• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 10, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - November 10, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - November 10, 2020


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - November 10, 2020

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Always make sure to share your XP!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 10:13 AM PST

    The struggle is real

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 03:24 PM PST

    What even is this game? Do pistols shoot only 10 feet far?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:11 AM PST

    Why is 7 days to die still in Alpha?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 02:22 AM PST

    So, I am not in any way complaining that the game is still in alpha. I have many many hours of game time on this game and I really do love it. But I am just wondering why it is still in alpha, it has been out for 7 years. What exactly is the difference between it being in alpha and a full release? Does the alpha stage mean the devs can implement new features still?

    submitted by /u/CameronMee
    [link] [comments]

    I knew that you couldn't pick up cooking pot mines but I still had to try it...

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 01:13 PM PST

    lord s8n is here

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 10:36 AM PST

    Noob friendly servers?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:48 PM PST

    UI idea for devs - Show allies what skills other allies are spec’d into

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 02:35 PM PST

    When I am spending skill points while I play with friends we are constantly asking each other what skill level each other is at in the various skills. I didn't realize how convent it could be until I played wasteland 3 and saw that it shows what level other characters are at for each skill in a small text below the skill description. This would be so handy for co-op in 7dtd!

    I understand that it doesn't matter if you are playing in single player and it may not scale well with more than 6 or so allies, but for 2-4 allies it would be such a life changer!

    submitted by /u/Zaladonis
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies jumping over 11 high walls

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 10:42 PM PST

    So my noob self decided i wanted to make it impossible for zombies to get inside my base so i put cheat mode on and got to work. I made my fense out of bed rock. Used a dev tool to build support pillars out of bed rock that go all the way down to the original bedrock. My base is surface level and the fense is 11 blocks high with 3 blocks outward at the top for spider prevention. Zombies hop that mfn fense as if it were 1 block high. Did me using cheats cause this? My land claim block shows the area i own far out reaching my fense.

    submitted by /u/Chiefchef2564
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like I've seen this in the game

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 06:22 PM PST

    When Your Buddy Doesn’t Pay Attention to Instructions...����‍♂️

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 10:02 PM PST

    LFM 7 days duo or trio vanilla survival! 18+ please

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:07 PM PST

    hello friends,

    ive been looking for one or two other people to play some 7 days with. im kind of new to the game but do have a handle on the basics. i love building and mining. :) i also like food crafting. im sort a disorganized when it comes to exploring. looking for some laughs and good fun. hopefully something semi consistent Mr_joshie#1709 < discord name if you wanna now more.

    Thanks,

    mr_jashie

    submitted by /u/mr_jashiee
    [link] [comments]

    Graphics problems

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 08:20 PM PST

    Guys so when I'm playing my computer can run 7 days to die smoothly ultra but for some reason after like 1 minute the graphics become all blurry is there any fix?

    submitted by /u/Xtr3me21
    [link] [comments]

    This trick with spears recently came to my attention... Made a video to spread the word! :)

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 08:00 AM PST

    I can’t find a clear answer on this

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 03:46 PM PST

    I'm kind of new and I like playing pvp survival so I'm playing on a pvp server and was figuring out how to defend my base. Found out that their is different varieties of turrets, I know for a fact the junk turret will temporarily turn off if you go to far away from it or log off. But do the smg and shotgun turrets do the same thing ? Or can you log off and expect them to defend your base while your offline? Thank you I just cannot find out this info for sure anywhere.

    submitted by /u/gSavageSWSHR
    [link] [comments]

    Adding playable instruments into the game would be awesome!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 04:00 PM PST

    The title says it all
    I love 7dtd and the fact that they are still working on it!
    Anyways i would like to see some little things to make the game more immersive like working radios, walkie talkie and tvs but i know that would be a lot of work so i really hope that they add at least playable Pianos and guitars into the game because i think that would be awesome!

    submitted by /u/The_Real_DoberGaming
    [link] [comments]

    New Player Question

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 12:02 PM PST

    1. What time of days is it "safe" to be outside? I thought it was unsafe during 2200 - 0400.
    submitted by /u/jthomas287
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Help with friend no longer able to join server?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 03:04 PM PST

    So me and my buddies all decided to play 7DTD after I bought it, buddy started a world and we played with no issues really, then one day our other friend joins back in for a sesh, and has some of his inventory missing, and is unable to see me, so he rejoins hoping to fix it but is unable to connect, but briefly appears in the player list for me and the host. He's tried restarting his PC, redownloding the game, and joining with a different character but nothing seems to fix it. He can join other servers without issues though. Any help would be appreciated as we've spent some time on our world and would love to al play together again!

    submitted by /u/BustOnYerFace
    [link] [comments]

    Mods in A19

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 10:41 AM PST

    Hi I'm fairly new to this game and wanted to try some mods out with my friends are there any good overhaul mods for A19 that make the game harder or just adds new stuff to do ?

    submitted by /u/Jas2213
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to join a server/find some people that want to start one.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 06:54 AM PST

    Hey all!

    As the tittle suggests, I basically want to start playing this game with some other people. Solo is fun, but i think this game really shines when you play with others. None of my friends actively play it so I am turning to this sub to see if I can find some people to play with.

    I am on PC and I live in the US in the eastern standard time zone. I can reliable get on and play anywhere between 6-7 PM to 10 PM during my work week and can play much more during my weekends. I am willing to be a team player and do necessary resource gathering and not be a twat.

    Based on all of that, is there anybody that has any interest in starting a server/has one they would be willing to let me join? Does anyone have any suggestions for any good public servers that I could join?

    Thanks for taking the time to read this!

    submitted by /u/OlThickNeck
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with me and my friend

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 02:22 PM PST

    Me and my friend just got the game to play together and we just are looking for new peeps

    submitted by /u/yonashay69
    [link] [comments]

    Late stage horde base recommendation for single player ?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 05:20 AM PST

    Playing A19.2, Insanity, Nightmare, 64 horde size, game stage ~450.

    I've been using a modified version of the Jawoodle Extinction series horde base. But I think it is time to consider using another design. Demos destroyed both AI paths on my last horde night. To save the bunker, I had to bail and kite the zeds away to an earlier base.

    I've posted for assistance with demos before, and received great advice. But the volume of demos and the AI pathing is such that it's getting to be impossible (for me) to avoid triggering them.

    Anyhow, I appreciate any recommendations for late stage horde bases.

    submitted by /u/Steelspy
    [link] [comments]

    Can you plant crops in the dead forest? Or in the Snow biome or would it just die instantly?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 01:07 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel