• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 13, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - October 13, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - October 13, 2020


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - October 13, 2020

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The struggle is always too real...

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Nah, I'm outta' here

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    After reaching level 100 at my dedicated server I gave myself a nice underground garage with discrete workbench, solar / battery powered 24/7. What you guys think? Obs: Only mod I've used was better electrician by PhD, vanilla wires was killing my FPS. No admin blocks used, all steel handcrafted.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Created my own flow chart for upgrading blocks. Huge thanks to u/GGKaKeL for the base line to make this. Incorrect information corrections are welcome.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Without the HUD, A16 feels creepier

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    STORAGE CONTAINER IDEAS - I Like to build containers into the wall, anybody have other design ideas to improve or just suggestions?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    I think we should have some possible disaster weather...

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    The ability to leave notes

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    I think it would be cool if you could craft notes with paper + feather + paint to leave for other survivors to find and read. It doesn't seem really difficult to do since there are already notes left by NPC survivors?

    submitted by /u/Moomoohatesyou
    [link] [comments]

    I started building a castle using Creative Mode. What should I add next?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Armor Crit Resist Question

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    So, I'm trying to understand this specific stat. I have a level 5 leather glove that has -5% armor crit resist and just found a level 6 leather glove that has -6% armor crit resist. The game is saying that the level 5 glove is better. Is that accurate or not? I would've thought the level 6 is better because it reduces the critical injury chance by 6%...

    Anyone know how exactly that stat works and if this is a bug or something?

    submitted by /u/OutcastMunkee
    [link] [comments]

    Storage Pocket Mod on any boots be like

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    What if I just...

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    SMX hud for multiplayer?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    yeah- as the title says how do i use this hud in me and my friends personal world?
    we have tried installing the hud, both of us but it still broke, so yeah, how do i get this to work in multiplayer worlds or is it impossible?

    submitted by /u/ClarityDaNimbat
    [link] [comments]

    I cannot find any guns in Alpha 19

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    Last time I played was right when 18 came out. Now, I'm trying to play with a friend and after 7 days, including horde night, we found weapon mods, massive amounts of ammo, level 4 and 5 armor pieces, but no guns (except for blunderbuss). Is this supposed to happen, because I remember being able to find a gun easily by day 2 last time I played.

    I am also level 12

    submitted by /u/asrau19
    [link] [comments]

    New to 7D

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Howdy!

    I'm pretty new to the game, but have seen a lot of posts, streamers, etc., and it seems most people prefer to have an underground base. I know there's a reason for this, but I can't figure it out. Don't zombies dig into your fortress from above? Do they ever spawn inside your fort? What about on blood moon nights?

    Thanks, all - I'm LOVING this game!

    submitted by /u/RealGamerPyle
    [link] [comments]

    How do i get a wrench?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Im on ps4 and i dont see any way to Craft a wrench, is there a schematic? Or is there no way to get it unless you loot until you find it?

    submitted by /u/Iforgetmy_password
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting rag doll (from neebs gaming YT)

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Tips for more FPS in multiplayer?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Tips for more FPS in multiplayer? i have a world i play with my friend on discord, i get decent frames but during events like hoard night my frames can dip heavily, is there anything i can do to help get my running better? without effecting my friend?

    submitted by /u/ClarityDaNimbat
    [link] [comments]

    What mods do I need

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Hi guys. Sry for my bad English. So. I'm new at pc 7d2d. I playing 7d2t on ps4 for 2 - 3 years. And now I moved to pc. I've heard about mods. So what mods do I need

    submitted by /u/somosa77
    [link] [comments]

    Jessica tries looting in the dead of Night, Oh boy! She's in for a big surprise. The Lone Wanderer tries scavenging for some better gear cuz our boy Hugh isn't selling anything interesting.v

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Do players block bullets?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    If I'm shooting a chonky zomboi in the face and my GF steps in front of me are my bullets getting soaked up by her meat or do they pass through and continue to hit tubs of fun?

    I tried testing it last night but results were inconclusive, mostly due to my poor aim and zombies not being very cooperative.

    submitted by /u/SteamMonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Found a bug with the robotic sledge.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    When my husband or I try to scrap a level one, it throws an error, gives robotic parts, but doesn't take the sledge, so you can just keep doing it. It didn't work with sledges of other levels. No mods running. Only not vanilla thing is we're using Nitro for the map.

    https://youtu.be/zgpHhpfhRAA

    submitted by /u/FlamingWeasel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel