• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 5, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - December 05, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - December 05, 2020


    Let's Play Saturday - December 05, 2020

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    WTF IS THAT / no cheats or something, everything was fine until this day, then like about 30 screamers spawn and it start getting bigger and bigger.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:40 PM PST

    Dear Fun Pimps,

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:50 PM PST

    For Xmas this year I want spreadable fire so I can burn down houses and collect coal.

    Love,

    ArsonAnimal

    submitted by /u/ArsonAnimal
    [link] [comments]

    [Modding] Removing disruptive/creepy nighttime noises

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:09 PM PST

    Please make a backup copy of affected 7DTD game files before installing this mod!

    Purpose: replaces the six randomly triggered nighttime audio effects described in this reddit post with the sound of crickets.

    Instructions:

    1. Download this file [resources.assets, 380MB]
    2. Make a backup copy of your original game file at ..\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\resources.assets (I renamed my original game file to resouces_original.assets)
    3. Place the downloaded file in ..\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\

    This mod will work as intended for 7 Days to Die version Alpha 19.2(b4). I haven't tested this file with any other versions of the game.

    Please note that when a new version of 7DTD releases, this modified file will likely be replaced during the update process, or the file will simply no longer work. The safest course of action would be to restore your original game files before updating 7DTD.

    This mod will conflict with any mod that specifically references any of the six replaced audio effects. If another mod asks the game to play the replaced audio effects, the game will instead play the sound of crickets.

    This mod will also conflict with any other mod that modifies the resources.assets file. This could include total overhaul mods such as Warzuk or Darkness Falls (but I don't know for sure).

    Happy gaming, everyone!

    submitted by /u/GreensReadItOnReddit
    [link] [comments]

    how does building stability work?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:51 PM PST

    after how many blocks until support is needed?

    submitted by /u/cjb0034
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die | Entropic Legacy | EP 24 [Preview] | #Shorts

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:11 PM PST

    Are non-dedicated servers hosted by the host's network or steam?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:36 PM PST

    Talking about the host and play servers you make when loading into a save.

    submitted by /u/mrburntcheese
    [link] [comments]

    I can host a personal 24/7 server from my home server.....2 ×eon proc, 192 gb ram. I need someone to actually manage and populate it. Would run with Ark server cluster that I manage. kik me imgood575

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:40 PM PST

    Unable to join other people's worlds (read comments)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:28 PM PST

    I can't save in the prefab editor

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:15 PM PST

    Recently I did a full reset on my computer and had to redownload the game afterward. after downloading I decided I wanted to continue to work on a prefab I had started before so I opened up the prefab editor, but I accidentally loaded the wrong prefab (I guess I forgot to click on my prefab after I found it? idk). in any case, it loaded the AAA_Anim_Test prefab.
    in any case, I tried to get rid of the prefab by selecting the area and clearing it, then I tried to save the game. this error message popped up in the console:

    2020-12-05t21:5812 352.521 ERR Could not save file 'E:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/7 Days To Die/7daystodie_Data/../Data/Prefabs/AAA_Anim_test.blocks.nim': Sharing violation on path E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Data\Prefabs\AAA_Anim_Test.blocks.nim

    IOException: Sharing violation on path E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Data\Prefabs\AAA_Anim_Test.blocks.nim

    IOException: Sharing violation on path E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Data\Prefabs\AAA_Anim_Test.tts

    I thought this was weird so I exited the editor back to the main menu and loaded it again, but the editor loaded the game in the same state it was when I first loaded in the prefab, instead of when I left and had gotten rid of all the blocks. since then I have tried reloading chunks, restarting my computer, and even redownloading the game, but no matter what the game loads the prefab in and will not save. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the AAA_Anim_Test prefab since it's mentioned in the error. is there any way for me to completely delete it from the editor or reset the editor completely? and does anyone know why this prefab is causing these problems?

    submitted by /u/ImperialR3D
    [link] [comments]

    Complete noob looking for a server

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:57 AM PST

    Hi all, I have never played this game before but eager to get going, I can figure things out by myself but I'm at the start screen and I have no idea which server to join. It would be cool to start off with a fun server already - if anyone had a server that can host me I would be very grateful!

    East coast NA based :)

    submitted by /u/prezidnt
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to edit xml files to increase the range of motion sensors?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:06 AM PST

    I want to increase the range of motion sensors, so I can use it to detect zombies around my base and which direction they are coming from, but unfortunately the range isn't that far. I'd like to just increase how far they can see but I can't find which setting in the xml's that control it. Any help would be much appreciated

    submitted by /u/gumgajua
    [link] [comments]

    Custom POI Questions

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:42 PM PST

    I've decided to make a project of building a 1:1 scale of a local Mall. This is my first time using any of the tooling work.

    1. Is there a limit to the size of the POI that can be copied?
    2. If I make this POI on A19, can I than place it in the A20 version of the game or should I wait to start till A20?
    submitted by /u/Epicronx
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to die | Demolition work #9

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:30 PM PST

    Vending machines

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:50 AM PST

    So will invisible people buy thing from them or they just useless in Xbox version?

    submitted by /u/frisk565
    [link] [comments]

    Agility > Atheletic Perks > Light Armour. Whats classes as "Light Armour"?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:48 AM PST

    Hello!

    So ive recently unlocked the stated perk to the max 4 points, to get the -75% movement penalty, -50% stamina penalty and +200% durability do i need to only use light armour?

    So for instance i've just got myself a Level 6 Military Vest and this has a light armour rating. Would this still give me the stated buffs and count as light armour?

    (sorry fairly new to the game)

    Thankyou for helping xo

    submitted by /u/officialginge
    [link] [comments]

    Where's the best place to find people to play with?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:09 AM PST

    Sorry if this is in the wrong section I had a look around but I couldn't find a more suitable place for it.

    I've recently moved to PC from Xbox primarily for DayZ with my friend who made the move with me, but I played a lot of 7 days to die on Xbox and I'm looking to get back into it on PC.

    EU based online regularly mature and looking to start a fresh world with some people to see how far we can get.

    Send me a message on here and I'll add you to steam or leave a comment or something, or feel free to direct me to a more appropriate place to post this!

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Rex_Meus_Et_Deus
    [link] [comments]

    Base just survived night 21, but I was wondering, does everyone play this game like a wuss nowadays? I am seeing a whole lot of killing corridor or death pit bases. Ass. Am I the only one who prefers a survival-not-guaranteed, exciting horde night rather than shooting down a corridor for 15 minutes?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:11 PM PST

    No Crucible? No Problem! This week I'll show you how to get Steel without a Crucible!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:00 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel