• Breaking News

    Monday, January 25, 2021

    7 Days To Die Godspeed Everyone

    7 Days To Die Godspeed Everyone


    Godspeed Everyone

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 10:32 AM PST

    I Want To Rekindle My Love For This Game

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 02:05 AM PST

    I've played the hell out of 7dtd on the PS4 with both single-player and co-op with my dad. I bought the game on PC last year and have been playing it intermittently, and I now find myself losing some interest in the game. Now, I still love it, but my experience with 7dtd has been strictly vanilla. What are some high-quality (600) mods that'll breath some life into this gem?

    submitted by /u/ojpgamer
    [link] [comments]

    Gamestage

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 11:36 AM PST

    Hello!Is there a sort of gamestage chart that shows what kind of items you can get at the gamestage?For example it shows gamestage 1 10 30 50 70 90 110 140...etc?

    submitted by /u/alexthegamer183
    [link] [comments]

    A more subtle zombie experience?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 05:32 AM PST

    I love this game, but I find the super zombies, and especially zombie animals are extremely stressful for the way I like playing this game.

    I like the idea of zombies being able to beat down certain types of doors, or smash through windows, but them being able to smash through log cabin walls just throws the immersion out for me.

    Being in a base, and knowing there are a dozen zombies outside of the only door out is fun for me. one zombie being a joke, and a large number being an basically unstoppable force makes situational awareness so much more important.

    Maybe I'm being overly optimistic of how many zombies the game can handle at once, but numbers closer to what Project Zomboid has, including the roaming hordes, would be icing on the cake.

    submitted by /u/Smittit
    [link] [comments]

    Duplication Glitch PC?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 05:28 PM PST

    Anyone know a dupe glitch that works for 19.3(im not the host)?

    submitted by /u/helpfulbandit
    [link] [comments]

    Can not connect to multiplayer games

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 09:05 PM PST

    I am new to 7dtd and have only played solo offline on Nazevgane. I've learnt the game and understand most of the mechanics but now I'm looking to start playing on servers.

    Problem is when I go to connect; the game just stays at connecting to server "(server name)"

    I've tried connecting to multiple servers. I've tried resetting the game and my PC and it still happens

    Does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/DaveytheJones
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness falls group

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 08:51 PM PST

    Hey I was wondering if there was a darkness falls server or something I could join, been trying to progress but yeah. Plus I really want to do the more difficult parts of it with a group of people.

    submitted by /u/CptTenma17
    [link] [comments]

    Game stage

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 02:25 PM PST

    I just was just checking out the achievements for pc and noticed game stage 1000 and i was wondering whats a horde night like at that game stage

    submitted by /u/bonecrusher3691
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with on PC

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 08:18 PM PST

    Getting bored playing by myself would love to play with some people. Every game seems to be super far day wise or locked with password/mods

    submitted by /u/Bamfmaster99
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 12:05 PM PST

    I'm new so should I be making random gen maps or that other one that I forgot the name of.

    submitted by /u/WhiteSlushie
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about some of the blocks I've seen at Shamway HQ

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 06:24 PM PST

    First up, the silo outside... at first when i tried to auger through it from the outside I saw it was a 10k block and sounded like metal, so my first thought was steel blocks, but once I popped it, the block didn't clear but became a new block, a 5k reinforced concrete block to be specific. How does this work, it there a way in the dev console to put blocks INSIDE other blocks?

    Next in the stairwell in the main lobby there are metal shutters that block access to the upper floors, some of these blocks are a grill you can see, and shoot through. at first I thought they were iron bars, but no, they don't quite look the same as iron bars, and again they had 10k health. What is this block, and how do I make it? It would be an incredible upgrade to my current hoard night cage.

    submitted by /u/tywren
    [link] [comments]

    General Question About Mods

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 05:47 PM PST

    Can new mods be added to an existing playthrough?

    For example I'm playing the Darkness Falls Mod (single player) and saw that two other mods are compatible with DF.

    Will I have to start a whole new game to be able to play the two other mods with DF?

    submitted by /u/youknowiactafool
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls Question

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 05:33 PM PST

    I'm in the Late-Game now but don't understand how to get these tech skills filled. It's the biological boost skills.

    I already tried crafting a syringe with demonic ninates or whatever it is and nothing happened there's a lock next to the skills but I don't understand what's gating them still.

    What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/youknowiactafool
    [link] [comments]

    Mobs glitching through walls

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 03:50 PM PST

    I had a bear glitch into a traders outpost and I got mauled like the incompetent club swinger that I am. Anyone else notice an issue with larger sprit characters glitching through walls when being attacked?

    submitted by /u/IAmYuccaYucca
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls - acquiring wheels?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 02:47 PM PST

    I've started up a new Darkness Falls game recently (A 19.3) and had a question about acquiring tires. I do not have the mechanic class unlocked, but I do have the Bicycles for Dumbshits book. It appears I am unable to craft a tire without having the mechanic class unlocked - is this true? And if so, is there any place where you can pick up a tire? I thought in this mid you could break tires and get one as loot but that doesn't appear to be working either.

    TIA!

    submitted by /u/allie8010
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies digging down to my bedrock base.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 02:20 AM PST

    So i have built a underground bunker down to bedrock with my friends we built a tunnel down big enough so we can drive our truck down to our base so you could imagine how much sigging we had to do. For days we were safe down there offcourse, but last night i heard i zombie while i was down there and i heard him smashing rocks. So i went up and got to the area right above my forges and stuff and i saw a tunnel going straight down to our base. So my question is how in the living hell can they sense our base while it is at bedrock and how can we prevent more zombies to dig down. Thanks:)

    submitted by /u/Phanwx107
    [link] [comments]

    Quick and dirty day 7 base, will it hold?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 01:58 PM PST

    I have holed up in the courtyard of a factory of some sort. I have the outer walls patched with wood, and inside, a 5x5 square four high of flagstone blocks. If I block myself in and climb to the top via a ladder in the center shaft of the flagstone, will that hold against day 7? I have one more day, I can gather some rocks and upgrade some or all of the flagstone, I think.

    submitted by /u/Captain_Hampockets
    [link] [comments]

    How can I stop the steam text box from opening when I hit T to type?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 01:42 PM PST

    Sometimes when I hit "T" to start typing, the steam text box appears to enter the text into. It's a bit of problem because it takes over the whole screen, and I can't see the gameplay screen, so if there's a zombie....I won't see it coming.

    submitted by /u/bvllamy
    [link] [comments]

    Help please - Darkness Falls mod - class selection question.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 01:39 PM PST

    I didn't get asked what class I wanted when I started my a19.3 darkness falls modded game. How do I pick up a class at level 10?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/nicebane
    [link] [comments]

    Who wants to start a new world

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 07:14 AM PST

    Active all time so world will always be open to play? PSN- Wilkinsnot

    submitted by /u/Ok-Negotiation3493
    [link] [comments]

    How to keep the game interesting after so many nights?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 08:25 AM PST

    Hello all!

    I've been playing 7 days to die for quite awhile - played on the xbox one awhile ago when it was early, early-access and now I play it on PC. Have about 250 hours on steam and I love the game. I only have one problem though: once I hit a certain point in the game, like night 30-40 I just sort of lose interest. Going out to loot, working on building a base just sort of loses it's interest to me after so long.

    I know that there are parts of this game that can be very boring and tedious. Like trying to build a base for example, hacking away at stone/clay for what can sometimes seem like hours. This is to be expected. But even sometimes the more fun parts of the game get boring after so long - looting, gathering resources, etc. It almost feels like starting off in the game for me is more fun then anything and I love that experience of starting new.

    I normally play vanilla and haven't used any mods ever. Are there any that would be recommended? Such as a UI change and so on? I know there's a random map generator mod that I always hear people raving about so maybe I'll try that.

    I sometimes see people playing on day like 80-100+ which is what made me want to ask this question. So my main question is: how does everybody keep the same game interesting for so long without starting over?

    Thanks in advance!

    Edit: I normally play the game solo too, but sometimes I can get my friends to start a world with me and we'll make it to about the same spot I do when playing solo before they lost interest.

    submitted by /u/Beasterday62
    [link] [comments]

    PS4

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 07:35 AM PST

    Can I get the 4X4 on PS4 or do I need to change a setting or is it only on pc?

    submitted by /u/d__buc
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 09:43 AM PST

    I just started playing the game and keep getting annoyed. I keep dying and then my health drops down and over and over. I've made multiple world's trying to find a good spawn but every time I find a good spawn I get killed over and over. Can you give me some tips please

    submitted by /u/WhiteSlushie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel