• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 29, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - December 29, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - December 29, 2020


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - December 29, 2020

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:25 PM PST

    So... is that supposed to be normal?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:48 AM PST

    Took A Second Look At This Game & Got Hooked!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:01 AM PST

    So I bought this game years ago and gave it very little time before giving up on it, something I am prone to do. Something else I am prone to is take a second look a year or two later and push through early frustrations, usually due to the steep learning curve of a game like this, and eventually get hooked once I better understand how the mechanics of the game are supposed to work. This happened with RDR2 and now has happened with 7DTD.

    I think my initial frustration years ago was dying so much in the early game because I would just run off to a POI right away instead of gathering the early game resources from the environment that are crucial for surviving early on. Particularly the resources to craft a lot of stone arrows for my bow. Also, becoming more proficient with the bow went a long way. Once I was able to survive my first POI raid and first night the game started opening up to me and showing it's depth and systematic harmony.

    I also think the graphics of the game must have improved since my first glance. Or maybe I have a better rig and can play on ultra settings now. For an Indy game it really does look pretty good, especially the environment.

    I love, after learning more about TFP, how dedicated they are to this game. In an age where all the big developers are sacrificing depth and focusing on getting a piece of the micro-transaction game it really is going to be the small dedicated teams with a special passion and bond with their games that players will have to depend on for the solid gameplay depth and mechanics we need for a truly rewarding gaming experience. Literally every single looted or harvestable item in this game has it's rewarding use, many of them multiple uses. There's touch with this game. Details are well thought through. It does seem they are focusing on quality of gameplay mechanics above all else.

    The fact that they are 7 years into their vision for this game and are still saying it's in Alpha is quite astonishing! It would seem to indicate that this gem of a game we are now playing isn't anywhere close to their final vision for it.

    Thought I'd drop in and say this since I don't know who else to tell about the game. It's really good and I've been telling the few gamers I still know to get it.

    submitted by /u/FivePointHammer
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy this game?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:34 PM PST

    Hi guys i want to play this game with my friend but i don't know this game is multiplayer like rust dayz (a server that all players can join) or i can invite just a friend to play with like a coop?

    submitted by /u/ahhulennrizaaa
    [link] [comments]

    Planting too many trees causes massive FPS drop.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:14 PM PST

    Yesterday I was playing and randomly my fps crashed down to 5. I can usually play on Ultra at 130fps so it was a big mystery to me. I tried everything to fix it, reinstalled the game, reinstalled my GPU drivers, updated windows to it's new version... Nothing worked.

    Turns out, it was the 100 or so pine trees I planted outside my base. Everything was hunky dory until they became fully grown and hit 1200hp. Then in that instant my system went fubar. Used the dev smg to destroy them all, and problem was fixed.

    Figured I'd post my experience here so nobody else makes my mistake and goes through wild lengths to try and fix it like I did.

    submitted by /u/Burnham113
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls: Are fruit tree farms less laggy

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:07 PM PST

    Has anyone tested to see if fruit tree farms (apple, orange, banana, coconut) cause less lag on multi-player servers than regular tree farms? This is not necessarily specific to Darkness Falls mod, but that is the mod we use on our server.

    submitted by /u/twofingersjack
    [link] [comments]

    (Darkness Falls) Crops Disappearing!!!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:02 PM PST

    Here's my set up

    Both variations result in my plants vanishing! I had a yucca plant (growing) in the one plot to the left and an apple seed in the plot to the right.

    Checked back after a few minutes and both were gone!

    What gives?

    submitted by /u/youknowiactafool
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls - Day 14 Horde Night. Failure.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:15 PM PST

    Darkness falls is an excellent mod and I absolutely suggest anyone who has invested good time into this game to give it a shot, it is super fun.

    On a regular play through I can play through to day 50 easy... I just got my ass ROCKED by day 14 horde. I went with a simple single file hatch defense relatively closely built to a trader so the trader guards would assist in near buy zombies. I had 7 fully upgraded iron hatches (I accidently opened one because loot and I'm an idiot) and I couldn't kill the little demon dudes fast enough. Holy damn, this mod feels like what I always wanted out of 7 Days 2 Die.

    submitted by /u/JWilson0711
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness falls- Adjusting number of repair kits used

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:51 PM PST

    Any thoughts on where to adjust the number of repair kits it uses? Looked through the XMLs and can't find it. Tired of using 3-4 repairs kits on my auger, oil was already a gate in the process, now it's 3x

    submitted by /u/Youvegotmail99
    [link] [comments]

    Help with RWG

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:08 PM PST

    I'm playing on pc but for some reason I can't seem to find anyway to generate a random world map. I've tried typing in seeds, changing the map, etc... but I can't figure out how to actually generate a random map. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/DragonSlayer245
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve been having a problem with the shotguns on PC every time I shoot a zombie with them it hits the zombie but then damages the block behind them is there a way to stop this because I keep destroying walls and floors every time I shoot a shotgun

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:51 PM PST

    Structural Intergrity question

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:27 AM PST

    This isn't about bases collapsing, that's all I was able to find online. My friends and I are trying to destroy a building but it is taking forever. We built augers and destroyed the entire floor as well as the base level of the wall. For some reason this building will not collapse. We have run through placing blocks under everything to make sure there was not a rubble particle or something and its completely open.

    I'm able to cut sections in the roof and have a corner fall but not the entire building. We have used over 30000 gas trying to make this thing come down. We even made sure there are no diagonal blocks touching the floor. We are just stumped on how structural integrity works as we have a floating restaurant in front of our base.

    submitted by /u/mast3rrhyn0
    [link] [comments]

    Antibiotics

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:51 AM PST

    I'm really new to this game and I'm super frustrated. I'm always in need of antibiotics and I just cant find the recipes needed. What do I do??? Is is better just to go and die and respawn to get rid of the infection?

    submitted by /u/SeabassNoob
    [link] [comments]

    Increase zombie damage to player without making them bullet sponges?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:18 AM PST

    Instead of increasing the difficulty level, which makes zombies bullet sponges, is it possible to increase the damage dealt to players only?

    In the settings, I can adjust the block damage, but this does not seem to have an effect on damage dealt to a player. When increasing the difficulty, the zombies seem to hit harder but they also have a lot more HP, which makes them bullet sponges.

    I'm just looking for a way to make zombies hit a lot harder against players, without changing the zombie's HP at the same time.

    EDIT: Thanks everyone, I created a Modlet.

    submitted by /u/Temar77
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox to PC

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:17 AM PST

    So, I've been playing on xbox for around 2/3 years and I've loved every minute of it. I just got my PC set up today, first game I'm trying is 7dtd. Any tips? I've watched videos on YouTube and theirs so many things diffent than on console. Also, Do I need a mod for the paintbrush or does that come with the game?

    submitted by /u/Claireoxo
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:26 AM PST

    Where is the best places to find auger parts? I've tried anywhere and everywhere from the mountains to the the worst town possible

    submitted by /u/RobertVsGames
    [link] [comments]

    Help about zombies attractions

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:55 PM PST

    What are zombies attracted to?

    Light or Sound?

    Or both of the above.

    submitted by /u/Devazion420
    [link] [comments]

    Horde night extend

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:57 AM PST

    i got my current game set to 2 hour days with default daytime light normal zombies speed and sprint at night hordes every 7 days but its set to x64 on horde night air drop every day but i seem to be finishing horde night round midnight each night first horde finished bout 10pm then all the rest have been finishing round midnight and my most resent one finish at 12:30am day after horde and ive got a gs of 224 on day 30

    submitted by /u/bonecrusher3691
    [link] [comments]

    Just switched from console need help!!!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:14 PM PST

    I recently switched to pc from Xbox one and I'm wondering what should I spend my skill points on in this alpha

    submitted by /u/ExplorerSportTrak
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 17 Bases Vs Alpha 19 Horde Nights

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:19 PM PST

    Was wondering is there a command to reveal the entire map so it’s no longer grayed in?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:50 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel