• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 18, 2021

    7 Days To Die I can't believe this is even possible

    7 Days To Die I can't believe this is even possible


    I can't believe this is even possible

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 08:18 PM PST

    My vocabulary whenever I play 7daystodie

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 04:33 PM PST

    I want the "Kill 2500 Players" Trophy on PS4, anyone who want to die 2500 times? lol

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 10:07 AM PST

    i can also help you with the trophy

    submitted by /u/llD4Rk_M4ST3Rll
    [link] [comments]

    [PC Server] {7 Days to Die} Imperial Gaming presents Dead of Night Roleplay - Season 3 Launched 01/22 - [RP PVPVE][100%loot/Drop All/Random Blood Moon/Whitelist Only][UK 8k Map]

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:54 PM PST

    [RP PVPVE][100% Loot/Drop Everything on Death/Random Blood Moon] Imperial Gaming presents Dead of Night - 7 Days to Die RP Experience

    Come join us for the third season of a new kind of 7 Days to Die server! Intense role-playing PVE and Limited PVP with a community twist! With active EU and NA admins, custom mods, a new infection, an established law system, and so much more! The RP possibilities are nearly endless.

    Don't miss your chance to join the rest of our community on one of the most promising 7D2D servers! Our staff is a core group of individuals with tremendous amounts of RP and 7D2D experience. Will the region fall to groups of criminals and bandits? Will you band together with other players to establish a colony or choose to be a lone wolf? Just what will the economy look like? Answer these questions, and so many more, as the season unfolds!

    ---

    We're a new server that encourages our members to submit feedback and ideas/suggestions for ways that we can make your playing experience more enjoyable! Please note, we are not a strict play to win PvE or PvP server. We are an RP server, first and foremost. Creativity is a must. Our concept is to experience what it would be like to survive a zombie apocalypse. What would you do, how would you make it one day at a time?

    ---

    Discord:

    https://discord.gg/QsUmxzR

    ---

    Website:

    http://imperial-gaming.net

    ---

    submitted by /u/happytimesthursday
    [link] [comments]

    Any know?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 05:20 PM PST

    Does anyone know how many turrets you can have at once because today I had 3 working at the same time and then the next hoard I only had 1 working and then all 5 my turrets started firing at the hoard. I'm so confused. They are all powered and the ammunition is locked too.

    submitted by /u/pedosRscum
    [link] [comments]

    Follow up to a previous post

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 12:51 AM PST

    I’m new and dumb and have questions.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 07:56 AM PST

    Just picked this up on PS4 and it's already awesome but I have a few questions that so far my youtube beginner's guides haven't answered. 1. I see people putting their campfires, chests, etc up on blocks a lot. Is that an aesthetic decision or is it practical? 2. How long is it practical to have a pre-fab house as a base for blood moon vs a purpose- built base? 3. For your first 7 days how close to your base are you staying? 4. Initially is it better to have tons of basic resources or to go for the rare stuff on a chance of finding something nice? Like, can I make it through a horde with bow/arrows and clubs at first?

    Again. New and dumb. Thanks for any insights. Be (sorta) kind. Cheers.

    submitted by /u/Grapplebadger10P
    [link] [comments]

    Fresh out of room ideas

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 06:11 PM PST

    I'm working on a rather large creative mode luxury base/mansion build. It's got multiple indoor pools, indoor basketball court, about 15 different living rooms, multiple movie theaters, master suite, guest rooms, library, bars and lounges, I basically put everything I could think of. I feel like my creativity is tapped out but I still have massive areas to fill in, any ideas?

    I wish there were bowling pins so I could set up a bowling alley.

    submitted by /u/dougiesloan
    [link] [comments]

    Older player needing help with new stuff

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 08:37 PM PST

    I have recently been playing A18.4 (i haven't played much since A16) and I'm really liking a lot of the new stuff, but really disliking a lot of the A17+ mechanics. My most disliked is the "enraged" zombies.. I sorta wish the devs would have increased feral spawns or dog waves or something.

    But i have been searching around to find ways to disable it, and a few people say the scavenger difficulty disables enraged zombies. Is this true on A18.4? I checked the wiki and searched a bit but got no solid evidence, only a few mentions by random people on random forums.

    submitted by /u/Alucarperone
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to transfer a character from 1 world to another?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 03:07 PM PST

    Me and 4 friends were playing on a RWG map but the world was really plain and boring after awhile I ended up finding a better nitrogen world but we don't want to restart all over again. I already managed to export our base to the new map but can't get our characters to transfer.

    I tried copying the players folder in my save to the new one but I looks like it just deletes it or reverts it.

    submitted by /u/Anthony4k
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to die challenge runs

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 06:32 PM PST

    Looking for ideas for challenge runs instead of or in addition to the typical insane/nightmare permadeath stuff.

    submitted by /u/stupidhurts91
    [link] [comments]

    Are there caves on the PS4 edition?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 10:12 PM PST

    Me and my friend are fairly deep underground and we heard a zombie we we were just wondering if there are caves, and can zombies spawn in them?

    submitted by /u/modomonstud
    [link] [comments]

    Good Random Gen Seed?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 05:27 PM PST

    I have no mods or expansions. Im just looking for a small world, with more business related POI nit as many houses. Everyone Ive tried never has the crane, or the big skyscrapers...it takes forever to find the factorys and stores...some are missing the best ones! Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Jqf27
    [link] [comments]

    What should I do it's day 5

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 12:12 PM PST

    Im not really good at this game and never has been past day 5 but I have a world with my brother and we are doing pretty good and I well survive to horde night. ( Stacked on water and food) Any tips to prepare?

    submitted by /u/Bruh_Im_Cringing
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls — DEMONS!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 08:44 PM PST

    My buddy and I have been playing DF now for a couple of weeks and we are really starting to enjoy the mod so much more over vanilla.

    However, around day56, we started seeing a new class of enemy on our horde nights: demons! These guys are significantly tougher than the regular irradiated zombies, including spitting fire and INSANE healing ability!

    My buddy likes the sledge and I like the club and 1:1 or even 1:2 we can handle them in a open area and knockdown/melee them. But in closer confines (POI or horde base), we run into difficulty, even with AR15s.

    So I ask: what are effective means of taking Demons down?

    We have blessed metal mods, what else should we be looking for?

    (No creative mode type cheats, please)

    Thanks in advance! MM

    submitted by /u/MightyManAZ
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite 7 days to die steamer and YouTuber?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:48 AM PST

    Wondering who you're favorite 7 days to die steamer and/or YouTuber is!

    submitted by /u/Samadams9292
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox zombies

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 11:38 AM PST

    Does Xbox one have radiated zombies? I know there are screamers and cops but don't know if there are radiated ones too?

    submitted by /u/Useless_Redditor2005
    [link] [comments]

    Can't join my friend's game...

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 06:59 PM PST

    No idea what's causing it but here's where I am:

    I can start my own game just fine.
    I can join other player's just fine.

    If I try and join my friends server, it throws up a console error during the loading screen and then hangs on the loading screen.

    I've spent the past 3 hours trying to troubleshoot it and I'm at a loss. Things I have done so far include uninstall/reinstall. Deleting profile and creating a new profile. Verifying game files on Steam. Installing on a separate computer (same issue for me there).

    Is this something that would be a "known issue" and/or where can I look? I've googled my heart out and I'm at a loss.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Bithlord
    [link] [comments]

    FPS tanks massively at base at 22:00

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 04:51 PM PST

    I have an RTX 3070 and normally get between 60-100 fps. As soon as it hits 22:00 and I'm at my base my fps drops from 80 to below 15 for a few minutes. The more I play the worse it's getting. I don't have a big base with a lot going on either. If I'm anywhere else at 22:00 I don't get the performance hit. Anyone else have this issue or know what could be causing it?

    submitted by /u/tyrizzle
    [link] [comments]

    Wondering about the dedicated server experience.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 12:42 PM PST

    I've been tossing around the idea of hosting my own server for me and a few friends, but I'm wondering how that would work. Do the days still advance when no one is on? Does the horde still come if that's true?

    We all work different schedules sometimes so me hosting a server is really the best option, but I'd hate for us to log in in the middle of a horde night lol

    submitted by /u/YakDaddy96
    [link] [comments]

    Base Building

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 10:26 AM PST

    Do you guys make a big horde base from scratch? or make a base for your stuff from scratch. or do you combine both? Or do you not make one at all?

    submitted by /u/ChefIswick
    [link] [comments]

    I made a video on preventing zombie spawns since I saw a lot of posts and comments about it.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:54 PM PST

    Anyone have any good seeds for PS4?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 10:36 AM PST

    For multiplayer

    submitted by /u/Aimwolf05
    [link] [comments]

    Playing with wife and brother in same house with extreme lag

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:14 PM PST

    I am hosting the game on my computer with mods : The wasteland, New life experience, Dutch players electricity extended, and stallionsdens mining machines and raincatcher.

    All computers running same mods fine for the first 30 to 50 minutes of gameplay then every action gives extreme lag for everyone. Mainly my actions give the other players lag

    My specs are:

    AMD ryzen 5 3600

    16gb Ram

    GTX 1660 super

    would more ram fix the issue?

    submitted by /u/jklolkik
    [link] [comments]

    what's the easiest way to get concrete mix?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 10:27 AM PST

    as the titel says: i'm building a massive base, and I need at last 10 chest full of concrete mix. any suggestion? I'm mining all the stone with the auguer lvl6 and producing sand and concrete, but it' really boring and takes a lot of time.

    other suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Uncle_a_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel