• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 12, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - December 12, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - December 12, 2020


    Let's Play Saturday - December 12, 2020

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My turn! gf had her fun...here's mine. Introducing our escape room/underground garage. Constructed it while she was gone, she came home and loved it, instantly started decorating it. having fun. hope you appreciate it as much as we do

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:36 AM PST

    Where do we find brass these days?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:50 PM PST

    So where’s this update, am I right

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 08:54 PM PST

    Did they upgrade the graphics recently?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 08:07 PM PST

    I was looking into this game and it seems the screenshots provided look much much better than how I remembered they looked like from before.

    submitted by /u/Yelebear
    [link] [comments]

    PC

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 04:39 PM PST

    Hey any one up chilling and exploring right now ??

    submitted by /u/ukbudhead
    [link] [comments]

    Non-dedicated server mods. How do they work?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 04:21 PM PST

    How does this work in 7 days to die? Will the game have connecting players download mods, like ARK? Will the mod not function in non-dedicated servers? Something else? Thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/Hunglikeconan
    [link] [comments]

    Replace Vault Hatch w/ Powered?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:38 AM PST

    Hi, I'm guessing it's not possible, but I have a vault hatch that I'd like to replace with a powered vault hatch. Is there any way to do this that doesn't involve launching rockets at my own base...

    submitted by /u/taylomol000
    [link] [comments]

    Take items into other games

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 04:33 AM PST

    I haven't played in a long time and I have some friends that have been playing for a while. If I started a game, can I take items that I found and the stats on my character and bring that into their game?

    submitted by /u/studleyangryface
    [link] [comments]

    Insanely high ping

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:58 AM PST

    Looking for help. In the last few weeks my friend and I have experienced random but consistent swings to pings in the 10,000+ range. Both of us have 250/10M broadband. Ant thoughts where to look to fix?

    submitted by /u/steadvii
    [link] [comments]

    Does the day/night cycle effect how long the blood moon horde lasts?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 12:54 PM PST

    I'm not too familiar on how the horde works does a set amount come every 7 days or do they stop coming once the next day hits? Does day/night cycle effect this?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/z76101
    [link] [comments]

    Where are the skyscrapers?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 12:04 PM PST

    I just started playing and when I watch Videos of streamers playing they seem to reference skyscrapers. I have played for about 100 hours and not seen one, were they removed or did my seed just not have them?

    submitted by /u/SheepTag
    [link] [comments]

    This game makes me want to buy a PC.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 08:14 AM PST

    I absolutely love this game, but god damn, do I have the urge to save up for a PC after seeing how much it's been updated & how much prettier it looks. Either that or fingers crossed they update the game for consoles in the near future. Which I highly doubt after watching some videos about the troubles they have with consoles ever since Telltale went bankrupt. But one can dream I suppose.

    submitted by /u/MattySlashy
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days suddenly lagging

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 11:16 AM PST

    As the post says, two nights ago, when I tried to join my friend to play 7 days, I lagged to the point where the game is impossible to play. At the time, I figured my internet was just being bad at the time. Since then though, I can't even run it on singleplayer without massive lag. As far as I can tell, nothing has changed with my computer. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, to no avail. Does anybody know why this could be happening?

    submitted by /u/Sk1tters
    [link] [comments]

    How to Make a Mod Pack

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 10:56 AM PST

    Hi, I have a bunch of mods for my friends and I to download, but for their sake I'd rather not make them do each mod 1 by 1. How to I combine them all to one file to make it easy for them?

    submitted by /u/frigginNutsack
    [link] [comments]

    Ground

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 09:01 AM PST

    Anyone have it where the grounds hitpoints are super high? even on the grass?

    submitted by /u/Rousimoff
    [link] [comments]

    Console Youtube Playthrough

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:58 AM PST

    I love watching let's plays for the PC version, but I can rarely find a decent let's play for the console version. Any recommendations of content creators?

    submitted by /u/Agreeable-Pudding-74
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel