• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 21, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - November 21, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - November 21, 2020


    Let's Play Saturday - November 21, 2020

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Me after going for a small bit of clay, that lead to iron, that lead to coal, that lead to lead.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:46 AM PST

    Didn't let me down, wont let me down.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:48 AM PST

    Base building tips, tutorials

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:25 PM PST

    Hey, I played 7dtd on xbox one for like 150 hours and never tryed building a base. Not long ago I bought 7dtd on PC and I want to try building base from scratch. Are there any tips, tutorial, best layout etc.? if they are, what do you recommend?

    submitted by /u/MlodyBananowy
    [link] [comments]

    addicted to mining

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:20 AM PST

    i swear im always thinking about my iron and my forges.

    ever since i started selling stacks of steel for an income ive been completely obsessed with mining.

    submitted by /u/0agrippa0
    [link] [comments]

    question regarding multiple mods with the 7D2D mod launcher.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:28 PM PST

    so I want to run Ravenhearst and Sykriss's Vanilla Firearms Extended mod (with the Vanilla Firearms Extended Patch A19) is there anyway I can play both of these mods together? i aso wouldnt mind throwing in some cooking and quest mods if there is any.

    any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Dragnarokfury
    [link] [comments]

    Found a video I made from 2014...wow how the game has changed.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:09 PM PST

    Does anyone use Steams Dedicated server and steamcmd's dedicated server?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:09 PM PST

    Having trouble getting my SteamCMD dedicated server to work, its all setup that i know of from watching videos, but if there are files i need to change anything on, that wasnt included in the videos i watched aside from changing the server port. My issue is that the server does not show up on any list including LAN, even with using LogMeInHamachi.

    Im 99.9% sure its not a portforwarding issue but a file or w,e from using another port other then the default

    submitted by /u/Moonpig13
    [link] [comments]

    Mythbusting | TURRETS give you EXPERIENCE Points! (?!)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:10 PM PST

    Lan server issue.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:54 PM PST

    Since alpha 19 has come out everytime my friend tries to join my server ( peer to peer lan) their is no text that pops up when they join and after about 5 to 10 seconds of them being in and frozen it kicks them to the main menu. I Uninstalled it and reinstalled and it worked for about 2 days and then the problem returned. Anyone else experience this problem?

    submitted by /u/Relative-Yak9477
    [link] [comments]

    Any good lets play series on Youtube

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:29 PM PST

    As the title says. I'm after a good semi in depth run throughs. Personally I can't watch people like Grand Spartan or Jawoodle as I find them far too annoying. I love Neebs gaming though, so any like that would be great. I like single player walkthroughs as well. Thanks for any suggestions.

    submitted by /u/Cmdr_Morb
    [link] [comments]

    Noob Question: Why do my weapon crafts suddenly require more weapon parts?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 05:04 AM PST

    Hello Guys, I recently started playing this game for the first time so excuse me if I'm missing something obvious. I'm currently in day 19 so I'm trying to get ready for the 3rd wave, that's why I thought it may be a good idea to finally get a weapon since I wasn't lucky finding one until now (except tons of blunderbus).
    Finally, I got my 4 pistol and 4 shotgun parts so I thought, nice finally can spec into Boomstick and Gunslinger to craft a pistol and shotgun. But after I specced into those the required weapon part was 6 for both. Why is the price suddenly higher?

    submitted by /u/Galbrain
    [link] [comments]

    How to give 1 item instead of 6000 Item from creative menu ?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:21 AM PST

    When i click on an item in creative menu it gives me whole stack, tried to split stack by right clicking but it seems its not working in the creative menu..any way to add items 1 by 1 ? dont want whole stack in my inventory

    Edit: SOLVED !! Simple pickup was enabled :P ..Sorry guys for wasting yor time :|

    submitted by /u/Lord_Johny
    [link] [comments]

    Ep 9: Day 21 Horde Night | Pixel Wife Series | 7 Days to Die

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:05 AM PST

    How to edit local and/or server player skills?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:37 AM PST

    So the 19.2 beta killed the 2nd level hunting perk/skill. If get level 1 hunting you can see chickens and rabbits. If you get the level 2 hunting perk then you can't see chickens/rabbits.

    I want to hack my player profile/skills back to level 1. I play co-op on a local server and have full access to those server files.

    Any tips?

    PC 19.2 beta.

    submitted by /u/Togfox
    [link] [comments]

    Finally completely destroyed Dishong tower with a rocket launcher.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:48 AM PST

    (good pictures now sorry)

    submitted by /u/Two-Negative
    [link] [comments]

    Insane difficulty & Nightmare run speed zombies at the birthplace of the apocalypse... The Higashi Pharmaceutical :)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:38 AM PST

    How to Upgrade and Repair Blocks!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:01 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel