• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 12, 2021

    7 Days To Die Tmw it's almost night

    7 Days To Die Tmw it's almost night


    Tmw it's almost night

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:08 PM PST

    Know itll never happen

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:55 PM PST

    But would love to see a train that you build the rails and get the locomotive going. Add a couple cars and a tanker. I got like 4 stashes throughout the map would be nice to mass haul them lol

    submitted by /u/Locruids
    [link] [comments]

    RTX 3080 not able to get 60 fps stable, any tips?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:38 AM PST

    RTX 3080 not able to get 60 fps stable, any tips?

    Like you can see in my Screenshot i am not able to get stable 60 fps. Already tried to set everything to low and then the game looks like crap an still drops frame every 1-2 Seconds. Any tips? For me its not really playable thats really sad.

    PC

    • RTX 3080 FE
    • i7 9900k @ 4,7ghz
    • 16 GB DDR4 RAM
    • M.2 Samsung SSD

    // UPDATE Playing at 1440p and not witrh fps locked at 90fps. It runs okayish at this framerate with this settings: https://i.imgur.com/Xz393f4.png BUT still got this hickups: https://i.imgur.com/nDH2xzM.png Here is the CPU Usage in Taskmanager: https://i.imgur.com/41l2mH8.png

    https://preview.redd.it/nyv8j5ldtxa61.png?width=423&format=png&auto=webp&s=e01517e69c6dc59c68da7df2654b652b122d84ef

    submitted by /u/theXwave
    [link] [comments]

    Noob here, first playthrough in solo world. Day 97, game froze, PC crashed, character reset to level 1, still day 97 with player home still in tact.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:14 PM PST

    I was chainsawing through a door exploring a town, when my game froze for about a minute, then crashed to a blue screen with "MEMORY MANAGEMENT" as the cause of death.

    Re-loading my solo world save game and my character is level 1, with the bedroll craft quest and no items. I ran to my old base, and everything was still there. It's still day 97, except my character has been completely reset. Is there any coming back from this?

    submitted by /u/bbbbush
    [link] [comments]

    Community Management System

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:36 AM PST

    Was just thinking:

    Would a community/settlement system like in Fallout 4 or State of Decay 1 & 2 be a good addition to 7DTD?

    Could make your own trading town or something and survivors could help defend the base, and maybe hordes could be larger depending on your base size.

    Could also be an awful idea lmao, what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/PhyneeMale2549
    [link] [comments]

    Steel club and flurry of blows

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:58 AM PST

    Does the club work with flurry or am I wasting my time trying to Max this?

    submitted by /u/mdandy88
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Electricity Question

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:01 PM PST

    Quick Electricity Question

    Hello just a quick question, on the picture below I wanted to power my devices with gasoline fueled generator but I wanted a battery to store up power in case the fuel run out so I still have power reserve. I think battery bank has maximum output of all six battery but not as much as generator that have 300 output with 6 engine, so if I going to power up the devices as pictured, will it follows the max output of the battery or the generator?

    Also any tips for electricity? Pretty new but figured out the basics. Thanks!

    https://preview.redd.it/zpgx6yvy80b61.png?width=813&format=png&auto=webp&s=6d377b0a8f2533a71d4677f4952b2753be2a7df1

    submitted by /u/Riyamaru
    [link] [comments]

    "Disabled by Status effect"

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:13 AM PST

    I have some perks in red, and I'm un able to upgrade. I have zero status effects. "Disabled by Status effect"

    submitted by /u/SHINAKUMADUDE
    [link] [comments]

    Mod suggestions/help

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:07 PM PST

    Hello! I'm looking for a few mods that'll help boost my gaming experience. Now, I'm not looking for things that'll make me an unkillable god, just some enhanced scenery, new items, enemies, weapons, loot, stuff like that. Also, I'd like help in knowing how to mod as well, because I'm fairly new to it

    submitted by /u/the_sand_moose
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to transfer all characters from 1 file to another?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:14 PM PST

    I downloaded Nitrogen and Compopack and made a new world but none of us want to start over. I found how to transfer my character but couldn't find how to transfer their characters.

    Is it possible to do that? If it's possible, how do I do that?

    Thanks for any help

    submitted by /u/Tisthyname
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best way to get mechanical parts for a work bench

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:46 PM PST

    Looking for people to play with

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:26 PM PST

    As title says. Looking for someone or a few people to play with. I've been playing for quite some time. Message me or reply and we can swap steam or discord info. I'm on the eastern time zone. Can play most nights starting at 8pm. Let's play!

    submitted by /u/masteriang
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls Laser Workbench Question

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:23 PM PST

    I just got enough research notes to craft The Future Is Now magazine and unlocked the ability to craft the Laser Workbench.

    Only one problem. The Laser Workbench says it needs to be built on a Laser Workbench. Fml.

    How do I work around this? I already hit a lab and got the laser multi-tool, no way I'm getting any deeper without laser weapons and power armor.

    submitted by /u/youknowiactafool
    [link] [comments]

    Fun & Challenging Base Designs

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:36 AM PST

    Anyone know any good base designs that are actually fun to defend?

    I want something that's just in the middle of being stupidly simple to make and gigantic mega-complex of bug-hacking zombie traps, and requires you to help defend the base rather than letting the base do all the work, but I also don't want it to be near impossible to defend. Only asking here cause whenever I search fun or challenging base tutorials online I just get "horde-proof" bases that take either 14 weeks or a day to build.

    submitted by /u/PhyneeMale2549
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated server always progressing?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:45 AM PST

    Hello, just a quick random question - I currenty play with some friends but on a local saved game. We think about renting a server but we're only playing like 2 days per week and don't want the server to progress in the meantime without anyone playing.

    Is the game on "halt" if the server is empty or will it progress normally?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Kullet_Bing
    [link] [comments]

    PVP, Air drop ?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:32 PM PST

    Anyone have info on how air drops work? Play on PVP and wondering if air drops land near bases, between bases. What the math on how they work?

    submitted by /u/MaverickKnightsky
    [link] [comments]

    FPS/stuttering help..

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:35 AM PST

    I have a 1060gb, 1700 OC. 32gb ram

    But all graphics on low and since a19 I'm getting random stuttering. Going from 100 FPS + to like 30 just for a second. It's like a hitching... Any idea?

    submitted by /u/Samadams9292
    [link] [comments]

    lights not rendering in?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:51 AM PST

    Anyone else have a problem with placed lights such as lanterns and search lights not rendering in until you get within 10 meters of them?

    submitted by /u/orphantosseratwork
    [link] [comments]

    merged POI's?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:39 AM PST

    I got 7 days to die yesterday for pc and i was playing and there seemed to be merged poi's. Has anyone else experienced this?

    submitted by /u/_elliot_frost_
    [link] [comments]

    Can't install modlauncher

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:54 AM PST

    I keep getting..

    "Error 1001, Unable to get installer types in the E:\7D2DLauncher.exe. Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information."

    I've tried reinstalling the game but still getting the same error.

    submitted by /u/Hickz84
    [link] [comments]

    Missing Pieces of my Base every day?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:26 AM PST

    Missing Pieces of my Base every day?

    Almost every day I log in and pieces of my base are missing from one particular area. I replace the missing blocks but the very next day, they are gone again. My base is well within my Land Claim Block's zone. It is a PvE server so players cannot damage my blocks.

    Is there something I'm doing wrong? How do I fix this? Getting really annoying having to replace the blocks every day..

    https://preview.redd.it/cwwjicub6xa61.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=618ac2b5ef521b38186a8759c8198270ea8cadac

    submitted by /u/BBQ_Ninja
    [link] [comments]

    Started up another run on the console!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:49 PM PST

    Using the map seed Narp, I spawned into a nice mustard colored area. So I crouch down and start giving everything "The Fonzie Touch" and run through the basics. (I even frikkin remembered to mark my map at the initial encampment site!) Found a lot of bird nests, so I spam crafted arrows and clubs, and finished it off with a pretty good bow for day one! Made a nice smooth area, and setup the first bedroll on a bunch of woodframes with a wall and door, three or four chests for easy separation of goodies. more wood, so I kept crouching, punching and searching everything, moving southwesterly, toward the hub city, but not into it yet. Followed a nice ridge with some trees and cornstalks, to a lake with houses on it. Bingo! Tons of containers and resources to be had here. Along came my first encounters with Zombies, hissing and groaning. I kept my distance and softened them up with arrows, finishing them off with run by clubbings and stone axing the fallen.There was a lot of handy loot, including waters and canned food, empty jars and cans, and a few pipes. Made chests outside each place for swapping and dropping loot. The sun came up on a new day!

    Looking to do a no deaths type of run, and other topics of discussion to include saving or scrapping certain items, general mindset and sure fite strategies. Loot is on respawn, air drops are on, acceptable breaks from reality are in effect, so please feel free to chime in with your experiences and wisdom!

    submitted by /u/Jordy-Bilronsensei
    [link] [comments]

    70 Minutes To Die Challenge 2 Died last time? Did I successfully complete the Challenge?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:02 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel