• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 6, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - December 06, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - December 06, 2020


    Seedy Sunday - December 06, 2020

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Mostly stocked up.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:29 PM PST

    I get definite 7dtd vibes from this picture, love it.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:23 AM PST

    yes......

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:33 AM PST

    $8.49 Humble Bundle Sale (36 hours left)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:05 PM PST

    How the old tips used to read

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:23 PM PST

    Horde Question

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:33 PM PST

    If players have gamestages with massive differences such as 300 and 1 but the player with 300 isn't online and horde happens, would horde match all players who have been on or just the ones who are online at the time?

    submitted by /u/Immortal_Hybrid
    [link] [comments]

    The 7 Days To Die Experience

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:25 AM PST

    Squad Up?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:08 PM PST

    Hey folks if anyone would like to do a play through add me on steam!

    Friend code is 11689394

    -Champagne

    submitted by /u/ChampagneBidet
    [link] [comments]

    Check out Highlight: 7 days to die Gameplay tonight!! The moments I had really made me feel like im good at this game LOL forgottenbandit on www.twitch.tv

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:54 PM PST

    Hey Im Live on Twitch Right now!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:51 PM PST

    What Firearms Do You Run With?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:39 PM PST

    I personally use the SMG and the Auto Shotgun. What guns do you guys run with and with what attachments? I prefer a suppressor on all of my rifles or smg's as rifles are loud and attract zombies

    submitted by /u/TheBuilderDrizzle497
    [link] [comments]

    [Modding] Pre-start character editor

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:23 PM PST

    Hey all, does anyone know of a character editor where you can set your character's level and/or days gone before starting? I lost my save file for a 58 day character and I'm a bit bummed out tbh.

    submitted by /u/welsh_dragon_roar
    [link] [comments]

    Good performance but with stuttering

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:28 PM PST

    I've been on a long break from the game as I was planning to upgrade my PC to have a better experience. However even on Med-High settings I'm getting 141fps (capped) which is great but with micro stuttering.

    I was hoping upgrading to a high end CPU and GPU would have smoothened the experience.

    Anything else I could do to stop the stuttering?

    submitted by /u/lFlipsidel
    [link] [comments]

    Platinum trophy

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:04 PM PST

    How the hell am I supposed to plat this game? I have to kill 2500 other players and I dont even have 10 yet. Fml. :'(

    submitted by /u/ImLevisWindex
    [link] [comments]

    Experiencing the game again after 3 years of neglect prompted me to try and score surviving the horde. This game is so good now, fully addicted.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:45 PM PST

    Random Challenge Ideas

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:58 AM PST

    My friends and I will be playing a multiplayer game where we keep score starting at 20. Each death(any death) takes two points from a player, each player kill grants 5 points. If you hit 0 you are out. We have done a few matches this way, but have decided we want to spice it up. For an amount of points you will be able to spin a wheel and force everyone, or one person to take on a challenge. This could be using only fists for the day, or unable to craft for so many hours, or something like reach the top of the nearest building. Anyway, I was looking for ideas on challenges, and was wondering if this sub could help me out with some creative ones.

    submitted by /u/caedo9119
    [link] [comments]

    War of the Walkers server?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:33 PM PST

    I'm looking for a PC server playing War of the Walkers

    submitted by /u/Captain_Wanton
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with anyone interested? SOMEfnGUY ON STEAM I have a lot of other zombie related games also

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:42 PM PST

    Any future plans for xbox????

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:30 PM PST

    I love this game but I've ran out of things to do are there any plans in the near future update wise for the xbox or has it been abandoned?

    submitted by /u/KreigsMarineKris
    [link] [comments]

    Sleeper volumes won’t place?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:26 PM PST

    I can't seem to place sleeper volumes anywhere for some reason in the prefab editor. I press f6 and click sleeper volume but nothing appears. Any idea why this is?

    submitted by /u/zergling50
    [link] [comments]

    I play on Xbox One and have been having trouble easily finding coal, I have destroyed most boulders that I have found?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:46 AM PST

    Anyone have advice so I can easily get coal?

    submitted by /u/bag3lsatn1ght
    [link] [comments]

    No Desert, No Shale.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:33 AM PST

    Been having a fun time on a little private server, but discovered my random world (seed: whiterun) has no deserts, and thus no obvious oil shale. Short of cheating and using admin commands, is there any place to find oil shale elsewhere?

    submitted by /u/Worstdriver
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel