• Breaking News

    Monday, January 11, 2021

    7 Days To Die Looking for folks to survive 7 days with on PC.

    7 Days To Die Looking for folks to survive 7 days with on PC.


    Looking for folks to survive 7 days with on PC.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:43 PM PST

    New player looking for a crew to learn how to play this game well. I'm not a hardcore player by any means. PC gaming is a hobby that might spend my few spare moments of downtime enjoying. Balancing work and family life is hard but once a gamer always a gamer. Shoot me a line if you play in Steam. I also play several different genres on PS4 and always looking to play with new gaming buddies.

    submitted by /u/JustDontVote
    [link] [comments]

    Migrating existing world save to server

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:16 PM PST

    Greetings all!,

    I am setting up my first 7 Days server up on a windows VM and I am having trouble getting it to start with an existing world

    My issue is every time I try to login it reads "server initializing, please try again in a minute"

    Log file: https://pastebin.com/8mdFkBDt

    Config file: https://pastebin.com/9dGJTcDq

    My existing world name was "OwO" and I placed it next to the included server worlds

    I read somewhere that easy anticheat could be my issue, but I was able to log into a public server that has it enabled without issue.

    Any insight is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/JustDalek_
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way of playing alpha 1.1 in 2021?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:43 AM PST

    Pretty much what the title says. I started a world in alpha 19 and while playing I was like: man, this game evolved a lot, alpha 1.1 was basically another gam-wait a minute.. 😏😏😏

    So yeah. Would there be any way of getting my hands on that version today?

    I remember I couldn't play it back in the day because my pc was a potato, but I fixed that issue and I'd really like to try it for myself.

    submitted by /u/IamMaRyan
    [link] [comments]

    Nice little FPS Bump on Ryzen 5th Gen

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:41 PM PST

    Nice little FPS Bump on Ryzen 5th Gen

    Not sure if it has been widely posted here but the performance I've been getting from my 5950X has been utterly disgusting and searching around didn't really yield anything useful; apologies if this has been covered already though!

    Turns out that while EAC wasn't specifically to blame, but it needs to bugger off because without it you can't easily change the affinity in windows without getting access denied; if you're playing on a private server with friends or locally this isn't really an issue.

    For reference the in game settings are cranked to the max at 3440x1440, GPU is a 3090.

    Using all 32 Cores = as you can see is absolute junk, and stutters constantly.

    https://preview.redd.it/9tcnnqm3jra61.png?width=2446&format=png&auto=webp&s=2f2b0af9f3aed09dc84eaa62e6a3e7d0cc8d9de6

    Using 4 Cores, although you can go as high as 7/8 before performance starts to drop off; and it isn't sensitive to SMT Cores provides a significantly better experience.

    https://preview.redd.it/tptrk5auira61.png?width=2474&format=png&auto=webp&s=dea1000eacbb8dd88111eab6667cc5ccb31b356a

    Hopefully this helps someone in a similar boat, and if I find a way to change Affinity without disabling EAC I'll update this post accordingly; I can't confirm if this improves folk rocking high core count Intel CPU's.

    submitted by /u/kerman1983
    [link] [comments]

    Random Gen Map Q.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 03:04 PM PST

    When it says "one central city" does this include a run down one? I'm playing a random map (PS4) and there's a city here....but only kind of. All the buildings are half demolished and have very little loot inside.

    I'm just wondering if this 'counts' as the city, or if there's another one I should be looking for instead?

    submitted by /u/bvllamy
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness falls

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:38 PM PST

    I just recently started playing but it seems like reading schematics doesn't work. Does any one know what could be the problem?

    submitted by /u/CptTenma17
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for a noob

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:52 PM PST

    I recently lost faith that the console versions of 7 days to die would ever get an update, so I saved up money and bought a PC and snagged 7 days while it was on sale. (And a few other games I've been wanting but that's neither here nor there) But it's so much different from the console version and I'm so overwhelmed with the new features and stuff. Any tips you have I'll greatly appreciate. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/the_sand_moose
    [link] [comments]

    My base disintegrated

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:48 PM PST

    So I was just playing 7 Days to Die just finished the fourth Horror Night I play hour-long days and went off to do some trading at the Traders and mining for more metal. I was gone for my base for about 3 days in game come back to my base and ask the chunk loads in half of my base disintegrates in front of me. Is this something normal with 19.3 or did I just hit a giant glitch?

    submitted by /u/Daemongrey
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to play with me on PS4

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:00 PM PST

    My user is gendac games

    submitted by /u/christian8899
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot play 7 days to die on my laptop

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:47 PM PST

    I have all the system requirements but it just crashes while loading a world. Help?

    submitted by /u/Trick_Raspberry
    [link] [comments]

    Cloud Gaming w/7 Days

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:11 PM PST

    I'd love to start playing but I'm not in a place to buy a new PC. Is anyone playing 7 days on a cloud and if so which service?

    submitted by /u/JawnStreetLine
    [link] [comments]

    I really want to play 8.8 or 1.1

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:16 PM PST

    Does someone have a link for alpha 8.8 or alpha 1.1 that DOESN'T bring me to an add full site?

    submitted by /u/YannisFrancezu
    [link] [comments]

    How enter creative mode on controller?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:11 PM PST

    Any tips for dealing with the heat?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:06 AM PST

    I am wearing cloth clothes and drinking yucca juice near Perishington and I am almost always at 113-120 degrees and over heating?

    submitted by /u/Jhon-of-VanderVille
    [link] [comments]

    A funny 7 Days to Die video, tell me if you guys enjoyed this edit! Hope you all have a great week

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:34 PM PST

    Anyone want to start a new random gen?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:31 PM PST

    I'm on eastern time, just trying to survive and chill.

    submitted by /u/MightyPainGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls Military Vehicles

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:29 PM PST

    I've been exploring around the wasteland and I've found an APC and a military jeep I believe it's called scout or patrol something

    Anyway they're both locked. Tried lockpicks and they don't work and tried smacking them but I think that'll just break em.

    Anyone know if these are drive-able vehicles or are they only supposed to yield higher quality vehicle parts?

    submitted by /u/youknowiactafool
    [link] [comments]

    TEXIMITY GAMING - PvE Community Based Whitelisted Server

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 03:42 PM PST

    TEXIMITY GAMING - PvE Community Based Whitelisted Server

    Website: www.Teximity.com -- Server IP: 167.114.117.188 -- Port: 7400

    Summary:

    Teximity's 7 Days to Die server is a PvE community based server where players can either choose to survive on their own, or survive within the walls of our Save Havens built around the map. We are a completely vanilla server and also hosts a functional, completely custom coded PHP dashboard where many features lay. Teximity ran under a different name back in 2018 and had an average player base of 20-30 online at a time. We're inspired to grow the server further than it has ever reached before and plan to be around for quite a long time.

    Website Features:

    • Report system
    • Plot claiming within the safe havens
    • User profiles
    • Whitelist applications
    • Offline PM system (in dev)
    • Marketplace (in dev)
    • Friend system (in dev)
    • Job System (in dev)
    • And More!

    Current News (as of 1/11/21)

    Currently in need of moderators, little to know experience, from varying time zones. If interested, please see www.Teximity.com/join-the-team.php

    General Server Info:

    • 32 Player Slot
    • Whitelisted
    • Researched RWG seed
    • Drop backpack only on death
    • Land claim count of 4
    • Land claim size of 9 (to fit the needs of the safe havens)
    • 8k map size
    • Interactive map (map.Teximity.com)

    Links:

    Discord: discord.gg/SYwnXUgbX7

    Server Application: www.Teximity.com

    Server Map: map.Teximity.co

    submitted by /u/kielly32
    [link] [comments]

    Good Youtubers that play it straight up?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 02:56 PM PST

    Looking to find some good youtubers that are interesting to watch and learn the game from that aren't building bases that abuse hatches and stuff like that. I loved Vertiigo's few series and am interested in bases built without cheesing it but are also entertaining.

    submitted by /u/GoobMcGee
    [link] [comments]

    What's confusing about the game?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:50 PM PST

    Heya! I am here to ask you: what was confusing for your about 7DTD when your started playing it?

    Thinking of making YouTube tutorials that would focus on being straight to the point, quick, without any extra narration and gameplay.

    submitted by /u/ErdTod
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness falls class book lost at start of game help.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:32 AM PST

    Long story short, I died almost right after spawning in and didn't get to pick a class. Respwned almost 5 kms away on a friend and wasn't going to walk all the way back. What are my options now, I have no idea what to do to get a class picked and its day 15. Any help appreciated!

    submitted by /u/WillTwirk4Beer
    [link] [comments]

    Sudden issue with lag on dedicated server

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:26 AM PST

    I recently rented a small dedicated server from pingperfect, no frills with 12 slots. Me and my 5 friends have been having a blast for about 40ish game days up until recently. We all started having horrendous stuttering from the zombies and anytime we were on a vehicle. It wasn't as noticeable on foot when you weren't fighting but there were still some minor issues with placing blocks. The day before it started we had made a long trip to the wasteland and stayed there for about 2 game days. We've also been building a large amount of concrete blocks for our horde base although I've seen much larger on other servers.

    I've tried restarting the server, using the killall command, reducing the max zombie count from 36 to 30 and animal count from 50 to 25, getting on the server with only myself, had people pick up their vehicles, removed all of the torches and electrical traps(I've never heard of either being an issue but I'm at my wits end). Any suggestions for what might be causing it would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/MaximumOverBirch
    [link] [comments]

    NEW-ish Player, Looking for a challenge but fun time for friends. Recommendations?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:50 AM PST

    My Friends and I have played 7DTD before, but we found it boring as we progressed in the game, so we decided to play modded 7DTD, specifically the Darkness Falls Mod. We are looking for a challenge and to keep it interesting but don't want it so difficult that we're struggling to survive. What settings would you recommend for a random world seed and base ideas would also be appreciated just to get us in the right direction as we don't really have the experience to know the noob mistakes. Thanks for taking the time to read this, cheers!

    submitted by /u/Arrow_YT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel