• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 26, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - November 26, 2020

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - November 26, 2020


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - November 26, 2020

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My gf is really getting into the creative side of this...now to get her to kill zombies

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:52 AM PST

    Game is on sale now! Time to get your friends to join, or switch over from console!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:15 PM PST

    7 days to die random world generation be like

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:57 PM PST

    This meme aged like fine rotten flesh, so I thought I'd update it

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 03:35 AM PST

    125 days to make this beautiful base with u/nuclear_Power and we plan to make a pit up to the bedrock

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 12:30 PM PST

    My Base So Far

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:56 AM PST

    Sometimes you've got to stop and appreciate the lighting potential in this game

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:33 AM PST

    So this happened

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:02 AM PST

    I need help...

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:03 PM PST

    I'm trying to join a Friend's server, that he hosts on a seperate PC, but it wont let me connect. Each time I try, it tries to load the configs for a bit, then boots me straight to the main menu without an error message, and it usually freezes up for a few seconds to a minute. I have enabled it to pass thru the Firewall, I have excluded it from my Anti-Virus, I have verified it. I got the game yesterday so its not that, I tried to connect with EAC disabled, nothing.

    submitted by /u/Robloxian__PLAYS
    [link] [comments]

    Underground Entertainment Rooms WIP

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:33 AM PST

    I run 7d2d alpha 19 on my 2017 macbook pro works smoothly for anyone wanting/asking if they can potato quality of course but still nice

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:45 AM PST

    Information about 7D2D

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:39 PM PST

    First of im a xbox player that whnat to convert to pc

    1 is the game good on pc

    2 is it still getting update

    Bcs it has a 66% sale

    submitted by /u/StragglePuppy96
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die Alpha 20 News (Possible Date, World Generation, NEW POI, EP 2)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 01:29 PM PST

    We cover the latest news feed on the 7 Days to Die Alpha 20 EP2.

    We cover World Generation and two new POIs Thanks everyone for watching it really means a lot to me.

    Share this video far and wide, if you would kindly press the subscribe button and give the like button some love.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J25ZUMSzGuk

    submitted by /u/AnnihilatorUk
    [link] [comments]

    Relationship goals.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:39 AM PST

    Not New Just Bad

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 03:17 PM PST

    I'm looking for someone or a group to play with. I'm not that good at the game because I'm terrified of zombies but I try. If anyone is looking for someone to play with hmu

    submitted by /u/cherrymilkinhat
    [link] [comments]

    Newish to PC and wondering about adding mods.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:58 PM PST

    Hi all as title says my wife and I are new to PC, and PC gaming as well, to an extent.

    I'm wondering if when mods are added to the game, can we continue our world with those mods or do we have to start another world?

    Also, do they take away achievements?

    Oh and if anyone has some good mods for new items/building stuff that'd be great! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TattooedTokerTTV
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to make money? (A19)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:22 PM PST

    What is the best way to make money in terms of selling? What I do whenever I find high level items such as tools, weapons, clothes etc I will repair them and then throw a spare mod on them. Are there any other ways of making money through crafting, best cheap to craft mods to put on etc.?

    submitted by /u/CameronMee
    [link] [comments]

    XB1, please if you know, could you answer my question?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:12 PM PST

    I want to move my forge, but it has 16k iron and 9k clay in it, is there a way to move it without losing the materials Inside?

    submitted by /u/I_have_honor
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back to this game after not playing for years... what on earth have they done?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:28 PM PST

    So much has changed and i dont even know what to do or how to play anymore. The perk system doesnt explain anything, it takes ages to level up even with the xp multiplied, i have no idea how im even supposed to spend skill points and progress anymore, i can barely cook anything. Speaking of cooking, food is seemingly impossible to find, ive searched at least 5 kitchens to try and find ANY food and can only find beverages, empty jars and dyes. Im seemingly much better off trying to find a deer or something for 15 minutes and cooking the meat, which because it takes 5 raw meat to make one cooked meat ill be lucky if it replenishes my hunger bar.

    submitted by /u/Semour9
    [link] [comments]

    You think your screamer loops bad

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 07:22 AM PST

    Deep Cuts and Spears?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 03:32 PM PST

    Do spears count as bladed in this context?

    submitted by /u/Damastaca
    [link] [comments]

    Question about farming

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:39 AM PST

    **Edit: Solved**

    Gonna leave my post up though, in case anyone else has the same question.

    It works; I just tested it by putting some grassy ground down in a closed off room that had only wooden windows on the walls and planted a blueberry seed in it; it grew fully and was harvested. I'm not sure about the range of light, how many blocks of light gets through the windows but I'm just gonna make the walls have windows all over.

    I had an idea to build a 2-3 story farming building a short distance away from our main base, but I'm not sure if it'll work. I know that plants need sunlight to grow (with the exception being the mushrooms); what I'm wondering is, will the sunlight still count if it comes through windows placed in the walls? I know many use windows on the roof to act as skylights but that won't be possible for my idea as only the top floor would get light and not the lower ones.

    submitted by /u/Camiracundus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel