• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 18, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - November 18, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - November 18, 2020


    Wildcard Wednesday - November 18, 2020

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Right in the feels...

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 09:44 AM PST

    Friend joined the game with some lacking... features?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 09:42 AM PST

    He Did His Best ��

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 07:25 PM PST

    I'm pretty sure Jen is trying to get me killed, but I just keep rockin on bustin zed heads ��

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 10:16 AM PST

    I’m trying to find new things todo in the game. I found a subreddit called evil buildings, and am trying to replicate them. What else do people do to keep the game fun?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 07:42 PM PST

    A weird bug

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 07:30 PM PST

    So I was out exploring away from my home (day 5) spent the day looting and came back at the end of the day with a full inventory. I walk into my base and 3 of my chests that I placed on the wall on day 1 are broken and there are loot backpacks on the ground with my stuff. It all despawns before I have a chance to pick any of it up.

    The walls they were placed on were in tact, no zombies got in (closed door) I have no idea why they broke...

    submitted by /u/steel-axe
    [link] [comments]

    I. Need. Help.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 10:53 PM PST

    Where the HELL can I find a wrench in this game? I tried doing a solo server for my first play through. For the first few days in the game I found wrenches all over the place but I only picked up one because I figured who needs more than one wrench? Made a crafting table and for some dumb reason the damn thing requires the sacrifice of a wrench and hammer. It's now day fifteen and I've been wandering the wasteland on foot like a jackass. No cement mixer either. The trader doesn't have a wrench or ratchet. I barely scraped by the first two hordes with a garbage base with an excessive amount of spikes. Can anyone tell me if there's a sure-fire guaranteed spot that will always have wrenches?

    PS I have raided the tool shop in the snow biome but I'm afraid to venture too far from my base into the burnt forest to find another tool shop.

    submitted by /u/Argenfarce
    [link] [comments]

    There should be a way to place down weapons without them despawning.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 11:49 AM PST

    Like building a weapon store, for example. I want to put guns on display. Or if I found a weak gun I don't want to scrap, I can decorate by base with it. Stuff like that.

    submitted by /u/BangGanger96
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to play?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 05:31 PM PST

    I've been playing solo for a long time but I feel like doing come coop on my server. A note my server is highly modded so it'll be a little more hectic than vanilla.

    If you're interested add my steam steam - breaking Brad

    submitted by /u/Breakingbrad_95
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one? Hahah.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 12:13 PM PST

    Can dropped loot bags be destroyed?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 12:11 PM PST

    My buddy and I died fighting bears. We reapawned and I grabbed our mines to blow them up but he said our loot would be lost if they got caught up in the blast radius. Is this true?

    submitted by /u/ihuntinwabits
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for new fun and viable builds

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 07:45 AM PST

    I always play with shotgun and club, have points in intelect as I am the main crafter and trader in the group. What are some fun viable builds for coop you guys are rocking? I was thinking bow with explosions or hand brawler.

    submitted by /u/Dark_Egg
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness falls trader bases

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 04:28 PM PST

    Hi, I have just installed Darkness Falls (its terrific!) and I have noticed something odd.

    When I go to a trader base, I can hear a lot of sighing and gasping from somewhere.... Is it the guards doing that? Are they supposed to be doing something?

    submitted by /u/Jonesy3million
    [link] [comments]

    How do I create steel tools?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 04:15 PM PST

    I'm on day 36 and I still can't make them? Says I need Steel Tools Schematics? I have advanced engineering 3.

    submitted by /u/joshmaaaaaaans
    [link] [comments]

    I'm new to nodding and have no idea what I'm doing, can we here in hopes that someone will have a few answers.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 03:59 PM PST

    So my friend and I want to play modded on a local server (we live apart but just join through steam) and I'm in charge of figuring out the mods. So I have settled on RavenHearst and Snufkins custom zombies as the only two (because my pc is optimized for 2016 and dont have great parts)

    I have tried over and over trying to get ravenhearst to work but just can't (I have disabled EAC like it instructed) and load into worlds fine but non of the modded content has shown up when searching for it in the crafting part of my inventory. If someone know how to solve this or can help go through the process with me that would be great.

    Any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/Dragnarokfury
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness falls questions

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 03:58 PM PST

    Loving it for the most part. I think some things are over done for the "slowing the early stages", but that's for another discussion!

    My questions:

    1) when I spawned in there were tons of zombies everywhere, once we killed them it seems nothing respawns back. What gives?

    2) my single player game had giant spiders, my server does not. Is there something I need to do for it? (its ping perfect if that matters)

    submitted by /u/Cerebral23ad
    [link] [comments]

    Power in Xbox?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 03:56 PM PST

    Is there electricity and electric blades in Xbox or is that in newer versions?

    submitted by /u/frisk565
    [link] [comments]

    Horde base idea.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 08:22 AM PST

    Any thoughts would be appreciated. 17x17 design. 6 ramp slope on all four sides leading down towards a hole that is 3x3 (inverted pyramid). In the 3x3 will be a drop (3 blocks, maybe up to 5), blade trap, three electric fence lines strung across, horizontal poles to shoot at the Z's and repair the blade trap. I noticed that the AI in 19 is bit different. They will path find like no body's business so I want their only alternative to dropping down into the kill room to be to dig through 6 blocks (or more) to get to me. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/TheMrPancake
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days Lunchs On It's Own!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 03:27 PM PST

    The weirdest thing just happened to me. So I was online browsing some site and all of the sudden Steam opens and a pop up says updating Steam. After that it launches 7 days!

    submitted by /u/remoroco
    [link] [comments]

    How to host 2 different dedicated servers?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 11:29 AM PST

    Currently have a server and want to make a second one, how do i do this?

    submitted by /u/Moonpig13
    [link] [comments]

    Old/New player

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 07:33 AM PST

    I played this game back when it was still in its pre Alpha phase with my uncles and it was a blast. I recently browsed my steam library and saw this game. Now I want to play this game again but I dont know if there are still servers running and I actually have no idea what has changed in the game. Can a new player like me still fine communities to play with that are not end game content?

    Edit: Thank you for the replies! I'll try playing solo then look for some communities after, see you out there!

    submitted by /u/FARMERCOW
    [link] [comments]

    Fan fiction - My second story.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 04:21 AM PST

    <static.....>

    <shhhhhhhhhhh......>

    Good day everybody! And we're back on air! A massive thank you to Joel who proved very handy with that Wiretool of his. He sorted out our broadcaster mulfunction in no time. Should you ever need any help with electrical things, give him a call.

    As always this is the one and only radio station transmitting in the apocalypse. You're tuned in to 101.7 and, as per usual we have one record from the Beagles and one from our our beloved Marilyn. I also have a little surprise for you all.

    I'm going to kick off today's broadcast with Happy Birthday. For any new listeners who might not know: if you have any requests, just leave me a message with Rekt and I'll dedicate the song as per your instruction.

    Yes ... a few people have been asking me about Rekt. Hmmm. So let me first play this song and then I'll share with you what I can.

    <Scratchy record plays ...>

    And that was Happy Birthday Mr President by Marilyn Monroe. Please if you do find any more records while out looting, and you feel you would like to share it with the other listeners, leave it with Rekt. I am sure you're all as tired as I am of just songs from these two records.

    Yes, I promised I'd tell you about Rekt. I know some of you hate the old geezer. Sure he's an arse and he doesn't pretend to be otherwise. But have you ever stopped to ask why?

    He's not one to share much of his story, and I gather that he has always been a bit of an outsider. He used to be married to a lady named Krissy. Krissy passed away due to complications after the birth of their daughter Laney. This understandably caused Rekt no small amount of grief. That was a couple of years before the apocalypse. Most of you will remember the chaos and uncertainties and fears while people started to turn and you never knew who was who, when to run and when to hide.

    The story goes on, about 5 years in Rekt had to go out to restock some vending machines. He locked Laney up nice and safe, and yes she was just 7, but she knew how to handle her Desert Vulture. I actually remember when Rekt gave her the DeeVee, she was 5 and it was her birthday present. I had had dinner with him the night before and he showed it to me. We cleaned it up good and I gave him a few more rounds of 44.

    Laney was quite the crack shot. I never saw her shoot but she certainly had a couple of kills scratched into her bed post.

    But something went wrong. The Zeds must have smelled her. They basically tore the entire building down to get at her. When Rekt got back she was gone. Twelve zeds lay dead in the house. The DeeVee was empty. She made every shot count.

    Rekt could never forgive himself for not giving her something better. His words to me "I just sold an Auto with a drum for two thousand dukes the day before. Those dukes will never bring her back... but the Auto might have saved her"

    Maybe that explains a little of why Rekt is such an arse. Well on that note I do think it is time for something else.

    I'm dedicating this song to Laney. And to Rekt, too, though I have never heard that he actually listens to the station. But here's today's surprise for you all - a listener loaned me a record, so without further ado....

    <Guitar music starts>

    <Hurt by Johnny Cash's plays ...>

    submitted by /u/tahaan
    [link] [comments]

    New player looking for some suggestions

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 02:53 PM PST

    Hey there, I played 7 days on console probably about 2 years ago, loved it but had a lot of issues with not really feeling challenged, we would prepare all week for the blood moon just for like 10 zombies to die in our traps. Friends got burnt out for this reason because it's not really fun building a base and never worrying about actually losing it.

    Fast forward to now, we decided to try again on pc, any recommendations for settings? We play to probably play on warrior and maybe do a blood moon every 3-4 days, but what should I set the zombie count too? Want a challenge without making it into a impossible suicide mission yanno lol.

    Any other recommendations to make the pc version fun? I've never tried on pc so maybe they fixed the low difficulty issue but who knows.

    Thanks guys.

    submitted by /u/HelixCrusade
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel