• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 22, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - November 22, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - November 22, 2020


    Seedy Sunday - November 22, 2020

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I'm sure it was nothing worth keeping...

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:36 AM PST

    I love the building almost more than killing zombies

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:09 PM PST

    Preparing for bloodmoon!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:34 AM PST

    I'm hoping to reach out to reddit as reddit knows all so please help

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:10 PM PST

    I tried to get a dedicated server running A19.2 and one person wanted me to put in a overhaul mod, I've since been trying to uninstall it. I've even gone as far as deleting the whole dedicated server file several times and did this all just cause i wanted to be able to farm >< even uninstalled the dedicated server tool and the game client several times and verified file integrity but every time i launch the dedicated servers i try to put up i see the err codes from the darkness falls mod. my friends are getting tired of waiting on me, i finally get it to launch with all these error codes about the darkness fall mods and it now looks like I'm in the movie inception where the world is folding upwards, as i walk towards this "wall" it goes back to how it's suppose to be but you can see anything and it's damn near unplayable. how do i fix this?

    submitted by /u/Shyguy006
    [link] [comments]

    Is stealth kinda useless or am i doing it wrong?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 04:32 AM PST

    It appears no matter how sneaky i try to be i often get detected randomly or during events that seem scripted even. I have stealth upgraded to the max and only use a silenced pistol yet i still get detected constantly

    Edit: Thanks for the overwhelming response everybody! I think my problem was that my armor is too heavy even with muffled thingies so that might have been the problem. I'll give the crossbow a try

    submitted by /u/mrmasturbate
    [link] [comments]

    Horde night every night journey

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:54 PM PST

    Hey guys so I was watching Glock9's series "The Cabin in the Woods", (I highly recommend it) and being a somewhat capable player myself, I decided to start a horde night every night game myself.

    I have it on default difficulty with a 64 count zombie blood moon.

    I'm on day 17 so far, my wooden club and traps have handled everything with ease so far. I don't enjoy cheesing the game like building pathing glitches and I don't make separate horde bases. My technique so far has been to funnel them through my front door whicch is lined with electric fencing and blade traps. I sit behind some bars and melee all that make it through to me.

    So far, I have had remarkable success. Many zombies make it through the traps to my bars but I can kill them relatively easily, usually without any ranged weps at all. My main concern is when the demolishers come. This "sit behind the bars and relax" playstyle will not survive when they come. Does anyone have any suggestions??

    submitted by /u/Cozaar101
    [link] [comments]

    Inventory management mods?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:06 PM PST

    TLDR; any mods that make chest-sorting faster after coming home with a full truck of loot?

    One of the most annoying things in the game for me is inventory management. It feels like I spend way too much time sorting chests and put everything in the right chest.

    Are there any mods that automate this or add searchable inventories?

    I know about the button which lets you transfer all items from A - B that are already contained in B, but after every round of looting the same process again even with a drop-off box. Especially with a horde ever night setting where you need a specific inventory every night.

    I believe the way I name chests and what I put in it is already smart, but I wanna get the loot into the chests faster

    submitted by /u/Johannes8
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die | Alpha 19.2 | S2 Ep 6 - Bring it ON!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:34 PM PST

    Should I get it for Xbox1?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:39 PM PST

    Just a quick question, I've been considering getting it for XB1 for a while and I see a lot of people saying not to and some saying to get it, and I just thought I'd ask the community wether it's worth it or not. Thanks for any help 🖤

    submitted by /u/jokeking02
    [link] [comments]

    out of ram

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:18 PM PST

    when i try to make a new world it just run out of ram even tho its only using 75% of my total ram...

    also isnt 5gb of ram too much for this game?

    cld rly use some help as i cant play it since it crashes before i even get to a world

    submitted by /u/izslava
    [link] [comments]

    Light armor or Heavy armor? (Alpha 19)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:47 AM PST

    Which one do you recommend? It doesn't seem like stealth is all that useful in this game, but is the lower stamina cost from Light Armor worth it overall? Or is having a higher defense better?

    submitted by /u/XBgyManX
    [link] [comments]

    Just got this game today and the ground looks like this. My brother has the same computer and all display settings in game are the same. Anyone know how to fix?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 05:14 PM PST

    Has anyone found this yet?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 05:09 PM PST

    I just noticed that in order to farm brass for shell casings, i can just do quest or sell smth to get alot of money and just melt the money... is there any problem with this? Im quite new to the game!

    submitted by /u/Kill3rbunn1
    [link] [comments]

    A friend gave me the biggest scare of my life. (Loud in the beginning of the video)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 04:56 PM PST

    Getting rid of fatigue...

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:15 PM PST

    Got the dreaded fatigue icon (slumped over icon). Any tips on getting rid of it more quickly?

    submitted by /u/WesternEdro
    [link] [comments]

    Server Issue: Zombies appearing Late

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:53 AM PST

    Hello, i was curious if anyone has any ideas I am stumpped at this point. Our & days to Die server has a Server Side Zombie Mods and when you walk into a POI the zombies aren't in there then a few minutes later they just appear. Dose anyone have an idea on what could be causing this?

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/ImprobableDuck
    [link] [comments]

    Farming and hunting help needed in darkness falls.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:04 PM PST

    I followed the farming guide here. I made a 5x5 filled planted with seeds, except each of the corners have a water catcher 2 blocks down. The problem is that the plants are not growing. There has been over 5 in game days and no growth at all. What can I do to make it work?

    I have similar problem with snares not working. Well I planted them on the grass, and they just disappeared after a few minutes.

    submitted by /u/alien333
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer BloodMoon Massive Frame Drop

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 11:11 AM PST

    Multiplayer BloodMoon Massive Frame Drop

    Hello Everyone,

    My four friends and I have just started playing and we've been really enjoying the game! Up until our blood moons. All of us experience frame drops to about 8 - 15 and it completely ruins the experience.

    We're all allies on the server and have two parties of two.

    I load up the game and my friends join me via steam friends list.

    Computer Specs:Intel I7 7700k @ 4.2gz32GB of RAMGTX 2070 - 8GB VRAMInternet is 250 - 275 Mbps down 12 Mbps up

    Game Video Settings are all set to the lowest they can go or off. playing at 1080p.

    After killing all non-essential programs I load up Steam, Discord, MSI Afterburner, and 7 Days to Die.CPU load is 45% - 50%GPU load is 50%Average frames I believe were around 85-90. When I play solo they average 144.

    When we play the game solo or duo we do not experience this frame drop. Any suggestions that don't require us to restart our game on a new dedicated server? We're on day 20 (with blood moons every other night) and made a lot of progress that we don't want to restart again.

    Thank you in advance!

    Current Server Settings

    submitted by /u/archin3d
    [link] [comments]

    My friends game crashes very frequently when playing together

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:58 PM PST

    I've had the game a while and my girlfriend recently bought it and we have been playing for a few days and all was good but today her game has started to crash every 5-10 minutes of being in the game, everything was fine up until this point and its frustrating because she needs to close the game, load it back up, load onto the server just for it to crash 10 minutes later. We new worlds/saves and we have tried it on versions 19.2 and 18.4 so far, does anyone else have these kinds of problems and what kind of fixes does everyone recommend? Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/PajamaLlama3131
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to die - move to Ps5

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:28 PM PST

    I have moved my game file over from ps4 to 5 all works fine. However when I play with my gf it keeps starting her charachter from scratch.

    I have gone into the ps4 on her profile, set up a psn and saved the data file to usb and moved over to the ps5. When I load it up it doesn't seem to recognise that there is any info there for her. I start from where I left off progress and all and she's back to square one.

    Anyone have any ideas so we don't have to start again from scratch?

    submitted by /u/Griff-Y
    [link] [comments]

    What are your two go-to weapons?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:23 PM PST

    For me, the auto-shotty with Boomstick maxxed (although if I fire it indoors I destroy more of the house than I do the zombies) and my Vulture with gunslinger at lvl 4 (for now) have been all I've needed.

    submitted by /u/OklahomaHoss
    [link] [comments]

    Honey, where are you?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:19 AM PST

    Late game... Where do you find enough honey to support recipes? I have the book for collecting honey from harvesting trees, but I always seem to be honey deficient.

    Grandpa's Awesome Sauce is the recipe driving my need.

    I think part of my problem is that I don't visit all the traders every three days. It felt like a waste to spend a whole day traveling between traders. If my local guy doesn't have what I need, I will usually wait.

    submitted by /u/Steelspy
    [link] [comments]

    Undead Legacy - Alpha 19 | Day 14 Horde Night! # 6 | 7 Days to die (No C...

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:13 AM PST

    Ever had a situation where you could add mods to a wrench, then suddenly you couldn't?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:14 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel