• Breaking News

    Friday, December 11, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - December 11, 2020

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - December 11, 2020


    Friend Finder Friday - December 11, 2020

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Boomers doing what they do best

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 04:32 PM PST

    Outback Decay - Calling PVE players in ANZ

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:32 PM PST

    Hey all, Outback Decay are looking for new players. We have just added a third server to our collection, aimed at players who love to build. On the Builder Edition, ore and wood harvest is boosted 10x, crafting is accelerated, and we've even added some custom quests to hand out schematics and skill points. If you want to build your own skyscraper, this one's for you.

    We also have our original PVE server, and the Russell Coight edition for people who really want a challenge.

    All of our servers run a fun suite of mods, but you don't need to download or install anything. Just search for Outback Decay in the server list and come join us!

    submitted by /u/samij_
    [link] [comments]

    getting back into the game after a long break

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 08:03 AM PST

    as the title says, i am a returning player. i havent played since the game was popular on ps4 because tfp basically abandoned it. (if u arent sure it was a couple years ago so i have missed a lot) but i have the game on pc now. i was just wondering what your guys experiance is with finding good servers and people to play with and also wondering if u guys have any tips or things i should look out for when trying to find a server

    submitted by /u/tzkershia
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:48 PM PST

    Is there somewhere I can get more information about whats in the Darkness Falls mod? The wiki is very incomplete and the site just gives generalities.

    submitted by /u/jj8o8
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 02:24 PM PST

    Title says it all, I've been playing this game for maybe a year or 2 now and most of it's been single player, just want some friends to play with lol

    I live in north america (for ping differences) and just dm me if you're interested, just want like 1 or 2 dudes to fuck around with on this game lol

    submitted by /u/Rheiyiehne
    [link] [comments]

    Help!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 11:04 AM PST

    I started PC play in October when I got my first gaming PC. I created a map and upped XP & made it way to easy.

    I'm going to start a new world and it says random new world and won't start until I do generate world. When I do that it creates the same seed over and over again. Do I just have to randomly put in a seed? How do I just generate new random world? I like starting fresh and exploring. Thanks survivors.

    submitted by /u/Niner8824
    [link] [comments]

    Insane mode, Xbox

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 10:05 PM PST

    Any tips on surviving insane mode? This is my first time and so far it's very difficult

    submitted by /u/JakeDV69420
    [link] [comments]

    Flurry of Blows + Sexual T-rex Stack?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 05:48 PM PST

    Does Flurry of Blows and Sexual T-rex stack when it comes to stamina restoring? I wanted to test out either a club, knuckles, or knife, however the level investment to fully max out both is pretty steep. Does anyone know if this is even worth investing into?

    submitted by /u/Dance_SC
    [link] [comments]

    Good idea for POI

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 09:26 PM PST

    I had an idea for a new poi, a destroyed Traitor Joes. Other traders could give the "clear" quests and if you succeed, it'll open a new trader with discounts

    submitted by /u/thedomo619
    [link] [comments]

    I need some help

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 10:34 AM PST

    So I play 7 days on an Xbox one. I have a really good world going. I just started upgrading my bases walls to steel but I'm have a weird bug pop up that's making the game almost unplayable. Since day like 18 (I'm on day 20 now) about half of the the zombies I see are unkillable. Some are even invisible. I've had to back out of my game to make the hoard disappear. I'm not sure what's causing this but some help would be amazing.

    submitted by /u/Gold_titans
    [link] [comments]

    Started a Quest, go indoors, clear out the house and when I come back outside, its says 'Start Quest'

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 09:49 AM PST

    So basically what the title says. I am doing a Clear Zombie quest, I started it by using the Yellow Exclamation, cleared out the house, but when I go back outside, the Yellow Exclamation is still sitting there, bouncing with the 'Start Quest''....ideas?

    submitted by /u/azraels_ghost
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanting to play wit someone on pc

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 08:07 PM PST

    Litterally yes or no i might make a server

    submitted by /u/theunknownhacker
    [link] [comments]

    Similar game recommendations?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 04:20 PM PST

    Hi guys, I make bad 7d2d let's play video's. I want to make some of a similar game to 7d2d aswell, got any recommendations? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Tomotoolol
    [link] [comments]

    Trader doesn't have any quests

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 04:55 PM PST

    Hi people of reddit first post ever Can someone please help me? I just started a private game with a friend and finished the first basic quests until we got to the trader. When I interact with him he doesn't have any dialogue options but goes straight to the shop. How can I get the trader quests? Do I wait or do I have to do something?

    Ps: playing on ps4

    submitted by /u/odwamne
    [link] [comments]

    Graphic Glitch After Server Reboot

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 03:27 PM PST

    Hey there! Just started playing this game a few weeks ago. Loving it so far. We run a dedicated server on a PC, the PC crashed and I had to reboot the server. Now that I've rebooted it this is what my game looks like:

    https://imgur.com/a/LuF6N6K

    Any help would be appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/astrodogerik
    [link] [comments]

    After steam update, cant see dedicated server on list

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:54 PM PST

    After the update, i cant find dedicated server on the list, we played on it yesterday, any tips?

    submitted by /u/Ulurat
    [link] [comments]

    Can somebody clarify if PC to PC remote play is possible on 7DTD or at all for that matter?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 11:58 PM PST

    I know very little and can find very little about how to use Steam's Remote Play Together with this game. I'm attempting to host it on my PC so that my girlfriend can play with me on her laptop, which can't run the game very well on its own. I've been able to stream it to her laptop but it isn't coop it's still singleplayer just on two screens. Any clarification on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Blub3rryh4ze
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated server A19.2 (b4) on Windows 2016 won't run headless

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 05:49 AM PST

    Dedicated server A19.2 (b4) on Windows 2016 won't run headless

    This is my first time running a dedicated 7DTD server (but I'm familiar with running my own game servers) and I can't for the life of me figure out why it's not running in headless mode.

    I am running the startdedicated.bat file, which starts it with the default line: 7DaysToDieServer.exe -logfile "%LOGFILE%" -quit -batchmode -nographics -configfile=serverconfig.xml -dedicated

    It is my understanding that the -batchmode -nographics switches are supposed to run the server, but not pop up the additional status window, however whenever I run the server, it always comes up with the second window for the game itself.

    This is preventing me from being able to schedule it as a background task since it's requiring a separate window to pop up.

    The ServerVisibility is set to 2 (public) (I've seen a few posts where setting this to 0 or 1 could cause what I'm seeing)

    Any ideas on what else I could check?

    https://preview.redd.it/i5ddnwfsbk461.png?width=953&format=png&auto=webp&s=1d6745b04c93de6139104b37bc980d85f169212e

    submitted by /u/Taegost
    [link] [comments]

    Question about modding a server

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 10:47 AM PST

    I recently just set up a server for my friends and me and was wondering about mods.

    Can I install a UI mod that would work for others without their installing a mod?

    Is the procedure to install a mod pretty much the same between the server and client? I haven't started doing the research yet.

    Any admins out there that have some tips for dealing with a server?

    submitted by /u/bpw4h
    [link] [comments]

    Structures

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 09:19 AM PST

    is there any list of all structures?

    submitted by /u/Bercik888
    [link] [comments]

    Blocks of cheese

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 07:09 AM PST

    I have a treat for all of you Turophiles to try. My experience was with rebar, but I expect wood frames would work just as well.

    I built a ladder shaft too close to my underground horde base. I was worried that the zeds would see the path, so I put a motion sensor inside the first vault door at the surface.

    Sure enough, 15 minutes into the horde, they aren't falling into the pit, and the alarm goes off. They had breached the first door.

    I had a hatch at the top of the ladder, so I still had a bit of time. I ran to the ladder and climbed to the top. I removed the top eight ladder segments, and replaced them with rebar. Just rebar.

    I proceeded back to the bottom of the pit, and the AI pathing had corrected. The zeds were falling down the pit from the surface, and my base was secure.

    I wonder if the same tactic can be used for walls? Can you have a wall that is just frames, but thick enough that the pathing will seek another route?

    I am just imagining bases that only have reinforced materials at key points, and layers of frames protecting you from the sides.

    Or the ability to quickly redirect zombies by closing a path using frames, requiring them to repath.

    Not too mention on demand escape route possibilities, as you can just pick up the frames to make an exit.

    submitted by /u/Steelspy
    [link] [comments]

    Steep slanted roof?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:47 PM PST

    Anyone know how to make a steep slanted roof? A natural POI has kind of a steeple-looking roof, and I'm trying to replicate the steep incline of the roof. Sorry I can't post a screenshot, but it is basically the wood frame RAMP shape, except even steeper than 45 degrees. Can't figure out how to reproduce it!

    submitted by /u/WangMajor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel