• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 21, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - October 21, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - October 21, 2020


    Wildcard Wednesday - October 21, 2020

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    This meme aged like fine wine

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    People who use the water purifier mod be like

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    �� Zombie Rockalypse �� performed way better than expected. So I tried to make an even better encore

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Look at this guy just chillin'

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    Worth playing on PS4?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Basically the title.

    submitted by /u/DatGuyPanda
    [link] [comments]

    Took a picture of a swamp and it looks like the radiation biome from 7dtd

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Retrieve crossbow bolts?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Can you retrieve crossbow bolts just like arrows?

    submitted by /u/joshbmarimba
    [link] [comments]

    Vitamins should pause your infection progress during the duration.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    Right now they're pretty useless. They prevent infection but are pretty rare (Popping them because you're fighting one zombies is a waste) and when you DO get infected they're pointless.

    I propose during the duration of the vitamins, your infection timer stops going up until it wears off. It won't cure you but will give you more time to find antibiotics or honey.

    submitted by /u/Toybasher
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have a list of the zombies for ps4? It's alpha 15 I believe

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Is this normal?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Mom bought me 7 Days because she knows I've been stressed. However it says it can only be activated in the EU. First come first served EU only.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Mom bought me 7 Days because she knows I've been stressed. However it says it can only be activated in the EU. First come first served EU only. First person to message gets it. Really disappointed because I really wanted to play this game but at least I can make others happy!

    Even though I'm grateful to her, I really wish she would have sent me money to buy necessities instead of buying me a game between my paypal and bank account I have 12 cents. I'm struggling really hard right now financially, but I'm still very appreciative of her so please do not take me giving this code away the wrong way. :)

    EDIT: Code is gone!

    submitted by /u/Cheeki-Breeki96
    [link] [comments]

    I'm new what's the best area to loot?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    My game crashed and when I started it up again this happened. This is my server, thats my little house in the background, I'm on day 64 but.. Apparently I'm new?? I'm confused and annoyed because I had just bought a lot of expensive stuff and was riding home

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    This game can actually looks good..

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    Weather Question

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    I was wondering if there is a way to change the weather to Rain or Cloudy all the time?
    when it's Rainy or Cloudy the world changes to a dark atmospheric setting which i like a lot and really fits the mood of the game better for immersion.

    So yeah... looking for something that makes that weather permanent on SP.

    submitted by /u/RavenRains
    [link] [comments]

    19.2 Day 35 No Bloodmoon

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    Play with my brother on my machine as the server so I am the host. On day 35, should be bloodmoon but it's not showing as a red number 35.

    Have it set to 7 day bloods. Have not changed anything since we started except increasing the z spawn amount on a blood.

    It's only 6am in the game but don't want to miss it. Has anyone experienced this before, what's causing it or a fix?

    submitted by /u/JimKellyCuntry
    [link] [comments]

    7DTD Fan in the real zombie apocalypse

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Anyone know how to use custom sound files in place of the new fighting music?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    The new fighting music is so much better than what we had before (which was...nothing?). But I want some doom songs to start playing instead.

    Does anyone know how or where this can be changed?

    submitted by /u/BinaryCheeseSystem
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got my PC all set up!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Since I am coming from console, what are some tips I should know with a19? The game already feels like a whole new game!

    submitted by /u/SLY_25
    [link] [comments]

    Updating server from 19.1 to 19.2 in steamcommand

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    I upgrade using app_update 294420 and then run the server and when I connect the game still complains that it is version 19.1??/ What gives?

    submitted by /u/Zwarbyt
    [link] [comments]

    Do you PVE players play with friendly fire on or off?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    We're playing PVE with friendly fire on and finding it to be really fun.

    submitted by /u/Whit_Whizdum
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having problems actually stealthing with stealth builds?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    So, I'm playing a stealth build RN cause I've never done that before. In past alphas even with no points in stealth and heavy armor I could usually at least get a few stealth shots. In this using light armor and with three points in the skill that makes you less detectable I'm waking up at least 3/4 of the zombies in every POI.

    I do know that some rooms are scripted to have the zombies instantly wake up but you can't convince me that EVERY room in EVERY POI is one of those but it certainly seems so. Like, I won't even be anywhere near any trash or stuff on the ground and the instant I get even semi close to some rooms everything wakes up.

    Anyone else having these same issues?

    submitted by /u/Gamemeister18
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel