• Breaking News

    Monday, December 14, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - December 14, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - December 14, 2020


    Modded Monday - December 14, 2020

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Trader Jen decided to join us for horde night!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 07:37 AM PST

    My buddies and I were holed up the the crack a book tower. Then the stairs that we were on got destroyed and during the fight back to the top we see a trader icon and risk it to investigate. We found her just standing there with her normal dialog able to trade and give quests. We had a good laugh about that

    submitted by /u/ihuntinwabits
    [link] [comments]

    I'm decent but need a buddy. I'll be on all day tomorrow and need someone who knows the game to start fresh with me haha

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 04:09 PM PST

    Build a base from the ground up, or commandeer an existing building?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 09:47 PM PST

    Just starting out and I'm having a hard time getting past day 4. My question is in the title - should be building a base from the ground up, or is it better to try to reinforce an existing building?

    submitted by /u/FridaMercury
    [link] [comments]

    Alternative to the sledge turret?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 05:40 PM PST

    Is there a reliable way to automatically knock zombies off of a 1 block wide bridge that doesn't involve the sledge turret? Would any of the traps be able to accomplish this?

    submitted by /u/Molkiloch84
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls Mod

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 05:51 PM PST

    I have a question about the bunkers. I am playing on a random map gen Large. Does this mean that I won't have the bunkers in my game?

    Also, where do I find lead? Is it found in a certain biome?

    submitted by /u/youknowiactafool
    [link] [comments]

    Food consumption

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 02:57 AM PST

    Been trying to calculate how big of a farm is needed to fully sustain a players food consumption. How much food do a player need does a player eat every hour at most? Is farming crops viable, how fast are crops growing and if vegetable stew is good.

    submitted by /u/Eternal-Arc
    [link] [comments]

    New survivor

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 01:44 PM PST

    Looking for someone(s) to play with. I've never played online before and I'm excited to try with others. I can grind hardcore.

    submitted by /u/Eskimoturtle
    [link] [comments]

    12 Days of Christmas - Zombie Edition!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 10:34 PM PST

    Just a fun little holiday celebration video. I do one every year, but this one is one of my best I think. Something for a laugh. I dont share on here much so as not to spam, but hope you enjoy it if you check it out.

    https://youtu.be/tOqNKdGh1T8

    submitted by /u/Capp00
    [link] [comments]

    What does "server wipe" means ?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 09:35 PM PST

    Does that mean all the chars will be reseted to level 1, all the items will be deleted, all the objects user created will be removed, all the natural objects on the map like trees, ores, ... will be restored ?

    submitted by /u/FujiToday
    [link] [comments]

    Need friends that are willing to start new I’m very experienced

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 07:50 AM PST

    If you decide you wanna play add me on steam: FrenchVennillla

    submitted by /u/ashtonmm1
    [link] [comments]

    Gportal and Darkness Falls mod

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 05:06 PM PST

    Hello,

    Does anyone know how to setup and run Darkness Falls on Gportal? Or does anyone know of any documentation on the subject because I cannot seem to find any information.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Beaver7530
    [link] [comments]

    Can't play this game anymore. I want to. For a variety of reasons, I'm going to have to say goodbye to 7 Days.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 08:36 PM PST

    It's not the perpetual Alpha stage factor. I've been playing this game for over 2300 hours. I don't mind that.

    The issue is that I have a consuming job now and I don't have any time to play :). Plus, I have an old iMac I played all of those 2300 hours on. 2013 iMac I think. She just doesn't have it in her anymore. The last two updates have been on the lowest settings and it takes so long for me to even get in the game and such.

    It has been a good run. My favorite thing to do is start with someone I meet online, fresh on a server, and build up together. There is no other game that gives me the same feeling.

    I hope I get to come back someday. Maybe I can save up enough money to buy a PC and play some nights and weekends. I think I need to leave the sub because every day I just take more time looking at other people playing here lol. Wish I could jump on a server with one of you and find a nice biome somewhere. Make a secret mountain base or a weird pathing horde base. You guys build a nice one for me. Share your chests with one another and only take what is offered.

    submitted by /u/Lukesmooth
    [link] [comments]

    I get 20 FPS on medium and I used to get 100+ FPS on ultra

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 05:11 PM PST

    I have a 2080 super/ ryzen9 3900x/ 32GB of ram. So why has my game started to struggle to run 7 days to die. Nothing has changed since.... I've been playing the game for weeks on end and now out of no where I can't run the game. I've done everything to fix it to not have it work... I'm just dumbfounded honestly. All my other games work perfect too.

    submitted by /u/holmxs
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna team up for some PvP fun? SEA GMT+8

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 11:10 AM PST

    We can join servers to either to slaughter or be vigilantes lol. Hit me up!

    submitted by /u/YoureYourYou_
    [link] [comments]

    Is the fog on local co-op just as bad as the fog on online multiplayer?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 09:51 AM PST

    My husband and I love this game, but the fog in local co-op makes it unplayable as it is impossible to see.

    He wants me to buy it on my own PS4 and just play online together, but I don't want to spend $30 if we are going to run into the same problem.

    submitted by /u/WrittenInTheStars741
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to die ps4

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 09:38 AM PST

    Looking for people to join a day 60 world on PS4 , anyone can join

    submitted by /u/shane-maldini
    [link] [comments]

    Help me! Just downloaded the game

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:26 PM PST

    So I've just downloaded the game on pc googled a fuck ton of things and was told to go to the game properties on steam and run the 19.2 version so I've done that but on there there is shit loads of different ones and I have no clue with is the newest or even what the differences are? Don't really know if this post makes much sense but hopefully someone gets what I'm asking. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/rambikorn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel