• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 8, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - September 08, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - September 08, 2020


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - September 08, 2020

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Day 7 in Oregon

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Aumsville, Oregon at 8am from wildfires

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Fucking terrified

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Fort Remnant: An Army themed base thats meant as a player community hub. Still working on it.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    7 Days to Cry

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Those got dang demos!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    20 people town update

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    A few questions from somebody who started when the first Alpha 19 release came out...

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    1. Has anybody tried to make a viable build using stun batons? Is there a strategy that makes it worth investing skill points in them? I'm guessing that the answer is, "no," but I'm curious if anybody has made a go of it?
    2. The bicycle, while slow, does have the advantage of not using gas. Does the minibike have any real utility once you have a motorcycle?
    3. Does anybody have a good rule of thumb for when to upgrade tools? A level 6 wrench with mods can be just as fast as a level 1 power driver...but the right mod can make the power driver faster for one type of material. Does it vary by tool type? It seems like the steel axe is pretty much better in most ways than the fire axe...
    submitted by /u/damurphy72
    [link] [comments]

    Is Tactical Assault Rifle governed by Dead Eye perk or the Commando perk?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    also I added a full auto mod to it. will this switch to the commando perk since its full auto?

    submitted by /u/peepeehole420
    [link] [comments]

    PSA

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    idk how long its been a thing, but just fyi you can stick timed charges to zombies and I feel dumb for just now figuring it out/trying it.

    submitted by /u/Eso_Teric420
    [link] [comments]

    Mini bikes

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    How fast can mini bikes go now as I'm coming from console and where are the mods for them I can't seem to find them anywhere.

    submitted by /u/Brainman015
    [link] [comments]

    [Modlet] Orion's Bolt

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    It’s recommended to build the horde base support pillars down until bedrock. Why?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Isn't rock enough? Lets say I have a 7x7x7 melee Base. Aren't 4 pillars on the edges down until stone enough? There is a 15x15 platform around the base so no one Diggs down...

    submitted by /u/Johannes8
    [link] [comments]

    Do you need to level up quest tiers separately with each trader?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    I want to get a tier V quest in a big city on my random map. I'm up to level 4 at the trader near my base. But I have not yet discovered a "big" city, even though I've explored 1/3 of the total map area. I'm worried that even if I get my local trader to tier 5, there won't be a close enough big cities to do one of those skyscraper quests for the first time. Go find a big city and level up the local trader?

    submitted by /u/Peredonov
    [link] [comments]

    POIs to loot bottles of acid (a19 b180)

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    so, I started a new world (random generation), and I'm currently speccing on an stealth/bow build, then got some nerdy glasses, which were going to help me get a bicycle really quick, but then I realized I needed bottles of acid in order to make the wheels, but I don't remember any good places to get it, I know it can be obtained from sinks, car wrecks, lab equipment piles, utility crates and utility carts, but I can't think of any place with a good ammount of those. any place I can give a try coming to your mind?

    submitted by /u/The_Duh_Guy
    [link] [comments]

    Do Bloodmoon zombies ignore deadzones to teleport near players?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    Heard some rumor on it but not yet confirmed. Do Bloodmoon zombies bypass your actual efforts and just spawn willy nilly?

    submitted by /u/Keltyrr
    [link] [comments]

    PC BSOD

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    I have a PC with an Nvidia GTX 2080ti and an Intel i9 processor, which is more than enough at the moment to run the game in Ultra graphics mode. Unfortunately I keep running into a Blue Screen of Death that has Unexpected Kernel Trap or something similar listed as the stop code. This is the first time I have seen this issue with my computer, and it only happens while playing the game. Where can I start looking for fixes to this? I have tried to get my drivers updated and keep them current, from what I have read drivers are one of the things that can cause this. Any help will be much appreciated! Thank you!

    submitted by /u/IronHellkite
    [link] [comments]

    POI Dev Load Out Horde Night Challenge location - Abandoned House 01 “Load out”- Dev Load out 01

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Hold Left Click

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    This game needs an ingame bind for holding down or toggling left click. I'm so glad my mouse has a programmable function to do this and I kind of feel sorry for those who don't have mice that can.

    submitted by /u/RapidPigZ
    [link] [comments]

    Horde night in Oregon

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Low fps with low gpu and cpu usage

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Just got the game and my framerate is not that great. i get between 10 and 90 fps. i average around 40 when out, and 90 when mining. its not lag spikes, itll stay low for extended periods of time. even during thees laggy times, my cpu usage is below 30%, and my gpu usage is below 50%. i have a 2070s and a 3700x, im on the latest nvidea drivers. any advice? thanks

    submitted by /u/-SammyP6-
    [link] [comments]

    Junk turret only craftable by schematic?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    I'm playing latest version and have robotics inventor 1, but when crafting a junk turret it says its locked and has to be unlocked by schematic. No perk option... is that normal?

    Same for the Augur, only by schematic

    submitted by /u/Johannes8
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] New player here, I have a few questions.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    1. Are there half blocks? I want to make some battlements, crenelations and meticulations on my elevated tower and don't know how to do that.
    2. What is a good ranged weapon for the first few days? The bow is awful and I don't know how to make the crossbow early game. An alternative would be to increase the dmg of the bow but I don't know how either.

    Bear in mind, I only have 4h IG and most of that was derping around tryng to make a castle tower.

    submitted by /u/Zankastia
    [link] [comments]

    7D2D Alpha 19 - BANJO-KAZOOIE Pyramid Race Horde Base

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel