• Breaking News

    Friday, October 30, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - October 30, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - October 30, 2020


    Friend Finder Friday - October 30, 2020

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I would be lying if I said that floor didn't look like my base at times. (Cross Post)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Tier 5 clears have a worse time to reward ration than tier 4 clears

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    I'm sure this has been posted before but yeah. I only get 3 different tier 5 clear quests which are shamway factory, shotgun messiah factory, and the hospital.

    The hospital is the only one worth doing as it has the best loot and it takes about half the time or less than the factory clears.

    Even if you follow the linear route the game wants you to take, you still have to double back at the end and clear other areas and this can sometimes take an entire in game day.

    Half the time I get back and the reward consists of a level 5 iron spear and advanced muffled connectors or some book i've already read.

    Edit: ratio, not ration.

    submitted by /u/LaughDarkLoud
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to upgrade the wooden block on the left, and replace the one missing on the right?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    Is the desert vulture handgun affected by pistol pete or magnum books?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Been trying to find the answer to this for about 2 hours and can't find anything. Is the gun considered a pistol or magnum?

    submitted by /u/umbracharon
    [link] [comments]

    What does difficulty change?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    Does it make each individual zombie tougher or does it cause higher numbers of zombies/advanced zombies to spawn in?

    I want a more challenging game but don't want to turn every Moe and Arlene zed into a bullet sponge!

    submitted by /u/gruesnack
    [link] [comments]

    Will the farming system ever be improved?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Grow lights, watering systems, maybe even cloning... coming from rust it saddens me the farming in this game :(

    submitted by /u/a5h1i
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a fairly new play, few months, but I've greatly enjoyed it. Wanted to share my experience with horde night. Feedback welcome.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    How many more centuries until this game comes to Steam Workshop?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    2 or 3?

    submitted by /u/KBDKiwi
    [link] [comments]

    Starting new hardcore insane HEN run! Lets see if I can top last run of day 6!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    New server coming soon

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    We got it up and running, need suggestions for mods etc.

    Need staff members as well

    https://discord.gg/XX8FraKK

    submitted by /u/LoneSurvivor_hunt
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Minecraft

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    It appears as some of us have a desire for this game to be Minecraft. I hear people ask for off hand use, domesticated animals, logic circuits, etc.

    I just started playing 7DtD after playing Minecraft for years. I am having a lot of fun with 7DtD. I never played the game before A19.

    Late game, 7DtD is a bit grind-y. I haven't raided a POI in a long time, as I've been mining, crafting, farming, and building between blood moons.

    BUT... I think I'm just about stocked up enough to get back to exploring POIs.

    Point is, this game remains very minecraft-ish. I'd rather the devs keep going in different directions.

    submitted by /u/Steelspy
    [link] [comments]

    How to Quickly Restore a POI (Alpha 19)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    How do zombies attack.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    So I used to play on Xbox one and me and my friends wanted to build separate bases. The issue with that was the horde would only go after me(The Host). I just starting playing on pc and wanted to know if the horde would go after just me being that I'm host or would it split up. Also if I were to host a dedicated server where would the zombies go then. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/OgBobbyCraig
    [link] [comments]

    Have item ID's for console commands changed recently?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get back some items I lost during a corrupted profile save and I'm trying to use the item id's on the wiki, but so far only the Military clothing has actually worked. The rest, from ammo to tools, are saying unknown item. Does anyone know if they have changed some item id's with one of the latest patches?

    submitted by /u/DredNeck45
    [link] [comments]

    Difficulty and settings

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    So what difficulty and settings do you guys play on? The highest I play on is warrior. Anything beyond that is too much because in real life I don't think it takes that much to crack a brain with a club.

    submitted by /u/OnlinePrd
    [link] [comments]

    Water towers at water works

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Can you drain the towers by removing a block, or do you need to use a bucket?

    submitted by /u/Tinysniper2277
    [link] [comments]

    Can my Friend join my NitroGen Modded Game?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    So i have been playing on a NitroGen map i generated which i find it perfect also installed some mods like more backpack and stacking mods... so my question is Can my friend join my world if he also installs the same mods and send him my World files?

    submitted by /u/RavenRains
    [link] [comments]

    How to find mushrooms (and caves?)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    So I'm on day 18 and still didn't find mushrooms yet. What is the best way to find them so I can finish my farm? On the wiki I read that "caves" exist, but I never found one, so I also wonder how to find those, if this is my best way to go. How deep should I dig? Any other tips?

    I'm playing the latest beta on a custom seed map, no mods. I would love all the help and advice I can get!

    submitted by /u/makiieta
    [link] [comments]

    Uhoh better get the goldenrod and red tea out!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    7 Days To Die | Alpha 19.2 | Is This The Best Place To Loot Early Game?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Need help woth Alpha 19.2 update

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    I can't get the new update through Steam. I've restarted steam and my computer several times but for the beta drop down the latest experimental build isn't included in the list.

    submitted by /u/airiwolf
    [link] [comments]

    My mouse wheel sucks. Looking for recommendations in the <25$ price range.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Current mouse wheel regards my input as mere suggestion and seemingly chooses which item on my tool belt to land on randomly. Hard to search product reviews based on the mouse wheel as very few people go in depth on that aspect.

    Which mouse do you use and is the mouse wheel accurate in 7 Days?

    submitted by /u/6RolledTacos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel