• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 30, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - September 30, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - September 30, 2020


    Wildcard Wednesday - September 30, 2020

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Can we have this feature in alpha 20? (21?)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Driving isn’t a safe alternative to Death Day.. birds instead of zombies, and they spit toxins!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    In a nutshell, every business encounter I've had with Trader Rekt so far

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Is it just me?!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Whenever I die for some reason I'm inclined to start a new character. I just died and I'm dreading starting over again. I'm thinking this time, If I die im just gonna keep playing with the same character. I'm just curious, is it just me who starts a new character or is it a thing.

    submitted by /u/ceeloow87
    [link] [comments]

    How good is this game as a single player?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    I got this game awhile ago and played with a friend of mine

    Can't really play with him any longer as he is really busy now a days

    Is this game still good as a single player one? What settings should I use

    I used to play minecraft a lot but prefer this game

    I have really bad anxiety when it comes to interacting with other people so I prefer not to play online servers with other people

    submitted by /u/iloveSCcv
    [link] [comments]

    The timing though...

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    new player, i found super corn, whats it for

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    in recipies all it seems to be able to do is just make a seed of itself or for making glue with 3 ears of glue. for something called super corn, i was kinda hoping it did more than that.

    submitted by /u/MOONMO0N
    [link] [comments]

    When you're on a bike and get too close to a vulture.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    made a new world and started streaming it , smooth starts were not head , this was 1 of 5-6 within 20 mins

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Local Game & Private Game

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    I'm about to make a new world in 7DtD, right now I'm by myself but my friend might want to join some time, I want to be able to pause the game on occasion but in private game the game doesn't pause even by myself, if I make a local world will my friend still be able to join?

    submitted by /u/Mr_Vinegar
    [link] [comments]

    Can you Survive a Horde on a Mountain Top?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Does enabling Cheat Mode in a SP game permanently disable achievements for that world?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    My game crashed after I got out of my 4x4 truck. Upon loading the game back up my truck was totally gone. Not in the general vicinity nor where I retraced my steps.

    If I were to enable cheat mode for my single player world, use the creative menu to get a truck, exit and turn off cheat mode, would achievements permanently be disabled for this world?

    submitted by /u/ShallowSquire
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Behemoth still in the game?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    Woke up to a video show casing the Behemoth. I've never seen it on others playthroughs.

    submitted by /u/PURPLERAINZ_
    [link] [comments]

    Single Player settings for a newcomer?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Hello, I've played 7DTD a couple times but for some reason or other game launches I never really played it until late game.

    My first gameplay was a couple years ago and I got to get a mini motorcycle, this time I'm about to hit the first horde.

    What are the best settings to play solo? Should I increase XP? Are 60 min days okay? What about loot respawn time? 30 days seems high since my world isn't 24/7 running like a server is.

    I searched about this but I could only find a 2016 post and I think the game has changed a lot since back then.

    submitted by /u/GodGMN
    [link] [comments]

    Game Crash on PC

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    The game runs smoothly until I kill a zombie by throwing a spear at it. Everything else works fine, even stabbing it with the spear or using a bow.

    submitted by /u/lil_grocery420
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die A19 Extermination - EP09: Working For The Man

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Question about Random Gen

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    I've noticed everytime I make a new random gen world, 0,0 is always a wasteland hub city, is 0,0 always wasteland? If so why?

    submitted by /u/Mr_Vinegar
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for mods

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    yesterday i saw that this game can be modded so i went to the nexus and got overwhelmed with all the mods available. So: could anyone tell me about fun and balanced mods concerning the following subjects:

    - Adding new POIs and big buildings that are actually a challenge to complete.

    - Adding new weapons without introducing overpowered items.

    - Adding new Zombie types / broadening the variety of zombies as i am getting bored seeing the same few zombies over and over again.

    - Something to increase the growth of the gamestage - i don't want to play for 30 hours everytime before finding my first r1 Magnum. Just do not have the time and patience. Would like a 2x or 3x modifier for that.

    submitted by /u/Toomuchsheep
    [link] [comments]

    Is there map of navezgane that has all the names in the map like older versions?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Im new so this would be really helpful untill i learn the game and start playing random gen

    submitted by /u/wasp4980
    [link] [comments]

    Any reason why some wood frame blocks aren't upgrade-able?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    The quarter post, centered and not, aren't upgrade-able but even smaller blocks like the really small post, the plate, and others you can upgrade. Is there any reason for this?

    submitted by /u/Sorry_Sleeping
    [link] [comments]

    Las Vegas area server up.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Brand new server up for Vegas Locals. Just getting started, but come and meet some locals and build shit. Join the Steam group for info and pass.

    https://steamcommunity.com/groups/rVegas

    submitted by /u/lbandsb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel