• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 13, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - December 13, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - December 13, 2020


    Seedy Sunday - December 13, 2020

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Console Player switching to PC

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:03 PM PST

    Hey folks,

    I've played the heck out of the game on Xbox One and quite enjoyed it, what are the key things I need to know as I transfer over to playing it on PC? Clearly there are a ton more updates and just a lot more players/servers as well.

    On console my main strategy was to put up walls with cobblestone poles and wedge tips, then create an underground base with tunnels. I played a lot on Nightmare mode but am sure I'll want to start slow on PC since I hear that Zombies can dig down now.

    Anyway, I appreciate any tips and advice! Feel free to add me on Steam as well - VforVendettaSG

    submitted by /u/VforVendettaR
    [link] [comments]

    We've got the blunderbuss as a primitive shotgun, how about a musket and a flintlock pistol as primitive weapons too?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:49 AM PST

    Quick question about loot re-spawn

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:53 PM PST

    I have loot re-spawn at 30 days. Does that reset the loot on the entire map whether you just looted a chest the day before Day 30? Or does each loot container (chests, cupboards, trash cans, bookshelves, etc..) start their own 30 day timer the moment you loot it?

    submitted by /u/SquattingChimp
    [link] [comments]

    Did toilet pistols get removed? 19.2 btw

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:52 AM PST

    Lol been off since the 17 ish came back to play with coworkers and I remember finding toilet guns all the time and now we are 14 days in normal loot and no non. They take that out?

    submitted by /u/ipklikenoob
    [link] [comments]

    Storing our stuff underground - help?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:37 PM PST

    We're going to start getting demolishers coming to our base on horde night. To prevent us from losing everything if one of them happens to blow we dug a hole straight down about 30 units or so and then put a hatch over the opening. Next we want to start expanding the space underground and put all our important stuff down there.

    However, I know it's possible to destabilize the ground above and send everything crashing down. Will we be okay to store our stuff underground as long as the hole is deep enough, or do we need to look into building support pillars underground first?

    submitted by /u/buttcrispy
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone recommend any games similar to 7days?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:33 PM PST

    I love 7days to Die and i was wondering if any other ps4 games had a survival aspect that is just as goofy and enjoyable?

    submitted by /u/grimwool
    [link] [comments]

    RTX 2060 performance?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:17 AM PST

    I am running an RTX 2060, i7 coffe lake 4.2 ghz, 16 gb ram and the game on an SSD. I tried messing around with the settings a lot and something weird happens every time. It seems that my frame tops to even 120 fps sometimes when i just come back from the menu then in a couple of seconds it goes down do 60-80 frames maximum. Is there any optimal settings for performance? Is there any way I could play this game in at least 90-100 fps constantly?(not in hordes ofc)

    submitted by /u/FrewZzy4
    [link] [comments]

    19.3 b3 Christmas themed loot items?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:31 PM PST

    Has anyone encountered the 19.3 b3 Christmas themed loot items that were added into the game? If so how are they

    submitted by /u/blizzardbeak
    [link] [comments]

    Are lockpicks useless or is my RNG just that bad?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:08 PM PST

    I just came back from my 8th scavenging mission where I set out with 10+ lockpicks, and burned each one on a single safe that still didn't open. I have level 1 lockpick skill, and at this point, I'm running out of mechanical parts.

    Do you need 2+ lockpick level? Is it normal to burn 10+ lockpicks per safe?

    Is there a mod that changes the chances of success?

    submitted by /u/ImpairedImperator
    [link] [comments]

    How to not Starve On Attribute only???

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:52 AM PST

    Good day folks,

    I am looking to do a few Attribute only challenges. Meaning max out an attribute before spreading to new ones. How do people who don't go Strength off the start only NOT STARVE to death.

    How do you get enough food to stay alive to max out other trees? Without being able to cook basic foods.

    submitted by /u/Jeargroth
    [link] [comments]

    Steelseries? RGB Keyboard? Has anyone ever...?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 04:08 PM PST

    With it being that time of year and with me being apparently on of the most difficult people to buy for, I was struck by the memory that TFP added Steelseries RGB keyboard support recently and thought it might be fun to mess around with... but I can't seem to find anyone who has ever actually tried it. I've looked through Facebook posts, here on Reddit, and searched through Google (and even resorted to Bing in my desperation), but I can't seem to find any video of anyone actually playing the game with a Steelseries keyboard.
    Apparently Logitech has some sort of gaming RGB keyboard that can be used to integrate HUD information with the keys, but again, I can't seem to find anyone who has played this game with anything they make either.

    So... have you?

    submitted by /u/dirtmound
    [link] [comments]

    Game stutters now for no reason and gets insane FPS drops..

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:30 PM PST

    So to start this off I've always played on ultra settings and have gotten over 100+FPS and I've been playing for weeks with no issues. But when I went to play the game today my FPS drops like crazy and I get stutters for no reason. All my other games work completely fine. Does anyone know why this has started to happened?

    Specs- RTX 2080 super/ Ryzen9 3900x/ 32GB of ram. Drivers are up to date

    submitted by /u/holmxs
    [link] [comments]

    In need of friends/ survivors- PS4 edition day 7.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:24 PM PST

    Darkness Falls Mod Question

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 04:46 PM PST

    I'm trying to craft laser weapons/items but it's gated behind technology crafting in the skill menu.

    Looked around and can't find a clear answer, how do I access this skill?

    submitted by /u/youknowiactafool
    [link] [comments]

    New War3zuk server

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:31 AM PST

    Hello, I recently started a new War3zuk server. There is space for a few new players. If anyone is interested feel free to contact me.

    submitted by /u/DoctorBest85
    [link] [comments]

    Screamer hordes

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:28 AM PST

    Did FP nerfed the screamers or the heatmap? Its been 9 days in my game (warrior, zombies spawning, 16 hrs of daylight, 2hs days), i left my bonfire and forge turned on a hole day and not even 1 scream showed up. Does it use your GS to spawn screamers and atacks at your base now?

    submitted by /u/Jeremy_III
    [link] [comments]

    Looting

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 03:03 PM PST

    I started playing 7dtd again. Last time I played was years ago on PS4, and A16. I've been playing for a couple hours and I don't recall it being this hard finding weapons. What happened to the looting? I think I read something about a new looting system? In my opinion I think it sucks, anyone have any tips on how to play this new update? And when would A20 be released. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/IceyColdHot
    [link] [comments]

    Can you have multiple mods running at once? Which one takes priority?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:02 AM PST

    Recently coming back to 7d2d and wondering if multiple mods overlap, and if they do, which takes priority? Thanks

    submitted by /u/plumply
    [link] [comments]

    looking for friends to play with

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:48 PM PST

    Hi there, I'm relatively new to the game, I know the basics and watch videos constantly but I was thinking about opening a private server for just a few people. Was just seeing if anyone out there would be interested, prefer if you are 18+, and you don't need to be constantly active obviously, but active enough you don't go missing for weeks on end. Hmu! : ) (pc server)

    submitted by /u/JusticeBiglin
    [link] [comments]

    Weird trader sound

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:16 PM PST

    Can anyone explain why in certain areas you can hear a flat type of traders sound. Sounds like it's the traders sound but his batteries have gone flat 😂.

    submitted by /u/Griff-Y
    [link] [comments]

    TheWalkingZed Servers

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:36 AM PST

    These servers are a waste of time.

    Voice Your option and get banned

    submitted by /u/MrNoto
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for help visually impaired friend cannot see crosshair

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:09 AM PST

    I have been searching online for a mod to increase the crosshair visibility, as my friend is finding it difficult. I keep telling them just aim at the middle of the screen but it doesn't help them it seems. Could someone either link me a mod that does this, or maybe even be willing to help me create one? I'm not the most knowledgeable person when it comes to that, but any help would be extremely appreciated.

    submitted by /u/DecadeDecayedHope
    [link] [comments]

    Annoying lagspikes/freezes

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:06 AM PST

    I've previously experienced these issues when I started a new game in RWG, where i was told RWG is messed up or w,e with framerate, BUT its also happening with Pregen01-3, and Navesgane, which I was able to play fine on Navesgane before with my friend with my other computer hosting the dedicated server, and it was near perfect with frame

    I only noticed some lagspikes/freezes near the end of us playing, which we were not far into the game where we had a big base built or anything where it would be understandable if having lots of electricity things set up or on horde night, but just walking around a street with like 1-2 buildings, and now any game I play its just so often i get these issues and day 1, not in a town can be in middle of nowhere no buildings or lots of trees nothing and random freezes/lagspikes where im normally around 140fps and even if it drops 20 frames it happens so thats at 120fps, but most of the times it does drop to like 10-20fps, and it happens often that its really frustrating, and no its not first time loading the area or w,e.

    I've tried following some fps fixes ive seen, but nothing worked, and i turned my graphic settings to the lowest they can go, and still have this issue. Please help, i really want to play this game and not need to wait till they do more optimization.

    Edit: Wanted to add, I first played with my other computer hosting Navesgane, then since wanting to keep that server untouched if my friend wanted to continue, i started a new solo game with RWG, then each pregen, then Navesgane again all same issues on singleplayer, then after friend not wanting to continue i restarted the hosted server and still having the issues.

    submitted by /u/Moonpig13
    [link] [comments]

    my first stream of 7 days to die

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:38 PM PST

    my first stream of 7 days to die

    New streamer with a goal to become affiliate, but for now its my first stream starting at 9. please follow me and show some love. you probably heard I'm a nerd, You probably heard that I talk more shit than a mouth full of turds. so come out and make it the show. i will be chating with viewers https://www.twitch.tv/lofiguy94

    https://preview.redd.it/rlp1dfn142561.jpg?width=1459&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=192cf7a044a9c33669c61fa0be53f2e3da681346

    submitted by /u/f1ufy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel