• Breaking News

    Monday, October 12, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - October 12, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - October 12, 2020


    Modded Monday - October 12, 2020

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    its so beautiful

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    FAILED My 100 Hour Life Challenge. So Damn Close! Day 81 Got Me - What's The Longest You All Have Been Able To Survive On 1 Life?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    I wonder how many horde nights it would last.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Want an early game horde base that's quick & easy to build and will let you take the horde on with nothing but a melee weapon? 7 Days to Die - Evolution of a Horde Base EP1 (Alpha 19)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    I got yeeted by my friend's junk sledge...

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I recently made a video with some tips to help everyone get some cool screenshots. Let me know if I missed anything

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Video Request: "Speedrun" without using traders

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Anyone that does youtube or twitch or anyone that knows if a streamer has already done this, I'm trying to get better at my early game and looking for those little tips that may not be apparent from someone just listing tips.

    I'm looking for ways to get to specific milestones faster, so almost anything goes, if you're really good at getting a bicycle X minutes into a new game, or if you know a great way to level super fast and unlock XYZ.

    I think anything along those lines would be helpful.

    submitted by /u/icanseeclearly2020
    [link] [comments]

    Trader bench use?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    If I'm using a cement mixer or bench or whatever at a trader, can I leave items in there overnight or do I need to grab them before it closes? Specifically, let's say I'm mixing concrete that's running for 30 or 40 IRL minutes, will I lose anything by leaving it to run while the store is closed?

    submitted by /u/dthbrngr
    [link] [comments]

    Save builds on dedicated server?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    Okay so I super apologize if this has been answered before but I just stood up a dedicated server and on that map we built a giant prison poi mainly for safe haven.

    Two questions...backstory for questions: I would like to do a full server reset every few months to start over but want to keep the build.

    A) if I server reset, deleting saves etc, will that get rid of the building we did? B) how can I save the building if I will lose it when I would like to do a server reset?

    submitted by /u/FeytothebAe
    [link] [comments]

    Solar bank

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Third a19 playthrough. About to hit 50+ days again. Still have never seen solar banks anywhere. In any of the playthroughs. I've purchased 3 rating 5 solar cells weeks ago. 4/5 better barter. 4 different traders. Still no solar banks. What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/Odd_Patchwork
    [link] [comments]

    What mods are available to add to the motorcycle, truck, minibike and gyrocopter?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    Has any mods been released for vehicles in A19 stable? If there are, I am not seeing them.

    submitted by /u/Ogmosic
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die - Stoned Trees

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    7D2D How To Switches and Triggers

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    I’m bored anyone got good world seeds

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    I'm on PS4 so I'm stuck on alpha 15 anyone got good world seeds

    submitted by /u/Tooth_pooth
    [link] [comments]

    How to unlock forged steel PC?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    She do be looking kinda thicc tho...

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    My favorite way to play: One life, thats it.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    I absolutely love this made up challenge. The rules are simple, if you die, delete your save and world. If you find yourself a bit bored by the regular gameplay try this. It just makes everything incredibly TENSE, especially early game. You never know if that looting run might be your last. Permanently. Bonus points for only staying in your own, self build homes. The true apocalypse feel.

    What about you guys though? You got any favorite way to play the game?

    submitted by /u/WannaBeArtistRappy
    [link] [comments]

    Yet Another Plea to Have a "Confirm on Scrap" Option For Finished Products

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Please. I've just accidentally destroyed my stack of Yucca Juice and my rifle. They scrapped so quickly i didn't even have a chance to realise my error before it was too late.

    Now i'm thirsty and trying to kill Romero hordes with a bloody club, miles from home.

    submitted by /u/Chemical-mix
    [link] [comments]

    I can just imagine the team my plan on putting dick cane system in 7 Days to Die like so since they did put it on the block decay system

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    Default video setting is not fullscreen?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Minor complaint but wow. TFP is sloppy as fuck with this game.

    submitted by /u/LaughDarkLoud
    [link] [comments]

    Where to find forged Iron?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    I know I'm a while off getting a crucible but, what can I harvest forged iron from?? Any ideas?

    THANKS!

    submitted by /u/Giraffesickles
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel