• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 9, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - September 09, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - September 09, 2020


    Wildcard Wednesday - September 09, 2020

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    They coming

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Putting Triple Storage Pocket Mods on your boots be like

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    New restaurant coming!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    I added 2 blade traps and 4 electric fences to my trap door kill corridor after the day 70 horde kicked my butt. Let's hope this time goes a bit better.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Wow guys just like the bloodmoon (Holy shit we get it)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    After weeks of playing...

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    I literally JUST thought of digging into graves to get the loot inside...despite knowing that the uncovered coffins had loot. First time I dug in and found a buried munitions case, I felt like an idiot...

    submitted by /u/damurphy72
    [link] [comments]

    Time to go looting. View over San Jose.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Question about joining server that is 91 days in.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    So if I was to join this server that is on Day 91 and I am a fresh player will I just get wiped by all the enemies or does it scale to your individual gamestage/level? My buddy says it doesn't unless a high level player is near me and if i'm alone I should be alright?

    submitted by /u/Dyyrin
    [link] [comments]

    My friends on my server trolled my coordinated motorcycle jump....

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    Best Airdrop Location... Totally Worth Jumping in a Canyon

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Bug or feature? (PC)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    So I was raiding the sham factory in the ruined biome (Navezgane day 75). All was going well, then night fell. Normally that's no problem, I'm well equipped and supplied so I was confident I'd be fine. Boy was I wrong. A horde spawned. And when I say horde I dont mean a wandering horde or a rouge screamer, I mean a full blood moon horde Including radiated, ferals and zombie bears. They knew exactly where I was and didnt stop spawning all night. I was down to 10 health and my machete by the time morning came. This was worse than any seventh night iv had so far AND IT WASNT EVEN A SEVENTH NIGHT. Is stuff like that supposed to happen in alpha 19?!

    submitted by /u/armett96
    [link] [comments]

    Horde night

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    Looking for regular players

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Still looking for some people to play with me. PC. Central us time. Usually on around 5pm till 10( I can be.) This game is so much more fun with another player. It's probably easier to add me on discord, Ronsplosion #6927. I'm all about that chill experience until hoard night. We can sort specifics later on.

    submitted by /u/Ronsplosion
    [link] [comments]

    Got a prefab question. Two actually.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Would I be able to just take the prefab folders from overhaul mods, drop them into my installation, and have it work, assuming they don't require resources from another mod? Is there a collection of prefabs for use with the latest version?

    submitted by /u/Stiix72
    [link] [comments]

    Detailed map on 7 days to die Xbox one

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    Is there any detailed maps on 7 days to die that shows places of interest for Xbox one

    submitted by /u/sliverferret2
    [link] [comments]

    IRL Blood Moon, hide!!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    Ram usage

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Is it normal for 7d2d to use over 10gb of ram? Im trying out the latest update in SP mode and noticed my ram was over 10gb and slowly rising the more I played.

    submitted by /u/Neospiker
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know where the Compass' sprite file is?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    I'm thinking about trying my hand at a UI mod that adds bearing degree to the compass, figured id ask if anyone knows where the file would be off the top of their head.

    submitted by /u/CobaltCommander
    [link] [comments]

    Am i garbage at flying or does the gyrocopter just suck at flying

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    I moved to pc from consoles and i saw yall have gyrocopters so I rushed that quickly, and upon using it by god does it suck (or do i?) you turn one inch to either left or right, spin out, and in order tp fly you gotta ramp off something to get into flying but if you wanna go forward you also are just locked into going up aswell. Am i doing something wrong or is the gyrocopter just suck and needs a fix and button rework?

    submitted by /u/Groovatron99
    [link] [comments]

    Crazy fires in Northern California still. I awaiting the zombies. Everyone stay safe.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Blood Moon in the west coast

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel