• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 17, 2021

    7 Days To Die I did some thinking and i wanted to discuss some suggestions.

    7 Days To Die I did some thinking and i wanted to discuss some suggestions.


    I did some thinking and i wanted to discuss some suggestions.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 06:16 AM PST

    So we have different teirs and stuff like that. going from basic primitive stuff to iron, to steel. I was wondering if we could look at maybe another teir.

    Primitive Tier Consist Of:

    • Stone Tools, Basic Bows
    • Fiber Clothing
    • Wood Building Tier
    • Basic Knowledge

    The starting of surviving tier to get you started, but as you progress you eventually will reach the Iron Tier.Iron Tier Consist Of:

    • Iron Tools, Low Tier Guns, Crossbows
    • Leather, and Iron Armor
    • Cement Building Tier
    • Intermediate Knowledge

    As the game progress more and you gathered enough, sat up a mining area, and get everything you need to craft what is needed to make a strong survival scenerio you reach to the Steel Tier.Steel Tier Consist Of:

    • Steel and Automatic Tools, High Tier Guns, Compound Crossbows
    • Steel and Military Armor
    • Steel Building Tier
    • Advance Knowledge

    Now here is what i wanna suggest, a Tier above steel known as Advance Technology Tier. We would need to learn from a series of books we can find in the world to create the crafting bench and recipes to reach this tier after a certain requirement is met.Advance Technology Tier Consist Of:

    • High Powered Tools, Mining Vehicles, And Mineral Processing for stuff like gold, and silver, and diamonds which can be used for these recipes
    • Graphene, Carbon Fiber, and Titanium Armor
    • We learn the ability to combine different metals to forge a stronger metal, Example Turning Steel into Stainless Steel, or the ability to make Titanium, and Graphene.
    • Using gold to make technology chips to make highpowered tools, as well as silver. Also giving diamonds a special use to make tools even stronger, and maybe have a way to fuse diamonds into steel to make a REALLY powerful ingot to make an even stronger building block, armor, or weapons.
    • And last and not least, Automation. The ability to Use Salvaged Solar Panels, Or old hydro electric dams, even long distance communications via satellite or walkie talkie.

    But mostly i wanna hear your guys thought on becoming more advance to a higher tier to make this game have more progession in it.

    submitted by /u/Hellainia
    [link] [comments]

    Apunkalypse! My new 7 Days to Die Survival series.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:54 PM PST

    Hey everyone! First time poster and first time video editor! I see some good YouTube content for 7 Days to die, but I really like the survival series format and I just don't see a lot of it lately. I decided to make my own and its been fun learning how to edit and create content like this. I hope you guys can tune in and enjoy too!

    submitted by /u/AyAyRonDub
    [link] [comments]

    Does 7DaysToDie go on sale on Steam often?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 06:11 AM PST

    I'm a console player and I was going to buy it when it was on sale this past time but I ended up forgetting about it. Does it usually go on sale at all? Also does the game have split screen on PC? Wanted to get it for me and my GF to play and don't know how it works and if you need to buy it twice. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TheRevetLeafling
    [link] [comments]

    How long before the backpack despawns?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 05:37 PM PST

    How long does the backpack last for after you die?

    submitted by /u/Pindabeep
    [link] [comments]

    Here is my newest #Shorts #Preview for my #7DaytoDie Entropic Legacy | Ep42| #RogueLike #Gameplay Series

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:54 PM PST

    Playstation 4 sale

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 06:13 PM PST

    So currently its 6 dollars on ps4 is this game worth getting at all or does it not receive updates or is it not fun.

    submitted by /u/wafflehead2020
    [link] [comments]

    Server Spots available.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 04:38 PM PST

    Currently renting a Pingperfect server with 12 total slots. My buddy is fed up with how 7 days runs on his potato, so I'm resetting the server. Going to generate a new Nitrogen map.

    I'm looking for players interested in a PvE game with these settings:

    Warrior difficulty, 90 minute days, with the rest of the basic settings at default. Advanced setting changes are backpack only for drop on death, blood count 16 to limit server lag, and air drops are marked.

    Multiplayer is kill strangers only to encourage teams.

    Looking for pretty much anyone, but skilled players are a bonus. Hoping to find people to really get into this before Alpha 20 drops.

    Sonicdeathmkey on Steam and Sonicdeathmnkey#9563 on Discord.

    Edit: Server is located in Chicago area data center. Thanks ligger66 for the suggestion.

    submitted by /u/sonicdeathmnkey
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness falls questions.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:32 PM PST

    Ok loving it so far but I have just a few questions. 1) where do I get a portable lathe at? I can't upgrade to better weapons without one it seems.

    2) this is my BIGGEST issue/question how do I use the key cards on the lab door? I went the whole 10.5 km (XL map 2)to the lab with my 4 blue key cards and the door frame was blue but nothing happened when I pressed e with the card in my hand.

    3) how do I find the gyrocopter parts? Like where do they drop?

    submitted by /u/DeadSences
    [link] [comments]

    Heavy Frame Loss on GTX 1060

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:31 PM PST

    Trying to run 7 days to die on my laptop has been abysmal. I've had problems with CPU usage in the past I had to fiddle around with so I assumed it was that until I had the brilliant idea to open up the damn task manager and see, lo and behold, it was my GPU holding me back. I only have a 1060 but with everything cranked down to the lowest setting I can't even maintain 30 fps let alone anything higher. Has anybody had similar experiences or have any recommendations? Also apologies if something similar has been posted before I wasn't able to find anything that related to my problems specifically.

    submitted by /u/SamediArhc
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls Crafting Question

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 03:07 PM PST

    Hello. First time playing Darkness Falls, big fan so far. Highly recommend it.

    I'm to the point I can craft about anything at quality 61. I've read the only way to get to quality 80 is combining. What I'm struggling to research, and my question is: How do I craft quality 71 items? I can't find this info anywhere. I'm sure it's buried in a perk description, but I must keep missing it.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/marrz01
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone play the war3zuk mod? Any advice for a guy who knows nothing about the new content involved?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:34 PM PST

    I am several hours in, but I still don't know what some of this stuff is good for, or how to craft. I would give examples, but I seriously don't know Jack about any of it. What the hell are all these HD weapons, and does HD mean Hi-Def or what?

    submitted by /u/squatwaddle
    [link] [comments]

    everytime i log into my 7 days to die game, my mouse led turns off, and my mousebutton clicks stop working properly

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:06 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    i recently started to play 7 days to die with a friend, we are playing the current stable vanilla + the SMD hud mod. nothing else. im using a steelseries rival 100 and have the steelseries engine installed aswell. i noticed, that everytime i load into my character on the server, my mouse led shuts off, and my mouse buttons stop working properly. not properly as in my mouse sometimes needs 4 clicks before it registers one. as you can imagine this is annoying as hell and i cant seem to figure out why that is. yes, my mouse is a few years old, but it works fine outside of 7 days to die, with led and all.

    did any1 encounter this problem before? i suspect that it might be connected to the led support they added a few patches back, but im not sure how to disable that and my google searches arent fruitful either.

    EDIT1:

    i just tried it without the hud mod, problem still occurs

    EDIT2:

    it works fine once i close my steelseries engine, so it really might be connected to the new sense thing

    submitted by /u/phie1337
    [link] [comments]

    Tried to replicate the Mansion for TimeSplitters 1 (PS2, 2000)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 06:03 AM PST

    How does the difficulty work on the console versions?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:41 PM PST

    I don't mean the game difficulties specifically but more on the game stages or how the game gets progressively harder on consoles. I'm on day (Nomad) 133 and I'm not sure if it'll get even harder and spawn more special types of zombies or something else. Sometimes I'll get a couple of specials and sometimes I'll only get one so it's inconsistent. I just wanted to know if I have something to look forward to! :)

    submitted by /u/TheRevetLeafling
    [link] [comments]

    [question] No Craft Mod (serverside) for A19.3

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 02:23 PM PST

    Hi all!

    I'm looking for a 'no crafting mod serverside' for A19.3, but all i can find is for A18 that does not work for A19 :-(.

    Does such a mod exist for A19?

    submitted by /u/Grymrock
    [link] [comments]

    Holding E (interact) is not giving radial menu

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 10:25 AM PST

    This happens with every mod I play. I try to add fuel or put items in and it just puts me on the bike then right off again. Same goes for trying to change blocks it will just rotate. I changed the keys for it and just goes back to the original. Everything thing is updated and I tried restarting the game.

    submitted by /u/goneoverwolf
    [link] [comments]

    Valheim

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:42 PM PST

    I'm just curious how many of the survivors here are jumping into Valheim? Seems to be all the rage this week.

    It looked cool, so I pulled the trigger. Not sure I am hooked, but I'm mucking about in Valheim for a bit.

    submitted by /u/Steelspy
    [link] [comments]

    How do you play online with friends?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:27 AM PST

    Is there a way to play with friends where the host of the server doesn't have to be online? I play with a few people but we can only play when the host is on. I'd like to make progress on our base when he's offline.

    Or, is there a list of public PVE servers out there that are running all the time that we could join?

    submitted by /u/FridaMercury
    [link] [comments]

    They need to move the scrap button.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 02:14 PM PST

    I have lost so many upgraded tools and weapons on Accident because repair and scrap are right next to each other. Yeesh!

    submitted by /u/Cynical_Disaster
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls - 2nd trader 5km away?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:28 AM PST

    So I recently started on a Small-1 map. I did several quests to open up the "find next trader quest", and the marker he gives me is 5 km away. Is that the nearest one? I actually found another Trader POI in a neighboring town, but it was already overrun with zombies.

    submitted by /u/greenpowerade
    [link] [comments]

    I screwed up and need help with a console command

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:19 PM PST

    So I was in my game with friends and accidentally deleted 600 concrete mix. I know I can use the giveself command to get it back, but I cant find the ID for concrete mix anywhere.

    Can someone please help me out?

    submitted by /u/shinigurai
    [link] [comments]

    Zombie got into my base, but idk how

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:36 PM PST

    So I have a little base with my cousin, it's basically a reinforced base with a part of it that's underground. We did the horde during day 21 and at the end of it we find a zombie down in the bunker, and he could've smacked our chests with resources. Is there any way to prevent zombies getting underground? I've already built some walls and some pillars there so it can hold up the entire base that it's on top of the bunker, so I don't realize how the zombie got inside.

    submitted by /u/antomcxxx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel