• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 24, 2021

    7 Days To Die how do you use solar cells?

    7 Days To Die how do you use solar cells?


    how do you use solar cells?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:10 AM PST

    do you still need a solar generator to put them in?

    submitted by /u/xQuizate87
    [link] [comments]

    Still looking for people Sorcery Mod PC

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:56 PM PST

    I'm 22 years old Central Time looking for people to join up with me it's not a server that is on 24/7 but usually on as much as I can be witch is like when ever I can usually weekends I'll be on at 9pm weekdays 2pm through 5pm then back on 9pm I prefer newer people but experienced is fine as well private msg me any time but those time would be the best times to get a hold of me join up and I'm on day 7 as of right now I'll be waiting a little bit before starting up to see if anyone wants to join

    submitted by /u/Arcti-RustXB1
    [link] [comments]

    Cant do quest - Says there's a bedroll

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:55 PM PST

    Me and some friends are playing on Alpha 19.3 b6

    One of them has a bug where every time we try to do a quest they have an error saying there's a bedroll in the POI.

    Anyone familiar with this?

    We have tried letting go of the quest and getting a new one, as well as re-logging on the server but she still cannot.

    submitted by /u/JustDalek_
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:57 PM PST

    To use a mod, like darkness falls, while steam remote playing ?

    My computer currently isn't up to playing 7 days to die, so I use steam remote play and play it off another computer in the house. It only gives access to steam so I'm not sure if mods would be able to be used?

    We have Parsec? As well, but it's a little laggy between the 2 computers. Would that work?

    submitted by /u/nov1290
    [link] [comments]

    Loot question

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:34 PM PST

    If Im living in a POI does loot respawn if I don't destroy the boxes that are part of the poi? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/_Jias_
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness falls Mod, technological improvements

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:32 AM PST

    I feel like I'm missing something obvious. But here's the question,

    How do you unlock the Technological Improvements skills in the Darkness Falls Mod?

    I've made other skill books, there isn't anything for the technology.

    When I look through the menus, I see the technological improvements, but it says N/A, and won't let me buy it even though I have 20 odd points and am level 75

    What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/anna-m-569
    [link] [comments]

    Upgradable Trader

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:22 PM PST

    My friend and I have been playing solo player with some modifications. We have Warrior, Zs jog during the day, 32 Zs spawn, loot never respawns, 100% XP, and we generate our worlds based on a seedword. Our "honor" rules are you get one "respawn" if you die before day 3 (after that you start over). Also, after day 8 you need to be out of POI's on horde nights. Last time we played was A18

    The game has been a lot of fun with the new status effects --- but I got infected early on. I was lucky with the "Buried Supplies" and got two jars of honey, but the Infection got itself up to 42%. I was diving homes and offices for the off chance of getting some medical cabinets to raid, and I would basically shout at Trader Bob every time I would arrive and his inventory remained unchanged.

    I keep bringing this dude, buried food, fetching his dead drops, and he doesn't even update his stash? Got me to thinking ... why doesn't his inventory get better every time we bring him a drop? It would encourage us to "upgrade" more than one trader as well.

    Thankfully, Bob threw me some herbal antibiotics after a fetch... and I came across a single blue/white pill after Smashing a Fatboy's head in. I have made it to morning of day 8, infection free.

    submitted by /u/SneakySteamRoller
    [link] [comments]

    I need some help with setting up a server to our needs!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:48 AM PST

    Hey there 7DtD community,

    some friends of mine and I picked up the game lately and we fell in love with it! <3

    We are 2 regulars, 1 semi-regular and a few friends who just can join from time to time. We want to stay more or less on the same level and progress together. We had some ideas how to do this but don't know if it's possible, maybe you can help:

    We want to set up a private server and have multiple Worlds (all navezgane for the beginning) running - but not simultaneously!! Ideally we want to have at least 3 Games: One for the two of us, one for our "main-group" and one for all (hoping we won't mind grinding our way up in all of them :D) And maybe, just maybe some solo player Worlds, for when nobody can join that day. None of these would need to run simultaneously, as we would always play together when somebody else is online and wouldn't want to play solo alongside each other.

    Our problem is that nobody of us has ever set up a server and everybody is more like a casual gamer. :D So if this is quite obvious I'm sorry :D I tried to google my questions but wasn't successful - maybe I just used bad keywords.

    So: Is this possible (and easy) to do this with 1 server? Like can you save and load a server slot for these occasions? Or do you need to rent several servers? Watching some 7DtD content on YouTube, players seem to have multiple games running (or maybe a Patreon server), but I don't know if they pay for each server separately.

    Also, even though I said we don't need to run two separate games at once: Can you host 2 single player games on one server? For example while waiting for other party members, or your buddy joins the discord, but blood moon is next for your game and he may want to play some 7DtD while waiting for you.

    Stay safe out there! :P

    submitted by /u/DennisTheMenace0_0
    [link] [comments]

    Help why can’t I start a random gen world

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:58 AM PST

    Everytime I go to start a random gen world no matter what size I get a screen that says loading insert seed and world name plus the size and then it freezes and crashes can someone explain how to fix this

    submitted by /u/gracyjr
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls Trader Question

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:34 PM PST

    Me and a friend have been playing Darkness Falls and have been loving it. My only problem right now is how do you get higher tier trader quests? We're on day 14 and I've done at least a quest a day and the expanding trade routes quest and I still only have tier 1 quests. Am I missing something or doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/Mushroomman000
    [link] [comments]

    How to share private server?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:02 PM PST

    Hi all

    On pc me and a friend play 7dtd on his server. But when he closes the server I can't play. Is it possible for him to share the server with me or give me access to it so that if he is not online I can just load it up and keep playing?

    If so how do we do it?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Silent-OCN
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 anyone wanna start new game ?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:10 PM PST

    Choosing your Darkness falls starter class

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:50 AM PST

    Which starter classes in darkness falls do you think give you the easiest early game advantages? I keep getting drawn to labourer because of the mining helmet ( with light) and mechanical because of the wheel crafting. But I'm not sure if that's giving me the best start I could get.

    What do you guys usually choose?

    submitted by /u/donzander1
    [link] [comments]

    24 Hours Night modlet Problem / Incorrect Version Problem

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:44 AM PST

    I'm trying to get the 24 hours Night modlet from KhaineGB to work but for some reason it just won't.

    Also my game says it's on version 19.2 b3 even when I opt in to the latest experimental, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but that changed nothing. I was on 19.3 already, I have savefiles with that version. No idea what's going on here.

    Any help with either of those issues would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/MoranonGrievh6
    [link] [comments]

    why animal hide was removed from the game?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:00 AM PST

    can someone give me longer explanation why animal hide item (harvested from animals) were removed from game? was it bugged, or not needed, or what?

    submitted by /u/Dezoufinous
    [link] [comments]

    Latest in my 7 Days to Die series, day 4.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:52 PM PST

    Bernie...

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:38 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel