bigger differences to keep in mind during the transition? I know the skill tree changed a bit, but are there any other notable things that will be nice to know?

    submitted by /u/SirPoopyButtholeIII
    [link] [comments]

    Mini bike storage?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    So the mini bike used to have storage with baskets but I can't seem to collect baskets anymore and I don't see any other way to store stuff in them. Also I can't seem to find any mods for any of the vehicles. Are there any? I checked the wiki but couldn't find anything

    submitted by /u/vanderbolts
    [link] [comments]

    Pipe bombers beware (newest alpha 19 beta)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    Pipe bombs are very much glitched in my beta play throughs so far. Lighting and throwing a bomb will also ignite the next one in your hands, causing it to blow up on you. Unfortunately, it is kinda hard to notice during a blood moon. Blew myself up—- RIP permadeath run, Night 21

    submitted by /u/tpsince93
    [link] [comments]

    Saw my base collapse when I returned from doing a quest.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Saw my base collapse when I returned from doing a quest.

    I'm pretty new to this game and wanted to share my experience because I'm feeling pretty awful. I figured some of you might be able to sympathize with my plight haha

    A few nights before this happened, I had dug some for some clay under my base. I had put little wooden pillar frames underneath as I was digging, thinking that should be enough to keep the base secure. Went through a blood moon night and everything was fine. It wasn't until I was returning from a quest the next day that the house collapsed. WHY?!

    I mean, aside from my obvious lack of structural support (because I'm a newbie and didn't really consider structural integrity as a thing)... I'm wondering why it took days after me digging out underneath my base for my base to collapse. I was making cement in my cement mixer... could this be the reason for the collapse? The product got too heavy and finally caused the house to collapse? I had left my doors to my gate open because I was too lazy to get off my motorcycle to close it. Could a zombie or an animal gotten in and caused this to happen?

    I'm just feeling super sad because all my storage containers were in that base... along with my forge that had a ton of resources loaded into it. All gone. I keep telling myself I can rebuild and I'll get back to where I was again some day. Luckily I have a separate killing base for blood moon nights that's completely intact. As long as I'm able to stock up on ammo, food and water, I should be able to survive the next horde night.

    https://preview.redd.it/hcguch1sc6n51.png?width=702&format=png&auto=webp&s=0b699a555765baf2d60b23dbee04b1cfb3720ada

    submitted by /u/CrazyLovelyMe
    [link] [comments]

    Graphics issue on every setting...

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Just want to see if anyone else is experiencing this, and if anyone knows what it might be. Here are two links to two videos of the same problem, but with different graphics settings.

    https://youtu.be/31ossMTrI0s https://youtu.be/2tunmNc-1kE

    submitted by /u/ranomaly
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know if War3zuk works with compopack45?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Been trying with constant fresh installs of the game on steam, but my UI doens't show the health and stamina colors, sometimes my starter quest doesn't show up, and WORST OF ALL, i can't open my inventory. I press Tab, it'll open the craft window, the Q window, and the description window, but where the inventory window should be , there's nothing there. Been trying for literally fucking days. I did message the creator of War3zuk about it, but i'm not so sure he'll respond, so I'm checking with you guys.

    submitted by /u/Psychatix
    [link] [comments]

    Only finding blunderbuss

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Is there a reason me and my friends are finding nothing but the blunderbuss in our private map? We find ammo for every other type of gun but we only find actual blunderbusses. I've tried looking online but haven't found anything showing a change to the loot we can find. Did I miss something like a change to loot scaling based off level?

    We have our loot turned all the way up and play on pc

    submitted by /u/Curtis1717
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for a no base horde night?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    Usually I just build something to stand on or keep the zombies out, but right now i just want to focus on my normal home and not waste time building a separate base. I am mainly using knives and shotguns, is there a strategy to running around in horde night?

    submitted by /u/Abduco
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel