• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 11, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - November 11, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - November 11, 2020


    Wildcard Wednesday - November 11, 2020

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Playing a private survival with my dad, and so far we've discovered 15 cities with at least 7 traders. There are a few not in the pictures, we discovered more after I took them. This is our first map on pc, we've played a lot on xbox though.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 03:32 PM PST

    Our horde night chamber we call the shark tank

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:38 AM PST

    Filling in pre built stair holes.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 08:13 PM PST

    Im rebuilding a house in the game and I can't for the life of me figure out how to fill in some of the holes the stairs already had. I like the way the stairs are already so im not really wanting to tear down the whole thing, and im not wanting to put blocks their either because it won't match well with the foundation it already has. I have already tried using plates and they stick up farther then the rest of the boards that are already there. So what am i missing here?

    submitted by /u/Prairiedog225
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die In Real Life, Episode 2.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 08:40 PM PST

    Nice

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 06:37 PM PST

    Anyone else find public servers have more solo players than group or clans?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:07 PM PST

    I've started playing again after a while away, and find so many servers consist of player who appear to have little interest in playing a group/clan, or fighting zombies and looting, in favor of playing solo or building and crafting. I remember back in the day that is was more the opposite. What has changed?

    When looking for a game it would be a nice addition to specify the servers that focus on group play, as the many servers I've tried of late are quick to inform me they support all play styles, but in the end the majority of players are not team orientated. Each to their own, I don't have an issue with people doing what they want, but I want to know has the game changed so much in tone that it might be worth moving on to something else.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/lenorew
    [link] [comments]

    Is modding easy?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 03:01 PM PST

    I tend to fuck things up pretty badly, especially in regards to modding. I want to know how easy it is to 1 install mods and 2 play with a few friends on a modded game to hard increase the difficulty and enemy variety. Thanks

    submitted by /u/shshshehd
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring a non-dedicated save file to a dedicated server?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 04:04 PM PST

    My crew and I currently have a game going and are on maybe day 12. The server isn't dedicated, and I'm the host, and I'm trying to set up a dedicated server without losing our current progress. Is this possible? Are there any good tutorials out there?

    I've found some good tutorials for setting up a dedicated server, as this will be a first time for me, but I haven't found anything that specifically details how to transfer my current save file (non-dedicated) to the dedicated server.

    Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/dassamadude
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where i can find the menu music for Darkness Falls?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 05:31 PM PST

    Title.

    Whenever i hear it, this plays in my head aggressively.

    submitted by /u/catastrophicprocess
    [link] [comments]

    Is the boat house a good base?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 02:50 PM PST

    Me and my friend are messing around and we found a boat house now we're gonna use it for the horde

    submitted by /u/zombiekid317
    [link] [comments]

    What's your big uh-oh story involving landmines.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:20 PM PST

    Tell everyone the moment a landmine ruined your day. My worst was leaving the desert over 2km away from home on a motorbike with birds chasing me. I failed to notice the change from desert to wasteland and found a hubcap mine on the side of the road. It took me a while to get all my stuff back.

    submitted by /u/WilliamStorm
    [link] [comments]

    4 Newbs Going In

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:58 AM PST

    So me and 3 others are starting out tonight. Any good advice for people going in relatively blind?

    Me and another has seen some gameplay, but other than that, we probably have no clue what we'll be doing starting out.

    submitted by /u/Minority-KY
    [link] [comments]

    7days to die beginne. tips please

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:42 AM PST

    So I hear 7 days to die is a great game. I want to get the game fairly soon and stream it also. Any pointers anyone can provide me when starting? I have watched a good amount of game play but i hear the first few days of survival is the hardest.

    submitted by /u/Forgottenbandit
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die Server

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:33 AM PST

    Hey all! Just got a great 7days To Die server Up and going. Its an A19 server 24/7 uptime, Vanilla. Cool Admins, Great map with huge cities. Hop on an give us a shot.. Server Name: A19.2/Vanilla/fresh Map Oct 30th Newbs Welcome.

    Hope to see you soon!! Bring some friends and Lets Kill some Zs!!!

    submitted by /u/XXLivingdeathXX
    [link] [comments]

    Check out ExiledGuardian on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVDDlGNOv6FoZ04aIQ_z2Bw

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 03:02 PM PST

    Pc ps4 ?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 06:20 AM PST

    I bought this game for the ps4. And if I buy it for the pc, are me and my wife able to play together?

    submitted by /u/soapyshelia
    [link] [comments]

    Flickering shadows

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 04:53 AM PST

    Hello. I'm pretty new to this game but I'm seeing flickering textures or shadows when moving. Tried to change all in-game settings and on the Nvidia control panel but it is still there. I have a GTX 1060 with the latest drivers. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

    https://reddit.com/link/js7lag/video/khu3ydj2yly51/player

    submitted by /u/Guilt0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel