• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 22, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - December 22, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - December 22, 2020


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - December 22, 2020

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I wish I can be this stealthy.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 06:33 PM PST

    Alpha 19.3 Stable has been released.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Full patch notes at: https://community.7daystodie.com/topic/22970-alpha-193-stable/

    Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNKKcy0PMoM&list=PL5Z54hiemOAvj8-PeONb-9O2Y3fTgg7pN

    We have

    • improved the network package protection
    • enabled Christmas items again for the time being, so get your candy canes and santa hats!
    • fixed the toolbelt so slot 9 and 10 can use challenges notes now

    TFP wishes every single one of you Merry Christmas and a great start into 2021!

    A19.3 Changelog

    Added

    • Network layer encryption
    • Connection rate limit
    • More feedback on clients on why they are not allowed to connect
    • Message on the client when they got disconnected because the server is shutting down
    • Wandering horde zombies are not alert, so stealth attacks work on them
    • Wandering horde 1 second delay between spawns

    Changed

    • Replaced static NetPackage list with runtime dynamically assigned IDs for more flexibility
    • Deleted old player StealthScreenOverlay and goggle eyed effects
    • Improved supply plane drawing
    • Optimized MinEvents finding of tranforms
    • Optimized MinEvent ActionRemoveParticleEffectFromEntity
    • Enabled Christmas themed loot items

    Fixed

    • Can't target, shoot or repair through Molotov Effects
    • Set player made door stability support to false to prevent AI exploitable building
    • Console command "water" hidden by console command "thirsty"
    • DecoManager large FPS drops when saving to a slow drive
    • DecoManager written log always having a count of 0 and added duration
    • ZombieOldTimer has no flame particles
    • Weighted Head can Still go into Machete/Knife/Bone Knife
    • Using admin/whitelist/ban on users with special characters in their name breaks the serveradmin.xml
    • ItemActionQuest now respects the current toolbelt size
    • Large localization mods breaking client connects
    submitted by /u/Vedui
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die - Amazing Ship Base Design

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 04:34 AM PST

    STEAM GIFT

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:26 AM PST

    is there a way for me to buy the 2 pack sale on steam for 2 friends of mine? i already own the game but i want to surprise them with it.

    submitted by /u/Lokii12
    [link] [comments]

    Need help on removing specific types of zombies please

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 04:54 PM PST

    Trying to remove the demolishers and the screamer ladies in the white dress but I am in the spawning.xml file and I can not find those types when I'm searching. I searched for "demo" even "dem" to see if demolisher would show up but it didn't so I'm assuming there is a different name for them in the files? Any help is appreciated

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/garbagecanaccount123
    [link] [comments]

    All trees disappeared from my world

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 06:03 PM PST

    Right before the start of a blood moon I decided to cut down some trees as I had nothing else to do. While chainsawing the trees in my tree farm I crashed, like a hard crash. My monitors went completely black and my keyboard and mouse was unresponsive as I heard to audio cues that they were doing anything.

    I manually turned my power extension off and on again to restart my computer as this has happened before. After loading up the world again I noticed that all the trees in my save were gone. ALL of them. I could see the neighboring towns right next to me. And they aren't ghosted either, I tried holding my chainsaw down to possibly hit the trees if they were invisible and got nothing.

    I just reached Day 56 and have a lot of good stuff going so I don't really want to have to restart. If anyone knows why this happened and something to fix it that'd be great, I haven't been able to find anyone else with my problem and I don't want to go manually replanting trees.

    submitted by /u/TheCloyne
    [link] [comments]

    HELP I LOST MY CAR IN THE DESERT

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 04:14 PM PST

    I was doing the tier 2 mission for house_old_victorian_10, when an unfortunate series of events lead to my death. I spawned back in my bed and started my mission to retrieve the car. After an hour of searching the desert, I was still carless.... Does anyone know where that house is placed (Navezgane)?

    submitted by /u/clairebar13
    [link] [comments]

    first video just need to post in somewhere

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:52 PM PST

    Advanced bellows help pls

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:44 PM PST

    Help! I found some advanced bellows and have 4 forges going. For some reason I am able to add an anvil but the other two icons to add a crucible or advanced bellows are locked.

    submitted by /u/Argenfarce
    [link] [comments]

    "Ghost Bike" Glitch

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:08 AM PST

    Optimal Level 2 (5 Point) Skill spread?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 06:30 AM PST

    It might not be the most important question, but I wonder what the optimal spread for the first 5 skill points is.

    1 point in all the gathering skills? Master Chef 1 is probably a good idea or Go straight strength for the Tyrannosaur?

    Lucky looter dies not really seem worth it, given that you're not going to find nothing very interesting. And you're not going to have the resources to make use of int.

    submitted by /u/Cronos988
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody host a server with “Host Havoc”

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 03:31 PM PST

    Does anybody host through Host Havoc? I haven't been able to figure out how to install mods into my actual server due to Host Havoc being more confusing than nitrado. Any help would be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/CaineH23
    [link] [comments]

    Lookin for a fresh start group.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 01:43 PM PST

    Anyone on US East wanna group for a fresh start? I'm pretty new so i don't know anything about setting up a server and the dozen or so hours i put in have been solo. I don't like modified gameplay other than UI and HUD changes. HMU on discord fermerhergert#9782

    submitted by /u/mykneemo
    [link] [comments]

    How do skills/levels work?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 01:34 PM PST

    Been playing for a few hours, just finished the first horde. But I still dont know how to make a forge or workbench, I've checked the wiki but just dont understand.

    submitted by /u/troysters71
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone able to get the DS4 prompts to work?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:21 AM PST

    Whenever I try to change the prompts to DS4 it reverts back to Xbox after applying and backing out of the menu.

    submitted by /u/Administrative_Ant_8
    [link] [comments]

    Update 20 Outfits (Hope Devs See)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 12:29 PM PST

    The new outfit system in update 20 seems like a great change overall. There seems to be something major they overlooked though.

    My gf plays this game with me as well as do many peoples partners. That said, half the reason she likes this game is to make cute outfits to run around in.

    So to make an outfit system in which all the outfits are pretty rugged in general seems like a missed opportunity.

    I'm not talking about sexy outfits. But ones that you'd typically find pieced together and colored pink by certain players. It's disappointing not to see something more diverse in that regard.

    I suppose everyone can't be pleased. Still, it is my hope the devs see this and add at least one outfit that is cute. Let it be a charismatic boost for teams or something.

    submitted by /u/SomeoneJustLied
    [link] [comments]

    7 days keeps closing?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 12:00 PM PST

    My 7 days has always run fine, until recently. It keeps closing randomly when im playing for no reason, its fully updated, and im not running high graphics. Id like to try and delete and reinstall but im assuming that will delete my worlds i have. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/fredthefletcher
    [link] [comments]

    Reset a POI?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:05 AM PST

    So I was digging out a tunnel down into one of the bunker POIs and stupidly didn't put in support, so massive part has now changed in. Any command to reset a poi like how the quests reset them?

    submitted by /u/NehtAyemSeht
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one version

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 11:12 AM PST

    Give it to me straight boys how bad is Xbox version compared to PC?

    submitted by /u/l_hate_garfeild
    [link] [comments]

    My base resetting

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:11 AM PST

    Sadly I happen to be a 7-days console player so like stuffs kinda whack. But the worst thing is me and my friends bases have been getting reset for the past year now. Why we keep picking up this game and trying again in hopes that the results are different? I don't know. But I really do like this game and wanna find a fix.

    submitted by /u/Kiran108202
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:22 AM PST

    Hi guys, I'm a newbie and I'm looking for a server for beginners so I can play online. I've only ever played the PS version and I'm not particularly good at it. I don't want to get my arse handed to me every 4 seconds. Can anyone recommend a place for me? Thanks very mich

    submitted by /u/crapatgolf83
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel