• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - October 10, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - October 10, 2020


    Let's Play Saturday - October 10, 2020

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    M.C. Escher Tribute

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    I said i was going to show some pictures of my base like 2 months ago. Well here it is. Its nazegane at the radiotower. Old base is the military base in the desert, that one has a tunnel that leads to the ravine. Ill post pictures of that one in another 2 months, probably.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Dumpsters in junkyards make for excellent protected farm plots if you are having trouble securing your position. The iron blocks and panels give great protection, and look great when fully furnished.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    Love Bdubs vehicle mod but these craft times physically hurt

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Lost all my workbenches to a chunk error. Disheartening, but I refuse to give up!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Sledge Turret is underrated

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    I never gave it a chance. But I put one on an elevated corridor horde base, just a lvl3 one. Place it right next to a bottleneck (small opening with hatch or bars). It's like watching baseball, thinning the herd. There's flying zombies everywhere, forcing them to go back at the start of the corridor. That thing is totally worth it, purely for defense and fun

    submitted by /u/mrtn17
    [link] [comments]

    My take on the Jawoodle Extinction series horde base

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Kenny was pretty stubborn to hand over the drugs...

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    A few questions.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    1. How do I delete old saved worlds? I have died a lot and their more or less not worth salvaging.
    2. Any tips to not die every few minutes? I often don't make it through the tutorial and I've set the difficulty very low.

    ANY TIPS APPRECIATED!

    submitted by /u/Brother_Boomstick
    [link] [comments]

    Potato Gun

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    So ive just been farting around with my SO rearranging our farm, talking about potatoes, remembered our last movie night (Tremors 2, hilarious movie) and brought up the fact that we have access to all the parts to make a potato gun (pipes, fuels, mechanical parts). which in our opinion would be pretty effective, then I realized, that it could hypothetically be a Tier 1 Grenade launcher.

    Loading various ammo, Potatoes, flaming spears (like in the movie), rocks, perhaps a pipe bomb.
    And launching them much farther than a player can throw dealing appropriate damage to zombies.

    submitted by /u/CobaltCommander
    [link] [comments]

    Friend can't open lootable objects.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    Me and two other friends were playing on an alpha 19.0 server. We got to day 3 and due to the setting we had a blood moon. Before the blood moon he was able to loot, once the blood moon was over he wasn't able to loot anything, he can pick stuff up off of the ground like dropped loot and his bedroll. Does anyone know what is causing this and is there a way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/killswtchengage
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else miss the mold system?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    I know it added extra steps to crafting, but I miss the immersive feel of crafting/placing molds to make ingots and bullets.

    submitted by /u/Theblackswordsman87
    [link] [comments]

    A brief view of what playing 7days to die with me would be like!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    Looking For A Group.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Hey everyone I'm looking for a group to play with, possibly even stream. Sadly none of my current play group care to play 7 days to die all that much

    submitted by /u/Ghostedtwilight
    [link] [comments]

    Damn vultures.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    New Beginnings

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    looking for new people to play with, im in ireland and typically play from midnight onwards looking to just mess around and grind through a new world,

    anybody interested? im on discord - RaNDoM PandA#7268

    submitted by /u/RaNDoMPandA9898
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    I have not Xbox and pc versions and just trying to find more friends to play with cause it's not as fun playing alone anymore I'm still pretty nooby but I'm ready and willing to learn

    submitted by /u/RBMF-Alec
    [link] [comments]

    Will hordes still show up if zombie spawns are disabled?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    I'm playing without zombies because I rather use the supplies I gain on the hordes, will the hordes still spawn with zombie spawns disabled or will I just need to turn spawning back on before the horde?

    submitted by /u/MummyManDan
    [link] [comments]

    Experimental Recipes crash

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Everytime I try Experimental Recipes, I get a crash "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of object." Which just keeps repeating until I use the task manager to exit out. I'm using the 7d2d mod launcher with administrator access, and anticheat turned off. I unistalled everything, and still have the problem.

    It looks like a great mod, but I can't get anywhere on it. Has anyone else had and solved this problem?

    submitted by /u/TemporaryAccount4q
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me understand how a horde works?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    I'm on day 5 and about to prep for my first horde ever (I'm a new player). I dont really understand what's going to happen. Are the zombies just trying to kill me or are they going to try and go for things I build as well, such as a bed roll and my workbench? If so can I just make two bases? I have a small setup with all my gear in atm so if I just build a new base a little bit away and spend all the night there, will they still go for my bedroll and gear at the other base? Or will they attack me where I am. I'd like to have a horde base and an actual livable base where I dont need to worry about defense too much. Cheers in advance x

    submitted by /u/lord_of_the_guyz
    [link] [comments]

    Does this happen to anyone else? (Language)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    My mate and I started streaming 7 days last week, first two vods are available and more will come every Friday. We’d love if y’all could check em out

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel