• Breaking News

    Monday, December 28, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - December 28, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - December 28, 2020


    Modded Monday - December 28, 2020

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    why does this always happen to me ?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:33 AM PST

    My 5 Year Anniversary

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:26 AM PST

    This week marks the 5 year anniversary of when I purchased the game, way back in alpha 10, and I've now logged close to 1,700 hours. This is easily one of my top 10 favorite games of all time, and I'm having as much fun with it now as I ever have.

    NEW THINGS I LIKE

    I just experienced the gyrocopter for the first time this weekend, and it was a blast. I also invested points in parkour for the first time, and can't get enough of going all super mario on those PoI's.

    OLD THINGS I MISS

    I remember how dangerous towns used to be. They were crawling with zombies and once you were detected waves of zombies would attack you. Think Atlanta in The Walking Dead season 1. I really miss those times.

    It almost seems wrong that I only paid $12.50 for the game, but to be fair, I've been directly responsible for about 8-12 additional game purchases by friends and family, so I think I've paid my dues to the devs. Speaking of the devs, many thanks to TFP for making such a great game. Love you guys!

    submitted by /u/Pixxel_Wizzard
    [link] [comments]

    Just picked up the PC version after playing the console version for years.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 04:31 PM PST

    And wow there's a lot of things that threw me off, for one, the graphics to me look way better then the console edition. The lack of looting zombies took me by surprise, but the new items like spears and sledgehammers are really fun to use! And the game runs pretty well on my set up. Glad I picked this up!

    submitted by /u/DemonFox90
    [link] [comments]

    My Lotus Flower Bases; yes I made 2!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:37 AM PST

    LF friendly gamers!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 01:15 PM PST

    Hi! I'm looking for fellow female gamers to start a 7DTD world with. I'm 23F, located in NA (GMT-7). I enjoy mining for resources, farming, and organizing bases. I'm friendly, and chill and would love to make new friends to play with. If you're interested, shoot me a message and we could get something going. Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/byegrayce
    [link] [comments]

    LF ppl to play with

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:53 AM PST

    yo im 24 year old guy from sweden with lots of humor
    looking for chill (no toxic) ppl to play 7 days to die with and have a good time

    my discord is Extra Timberlord#8111

    submitted by /u/Extratimberlord
    [link] [comments]

    Hunting Knife

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:44 PM PST

    I crafted a hunting knife thinking it would be a better tool for harvesting meat from animals, but the result is the same per animal. Was this how it's always been? I dont understand the point of making the hunting knife if the meat output from animals is the same as a bone knife

    (its been a really long time since i played)

    submitted by /u/Mr_Lifewater
    [link] [comments]

    Every night is horde night

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:42 PM PST

    Want to know your experience on everyday horde night! (Or thoughts)

    Running through this game a few times now, our crew decided to change it up a bit for a run through:

    • Every night is horde night
    • Easiest slow zombies
    • 12x Zombie horde night
    • 300% exp
    • Everyday airdrop
    • Custom map through NitroGen
    • single spawn point
    • start with bicycle

    So far it's been exciting, while we get to level quickly and have access to almost anything, at the same time have access to nothing because we do not always have the time to loot, mine, quest or build. We are having a bit of struggling with our time management due to horde nights. The traders are ok, never have enough dukes because don't always have time to quest, and with no dukes we cannot really buy anything worthwhile.

    We took up in a small post office, says mail across the front. The first horde night we didn't know what to expect as it was day 1 and we had basic weapons, overall super easy finished before midnight.

    Each night got progressively harder (obviously) and now we are about to hit day 4 and I'm a bit more nervous, we had cops on night 3 and during the day on 4 we got a radiated spider.

    Edit: fixed editing

    submitted by /u/brokencharlie
    [link] [comments]

    NitroGen really does make a difference

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:33 PM PST

    I tried it on a whim this evening. Made a map to my own liking and it processed a lot faster than it would have if I had used the game itself. One problem I had in my previous game was that major cities were haphazardly connected to each other. Being able to adjust the various parameters (city size, town size, etc etc) is fantastic.

    submitted by /u/Jazz_Musician
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to die mods on multiplayer server

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 04:06 AM PST

    I just recently started the game back with my friends since A15.

    I currently have some questions in mind and would like to seek answers if possible.

    1) Can I add mods in the middle of the game like those UI mods?

    2) Is there any method that I can switch when playing single play with mod and multiplay with no mod?

    3) Is it a must for the host to get the mod? or it can only be one of the player has the mod (referring to the UI mod), and others with no mod?

    4) Any recommendation other than darkness falls on mods?

    submitted by /u/TeemoKiller2020
    [link] [comments]

    Forge schematic

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 03:19 PM PST

    I recently started a new series where I wanted to put as many points into combat perks & also avoid putting loads into intellect (as thats my usual go to tree). So i was 13 days in (loot abundance 75%) & no forge schematic, how rare are they?

    submitted by /u/yomyella
    [link] [comments]

    Loot

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:24 PM PST

    How long does it take for your loot to despawn after dying

    submitted by /u/al-mcwhiggin-is-bae
    [link] [comments]

    Powered doors help?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:01 AM PST

    Hey all! Wondering if this community could help me figure out how to properly make use of powered garage doors and drawbridges. The goal: a door that actually automatically opens from EITHER side (coming, or going).

    My problem is not understanding how to create an OR switch (if that's even possible) -- and even if we could, since any object can only ever receive one IN, I don't think it's possible to wire two motion sensors to a single door (one sensor watching the outside, one watching the inside).

    My only solution that kinda works is to position a single motion sensor adjacent to the door, but facing perpendicular to the driving path (ie. cutting across the width of the driveway), so that it can capture BOTH sides of the door at a time. Imagine it like standing up a playing card and punching any "thin" side -- your fist can "see" both faces of the card, since your fist is so big and the card is so thin. It works, but two problems:

    a) it creates an unsightly hole that grants the camera line-of-sight, and b) you have to be jammed right up to the door to make it open, since the viewing cone on both sides of it is so thin.

    So my questions: 1) IS there a way to make an OR switch so that either of two inputs can potentially trigger a powered door? 2) Is there a better way of powering my garage door? 3) How do I make a powered drawbridge work? My solution won't work here because the two trigger points for the bridge would necessarily have to be pretty fast away (ie. the width of the moat the drawbridge is covering).

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/WangMajor
    [link] [comments]

    HELP! Not respawning on bedroll??!! SUGGESTIONS?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:48 PM PST

    PC here. I keep dying and respawning at random places on the map during the night. My bedroll is still there, but I'm just not respawning on it. My question is, if my bedroll has damage can I still respawn on it? Is there any other ways this could be happening?

    submitted by /u/Hecticfanfair
    [link] [comments]

    Hosting a dedicated server! Looking for players!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:31 PM PST

    Super casual settings. Boosted xp, zombies never sprint, PvP on, drop nothing on death.

    We did a revert back to day one recently and gained 3 regulars, but we're at day 80 now and back to NOBODY joining.

    Come play with us!

    SEARCH: Shia Surprise!

    submitted by /u/MaMaJillianLeanna
    [link] [comments]

    Breaktime

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:28 PM PST

    Hey all you people. Time to take a break from this awesome game. Spend alot of time and made a awesome kickass bridgefort. With Garden and everything. Come back from trip to the snow bio and then.... it brok Down in front of my poor eyes. Everthing is gone. Taking a break. Hallo Stellaris or SC2. Cya guys later.

    submitted by /u/Qivittoq82
    [link] [comments]

    Are Burning Barrels useless now?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 04:58 PM PST

    Looking at the heat chart burning barrels are supposed to be extremely effective. I placed 8 of these outside my hoard base to test it and after a couple of nights of zero zombies showing up I jumped into creative and found out they add literally nothing. Is this a bug or did they intentionally take it away?

    submitted by /u/exploooooosions
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any good lgbtq friendly pvp servers

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 12:59 PM PST

    Is there any good lgbtq friendly pvp servers

    as soon as log in on this server in greeted with hate speech saying things like "kill yourself in real life queer homo fag" and brought it up to admin and he said
    "This server supports free speech, so "kill yourself" is fine, but "I will kill you" is not... If someone threatens harm they will be banned (and call the popo) but "hate speech" is free speech, and cannot legally be silenced.
    There was a time when saying "I'm gay" could get you killed. It's a good thing we have free speech
    My brother used to be gay, so I understand the struggle. Hopefully this wasn't hard to hear"

    https://preview.redd.it/scc6bxlqrz761.jpg?width=573&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9708aac1e56aeaee8cd7b78ddf9bf391268bc06e

    submitted by /u/junk72385
    [link] [comments]

    Everything lost

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 04:03 PM PST

    So I just load up my save and everything was lost. I start up with a new character but it still says day 35. How do I restore my save? Or maybe i cant?

    submitted by /u/padusk
    [link] [comments]

    Hi guys, how do I delete a quest?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:57 AM PST

    I'm looking to delete a quest that spawned inside my house, since I didn't place a bedroll when requesting it. And now it's going to delete everything if I strat it. Could you tell me how to delete the quest? I've been looking inside the quest page but I can't find the button

    submitted by /u/antomcxxx
    [link] [comments]

    Network Lag + Rubberbanding

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 01:37 PM PST

    My friend and I are playing multiplayer without a dedicated server and are having pretty bad network lag and rubberbanding issues. It seems to get worse during day 7 and when running across the map (versus crafting/killing straggler zombies/block placing/etc). Both of our internet connections are working fine otherwise. Is there anything we can do to fix it? We have tried:

    Checked firewall/antivirus settings
    Ensured nothing else is using bandwith
    WiFi proximity/obstruction
    Disabling EAC
    Disabling voice chat

    Have not tried:

    Enabling QoS on router (seems unlikely to do anything since other connections are working fine)
    Direct connect over IP
    Anything not listed here (we are network amateurs - suggestions appreciated)

    submitted by /u/Quant_Appeasing
    [link] [comments]

    Solo/split screen duping

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:55 AM PST

    Is duplicating stuff patched on console? Everything I've found doesn't work on split screen. Do I have to have another online player to dupe?

    submitted by /u/TrapLotus
    [link] [comments]

    Vehicle

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:41 AM PST

    Hey new to the game just survived my first horde and found a book about mini bikes can you actually make cars or bike in this game

    submitted by /u/al-mcwhiggin-is-bae
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel