• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 17, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - November 17, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - November 17, 2020


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - November 17, 2020

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    A poster I've never seen before

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 02:22 PM PST

    Not going to need brass for a while after raiding this POI... (Downtown Austin, TX)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 10:54 AM PST

    Me every time I open up the game

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:53 PM PST

    Can we get this instead of the ghillie suit? :)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 04:43 PM PST

    [Ask] Club vs Sledge. Can you guys share the Pros and cons for both?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:20 PM PST

    I was able to loot a level 6 wooden club and wooden hammer. But i am still unable to see the difference other than one has more dmg but higher stamina consumption. Do note that I dont have any points invested in skills that relate to both.
    Also, one goes THUNK while the other goes WHOOSH which I find both entertaining.

    submitted by /u/ArcLeor
    [link] [comments]

    LET'S RATE! This POI | 7 Days to Die MiniSeries

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 02:02 PM PST

    Building an incinerator to feel like a POI

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:36 AM PST

    Finished quests but no special mission

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:04 PM PST

    We're up to tier 3 now but Jen's never given us the quest to find the next trader, is this a (known) bug? Is there anything we can do to give us that quest? Running: A19.2(b4) stable

    submitted by /u/tilthevoidstaresback
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help installing mods on private dedicated server!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 04:04 PM PST

    Can anybody help me learn to install mods on my PC dedicated private server? It's hosted on host havoc!

    submitted by /u/CaineH23
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for 4 to 5 people to play with long term on my world itll be brandnew plz have discord and be at least 17

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:22 PM PST

    Looking for 4 to 5 people to play with long term on my world itll be brandnew plz have discord and be at least 17

    submitted by /u/MiddleStory4703
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to make a modlet send warnings/messages to a pop up text instead of chat?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:10 PM PST

    Like the title suggests, I'm hoping to be able to get some modlet that would send warnings and other messages to a pop up text somewhere on screen instead of sending to chat. I would like to have this as a server side modlet so players don't have to install anything extra. The reason i would like tho have this so I don't flood the chat with messages/warnings etc. instead it pops up on screen like when you enter a radiation zone.

    submitted by /u/UriTheNomad
    [link] [comments]

    Hop on for a sesh

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 02:02 PM PST

    I'm trying to get a game on the go anyone is welcome @ppxpoopoo excuse the tag I was high as balls and didn't bother to change it, I'm always down to to play

    submitted by /u/smiffo24
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for endgame gameplay? Join us in Defiance!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 05:27 PM PST

    Defiance Gaming has a New PVE Dedicated 7D2D Server, A19.2 / 200% XP / 10K Nitro Map

    We are looking for more players for our new server with an amazing community. We have special zombies at the higher game stages, stacking mods, no drop on death, and regions that reset every 4 hours. We have donator packages for those you only have a few hours to play each day. We have several active admins and coders. We also have endless amounts of endgames weapons, perks, and zombies to keep you going all the way to level 1000!

    Server Details:

    72.18.55.56:26900

    Defiance Discord Server:

    https://discord.gg/xs7m5Ek9Nf

    Defiance Live Map:

    http://72.18.55.56:26906/static/index.html

    Defiance Gaming:

    https://www.patreon.com/defiancegaming

    submitted by /u/Flaw3dLogic
    [link] [comments]

    I wasnt ready

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 05:13 PM PST

    Impact upgrade?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 12:58 PM PST

    I finally found an impact schematic but I have no idea how to build better than quality 1. I have a lot of perks upgraded but no idea what one I need to build a better one.

    submitted by /u/ashoughton7
    [link] [comments]

    Question about books!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 04:43 PM PST

    If the brawling book says that sprinting power attacks have a higher chance to knock the enemy, does that only effect brawling or are the effect cross category for the books for cases that make sense like the bat or battle axe for example

    submitted by /u/Johannes8
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness falls, why can't I craft a forge

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 11:55 AM PST

    I'm a bit confused on the gates for the forge and was hoping someone more knowledgeable could help. I'm laborer class and am on 2nd quest. I have both Hammer and Forge and Advanced Engineering skills 1/5 under the laborer tree, and the forge is still locked. Can someone please point me to how I can unlock the forge? Thanks.

    Alternatively, is there another way than forging to get clay pots so I can cook food without getting poisoning?

    submitted by /u/RXSarsaparilla
    [link] [comments]

    How to back up the maps with your progressives, like character profiles

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 03:37 PM PST

    I will have to format my computer, but I want to back up the maps and all the progress I have on it, as well as the characters with their abilities. Someone who has done it, could help me?

    ( i'm on pc )

    submitted by /u/CuteTail-7640
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know of some good unmoded servers?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 03:25 PM PST

    I'm looking for some servers that don't have mods, I don't care about settings as long as xp and loot are at 100% or higher

    submitted by /u/Siebiscut
    [link] [comments]

    Help with new server lag

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 11:18 AM PST

    So I host a server on pingperfect with basically standard settings and I have 4-6 friends join. We play all day saturday and sunday through 2 blood moons with 4-5 people in the game always, no problem.

    Come monday, the lag hits. Even with 1 or 2 people in the game. Riding your mortcycle, you frequently rubber band several meters back. Sometimes when you try to open a chest it takes a second or two to open. Watching someone run across the way, it appears they constantly start/stop/start/stop even though on their end they are just running. Zombies appear to just stand there an look at you at times, falling down a second after you smack them with a bat. In short, its borderline unplayable.

    Now I've got players in PA, TX, and Florida all having the same behavior while the server is hosted I think in GA.

    I open a ticket with Pingperfect and they want me to run MRT tests from all my friends computers and supply all our public IPs for inverse tests. Jesus.

    Is there some settings I need to change on Pingperfect like upgrading to SSD or something? Or are they a bad hosting site?

    I had used 7dtdhosting.com a few months ago and didn't have these troubles, and we were using mods back then. Now its just vanilla.

    Any suggestions?

    EDIT: Of note, this is an 8k RWG when previously I've always played 4k or 6k.

    submitted by /u/tigolex
    [link] [comments]

    Round 2: best stripper takes an arrow in her mouth joke gets an award.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:51 PM PST

    Swimming or some type of transportation for water

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:14 PM PST

    We really need a swimming mechanic and/or boats. It takes forever to get across water in the current state of the game at least on console. I did a random gen world and there are towns but in order to get to them you have to cross a lot of water. And with how slow it is to do that(at least on console)it does really encourage me to explore.

    submitted by /u/chose_this
    [link] [comments]

    Do you loot a PoI before you run a quest on it?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 04:51 AM PST

    Do you loot a PoI before you run a quest on it?

    Are you someone who doesn't look a gift horse in the mouth, a real min/max'er or someone who feels "double dipping" a PoI is just a bit cheesy?

    https://preview.redd.it/lc9crvpmqsz51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4b01a4d47d593663f4005ce5d6c5595c5ea0fc62

    Rather than add this onto the poll questions: if you loot it before resetting it for the quest, are you thorough or do you just grab the main loot? If you do loot it all, are we talking even down to wrenching the appliances and light fittings or just the containers?

    For me, it's the middle option. I have my difficulty set quite high (not full-on insane but enough to give the game a bit of bite) so early on it's a real boost to get 'double' PoI loot.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/FatalHaberdashery
    [link] [comments]

    Motorcycle went to ground

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:23 AM PST

    It's horde tonight, and I'm doing some base upgrades, but will go fight on a random poi.

    I ran out of wood, so I figured I would hop on the motorcycle and go get some, but it apparently went underground.

    I'll see if it pops back up when I get back home and restart the game, else I'm gonna be doing some digging I guess.

    https://i.imgur.com/tSXICBP.jpg

    I didn't know this was still a thing?

    submitted by /u/VZxNrx2sCKU6RTeJMu3Y
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel