• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 23, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - December 23, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - December 23, 2020


    Wildcard Wednesday - December 23, 2020

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Getting 5 fps during blood moon on a 3060 ti, is that normal?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:11 PM PST

    I'm on day 87 if that matters, most of my settings are also either on low or turned off. Most of the time the game runs 70+ fps

    submitted by /u/CarlGo18
    [link] [comments]

    Not a huge deal, just new to the game so I’m not sure if there is a reason for this. I have a helmet on but I can’t see it. Any fixes or reasons for this?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:26 PM PST

    Is there a channel that showcases mods?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 08:21 AM PST

    Hello survivors,

    I don't know if I'm dumb but is there anyone on youtube that showcases mods? stuff like asianhalfsquat does for minecraft.

    I'm interested in modding but unsure on what is good or not .

    submitted by /u/SebbyWebbyDooda
    [link] [comments]

    What Do You Want to See Added to the Game?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 06:04 PM PST

    I'm sure mod artists have added a lot, but I'd love to see some things added to the game over time. These are some things I've thought of. -Another map. I know there's random gen worlds but they look pretty much the same. And I like to think there's gotta be other livable places in the world other than Navesgane. Some variety would be cool if the devs ever get that far. -Another biome. I know there's already quite a few, but they took one out a while ago (Plains), but I'd love to see more variety here as well. Maybe it's not 100% accurate to the Arizona, but maybe a tropical biome? Plus, nuclear war could have changed the way things grow and look. -Farming. Yes, we have plants. But adding cows and chickens and other animals as livestock would be cool. As well as horses and maybe tame-able dogs for protecting the base. -Changes in the food mechanisms. You're telling me that eating a whole pumpkin wouldn't fill you up? Plus, in the apocalypse, you'd probably adapt to eating less anyway. I love the game and none of this is intended to be criticism. They are free to make the game however they see fit. What would you like to see added or changed in the game?

    submitted by /u/JerrytheChrist
    [link] [comments]

    How is console 7 days to die?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 08:03 PM PST

    I've heard they decided to stop updates for a few years until it's fixed more and next gen consoles are out. How's that going?

    submitted by /u/Mr-lamelaine
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else having a difficult time with Alpha 19.3?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 08:25 PM PST

    My game updated on it's own to Alpha 19.3 (b6), and I've got to say it's a huge downgrade. The Hud looks a lot smaller and harder to see, I keep falling through the ground, my camera keeps locking in place, pressing "R" to take all just opens up the console, the console keeps popping up randomly and getting me killed. It's just an absolute mess.

    Is anyone else experiencing this as well? How do I go back to the previous version?

    FYI, I don't have any mods installed.

    submitted by /u/Jsl50xReturns
    [link] [comments]

    Tactical Action A19 mod

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:29 PM PST

    I have quite a few mods installed and they're great. Although I'm having a problem with the A19 tactical action mod.

    From the mods description: "The guns will no longer appear in the wild in order to not offset regular loot. Instead, they can be bought from traders or crafted."

    So you would think by day 34 I would've found at least 1 recipe right? Nope. Had over 9k 5.56 rounds and no guns that could fire it. Contrary to the mod description I did loot several guns from the mod, so I know they're in the game. None from traders yet.

    Got annoyed and booted up a world in creative. Searched far and wide for schematics/recipes/modded crafting bench on the creative menu and found nothing. Read through the xml files and didn't find anything either. Anyone here have experience with this mod? Is there something I'm doing wrong? Where are the recipes?

    submitted by /u/MrCummins
    [link] [comments]

    Blood Moon - Vultures

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:18 PM PST

    Me and my friend are really enjoying this game. We are currently on Day 36 and have been holding out in an old mine shaft.

    Our recent blood moon, however, proved to be disasterous -- because of vultures. Whereas all the normal zombies came in through the usual entrance, the vultures dug into our mine from the ceiling and swarmed us. There were loads of them.

    Will vultures now start spawning with every blood moon? Or is it completely random what we will get?

    submitted by /u/megajake95
    [link] [comments]

    Blood Moon

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 02:58 PM PST

    Starvation Mod

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:07 AM PST

    Does anyone know if the Starvation Mod still works or are there anymore like it where you can recruit NPCs?

    submitted by /u/D-Rey86
    [link] [comments]

    About to join the PC version Xmas day

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:54 PM PST

    Hello all!

    My family has purchased/built our own gaming computer and will be opened xmas morning. I am excited to play 7dtd on PC that can actually run it. me and my wife play on the xbox version, in which we love playing together online.

    I've watched a couple of youtube videos on the difference between both but most times, they dont go into great detail of mods/servers and such.

    Playing on the xbox version, we feel confident but now that we are about to embark on the PC version, and we feel like noobs! So my question is, any advice, tips or tricks to be aware of?

    submitted by /u/AOT88Fan
    [link] [comments]

    Starting an urban RPPvP server and I NEED YOU!!!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 11:14 AM PST

    Hey guys, just bought a few months of a maxed out gtxgaming server because I was sick of the weird pvp stuff going on in the other popular servers. the /gimmes and /rewards and what not, but these were the only servers getting their POI's reset and actively taken care of. So I took matters into my own hands. I am starting a PvP server, and I am going to try to generate a nitroGEN map that is 4k (?) and covered in cities and suburban houses with some of the other stuff sprinkled throughout. I plan On regularly maintaining the server and reseting POI's at regular intervals to keep things clean as well as full server resets when deemed fit. I am interested in finding a couple other people who may be interested in joining and possibly eventually moderating the server if it gets bigger. thank you guys for your time.

    Edit: My idea is to keep the settings as close to vanilla as possible with the difficulty increased and drop everything on death. Possibly 40 min day length with 14 hour daylight, I want the day/night to feel more even without making the night much longer.

    submitted by /u/-PoopsMcGee-
    [link] [comments]

    way to make armor mods not change the appearance

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:55 AM PST

    Hello, i just have one question. Ive been using the skull cap and the cowboy hat mod that gives you more cold and heat protection. But it actually replaces your helmet's visual to that mod. But i kind of want to see my original helmet. Is there a way to do that? Thanks in advance.

    (Also just not using those mods is also still an option of course. Im just wondering if there is a way and thought i should ask.)

    submitted by /u/Oerwout10
    [link] [comments]

    General darkness on xbox

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:37 AM PST

    Is there any way to brighten the game without turning up the brightness nearly all the way on my tv? The slightest shadow is near pitch black. I know the console has not had any love in years but wasn't sure if there was a fix or a settings menu that I'm not seeing.

    submitted by /u/DefectiveDonor
    [link] [comments]

    dedicated server

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:23 AM PST

    Hi! I made a dedicated server for me and my friends to play. I just wanna ask, if i shut down my pc, will my friends still be able to play or i need my pc to be open all the time?

    submitted by /u/Lokii12
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls - Where and how to find Titanium

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:37 AM PST

    We have digged a long mine and we didnt find something better then oil and coal/iron. We were mining in wasteland ofc

    Alpha 19.2

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/CMPTN_Cry
    [link] [comments]

    So, me and my friends (3 of us) have been playing on a server for a while and zombies don't spawn near our base nearly as much as they used to.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:01 AM PST

    Around day 20 or so they sorta started showing up way way less. Initially there was a constant flow of all sorts and occasionally hordes running by but now its a ghost town outside. We enjoyed the constant threat, especially at night and it just seems like the game is glitching.

    submitted by /u/SuperFlyJabba
    [link] [comments]

    What method do you guys use to backup your data, and what do you recommend?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:02 AM PST

    Seeing as the game doesn't have Steam cloud (for obvious reasons), I'd assume most hardcore players backup their saves. Where do you guys put them, and do you do it manually or with some automated program?

    I'm installing the game on a 3 year old HDD that's been heavily used it's whole life so it's prone to failure and would want to backup, so what do you recommend? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Brenonon
    [link] [comments]

    need a solo duplication glitch to do as the host on (consle)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:25 AM PST

    i need somebody to find a solo duplication glitch as the games host for 7 days to die PS4 or Xbox if somebody can find a working glitch and send it to me or just put a video in the comments showing your glitch i know its not much but ill send you a 5 dollar Microsoft card code id prefer that you just post a video so that its public but if you just want to email it to me at [Cgraves11469@gmail.com](mailto:Cgraves11469@gmail.com) thx

    submitted by /u/S1CK-AZ-T1TZ
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel