• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 23, 2021

    7 Days To Die I did a dumb thing last night

    7 Days To Die I did a dumb thing last night


    I did a dumb thing last night

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 04:59 AM PST

    Hey guys, Back with "what dumb thing did I do this week"

    So I started a new random world (WnJ) and found one of those settlements, you know the one with the store and gun shop, with the water tower in the middle.

    I set up base on top of the gun shop. I expanded a bit up there and made a few storage containers, work bench and forge. Now comes my mistake. I left the stairs in place temporarily, leading up to my base. Next thing I know, I hear Z's in the area, I'm searching outside of the settlement fence for them and then I realize they are in the settlement. Yep, up those stairs, banged down a wall that had my storage bins on, and yep, lost some shit.

    I Fucken love this game! You just never know what surprises its going to throw at you!

    submitted by /u/Pantango69
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any games similar to 7 Days To Die?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 11:50 AM PST

    I'm curious if there are any other games similar to this besides Minecraft lol

    submitted by /u/sadweathertoday
    [link] [comments]

    Random map generation

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 04:16 PM PST

    On day 77 with a few friends I'm wondering I'd there a command to reveal the map as I've been driving about and I'm not find many towns other than the 3 we found in first few days is this possible? Also helicopter control on PC are a bit ass can I use a controller? Thanks

    submitted by /u/PatNoodle
    [link] [comments]

    My biggest build

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 09:08 AM PST

    I built an underground "adventure", putting some 180 hours into it.

    I am really proud of how it turned out, seeing it complete, it is every bit as magestic and amazing as I had hoped and wished for, and also as a shout-out and plug for this amazing community I would like to share a link to the video here.

    Full disclosure: I used shapes that cannot be crafted and these were provided by admins on the server.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgrALBSNK_0

    submitted by /u/tahaan
    [link] [comments]

    I can't change the shape of blocks or the texture of paint at all

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 09:43 PM PST

    I'm not sure if it's a bug, but with the block or paintbrush in my hand I hold R to open the advanced menu. I can see the options, but when I try to click on it I get nothing. I've tried it both with my mouse and keyboard as well as my wired xbox controller. Anyone else having this problem? Know what could be causing it?

    submitted by /u/Devanelle
    [link] [comments]

    Help - game won’t load!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 09:19 PM PST

    Hello - my game won't load. Seems to end with a line that says "Started Thread SaveChunks (path)/Region" "Endofstreamexception: Attempted to read past end of the stream"

    Any advice? Help!?

    submitted by /u/High-Roi
    [link] [comments]

    What graphics settings can an i5 3470 and a GTX 1050 ti run at?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 09:54 PM PST

    Hey you probably saw my last post about if I could run 7dtd on a GT 1030, this time I have another question, what graphics settings can a GTX 1050ti and an intel i5-3470 could you run 7dtd at?

    submitted by /u/JackieSnowie
    [link] [comments]

    World Editor POI proximity limitations

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 12:54 PM PST

    I am planning on messing with it after work, but I was wondering if anyone has knowledge/experience with placing POIs in the same location, but above/below each other.

    Example: A house POI above a separate cave/tunnel POI.

    I got an idea for an underground tunnel POI that I want to have run underneath a town/city. Just wanted to see if it was viable before I started.

    submitted by /u/MogarM
    [link] [comments]

    Creative help

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 01:59 PM PST

    Hello, I am have a little trouble with something that seems it should be easy. First I have a test server that I mess around in to see how things work. I for the life of me cannot get "God mode" enabled. I pressed Q like the default setting shows, I have also set it to other keys none of which turn it on. Is there something else I'm missing? Yes cheat mode is on as I can grab items from the creative menu.

    Second is there a way to copy and paste a server? In my legit server playthrough I dont want to use cheat mode but I want a second server thats a direct copy to test new ideas. I dont want to rebuild my base in my test, I'd like to just have a mimic server.

    Edit: ok I figured the god mode out, you need to hit F1 and type in DM first to enable debug menu. Still unsure on the second part.

    submitted by /u/gsxr_squirrel
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 04:51 PM PST

    I am looking to start a new game with two other people on a modded server. I am only using quality life improvement mods like being able to craft beakers and enemy health bars. My time zone is eastern standard time so it would be preferable to play with others in the same time zone also adults only due to the fact that I swear like a sailor. looking to start tomorrow between 11am-12pm. let me know if you are interested.

    submitted by /u/pedosRscum
    [link] [comments]

    New Ps4 player need help

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 03:50 PM PST

    I recently picked up 7days and I've made it to day 18.

    The last two days during day period I will be working on my base, and suddenly I will be surrounded by a large group of zombies

    Does the amount of zombies you run into on normal days increase the longer you go or have I set up base in a awful area? My base is between an army camp and the city of Perishton.

    submitted by /u/The_Walkin_Dude1
    [link] [comments]

    Best source for scrap polymers?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 07:57 AM PST

    I never have enough

    submitted by /u/Hornedmarten
    [link] [comments]

    Combine items

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 10:09 AM PST

    How can I combine items so that an ax (level 1) becomes an ax (level 2)?

    submitted by /u/OblivionFLYV
    [link] [comments]

    Wanted to share my week long project: Athena's Temple

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 09:56 AM PST

    My friend invited me to try out this game, had gotten the urge to build a large building after helping him do his castle. Decided on the theme of Athena's Temple. This took me a week to do. Carving out the mountain and building all the mats needed. I had to mine like 600k scraps of iron just to reinforce the floor. At first was just going to level the mountain top, but decided leaving it would work better to it's aesthetic. I also chose this location since there is a POI nearby, built a bridge and worked a road up towards the Temple in hopes that when random players go to raid that POI they will want to explore where this bridge leads them to and come across the temple. Planing on leaving open access chests of goodies as a reward, as well as lots of manufacturing items to help them do their thing.

    Also, this is as far as I can tell zero mod server, no cheats or creative mode, everything was done by hand and lots of elbow grease and red bulls.

    First up the floor plan: https://i.imgur.com/mDKrsps.png

    Made from iron rebar upgraded to reinforced concrete. In the supports and all three floor layers not visible outside is upgraded to steel.

    View from the outside at the crest of the hill past the garage: https://i.imgur.com/3iZHQxj.jpg

    View of the attic where all the good stuff will be in: https://i.imgur.com/NCoszrW.jpg

    Video Tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tAfFd_uigs

    Now is it bloodmoon ready? Oh hell no. Still needs lots of work for that. Day 300+ bloodmoons wreck shit up.

    Thanks for checking it out.

    submitted by /u/micdeath
    [link] [comments]

    Making a Custom Map

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 08:51 AM PST

    So I figured out how to use Nitrogen and that's a pretty nifty tool to have.

    But my real question is ; is there a way to "paint" a map? Have completely flat and grassland map, then paint in the water, roads , etc. I want to essentially build a fully custom map and want to know the easiest way to do so.

    I tested the map editor, but things like terrain editor are so small and would be hard to make roads that go up a hill (big hills). Maybe I have to stick with a flat empty map which is fine, but I'd really like all the advice and tools you guys are aware of so I can start working on a custom map for my friends and I to play on.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Digital_Trek
    [link] [comments]

    What horde base works for 4 playwrs

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 12:41 AM PST

    Title says it. What kind of base could work for horde night with 4 players actively participating in the defense? Thanks for any suggestions!

    submitted by /u/CulpaInContrahendo
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to die PlayStation

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 12:23 PM PST

    Anyone wanna start a world together add my user public_tapioca6 PSN

    submitted by /u/MaintenancePatient23
    [link] [comments]

    Map size

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 11:53 AM PST

    My friends and I already started a server but we realized 21 days in that the default map size was wayyy to small. We've already wrenched up every single car in the area. We want to play on a bigger map but we're already in too deep on this server. Is there any way to change the map size on an already existing server without erasing progress made. Pc

    submitted by /u/outchiee
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a new full game mod

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 10:35 AM PST

    I've been playing for a bit now (700+ hours) and was wondering what are your favorite mods, and what would you recommend?

    I have the mod launcher and have played Darkness Falls and Ravenhearst. I like both of them and am just looking for something new. I like big cities, new zombies, and just changing up the items and how you play it. Can you let me know what you like and what's fun?

    submitted by /u/cherbearicle
    [link] [comments]

    Noob help

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 06:37 AM PST

    So I'm new to this game. As a noob, What are the top things I should know / do when starting a new world? Like do I plunder for a couple days or try building a base right away? Any sort of suggestions would be dope. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/WowGetNicked
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Weapon?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 09:50 AM PST

    Which weapon would you have at your side in an average fight, and I'm on Xbox plus cant add anymore polls so take your pick

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/7daysnewbie
    [link] [comments]

    Help me find a crucible please

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 05:32 AM PST

    So my buddy and I are on day 65 and have yet to find a crucible. It's getting pretty inconvenient and expensive at this point having to buy forged steel from a trader if we need something. I understand it's fairly hard to come across and will most likely be at a trader but has anyone had luck finding it in a certain area. Does trader inventory get better in different biomes? We've gone to quite a few traders in the forest but haven't been able to find a trader in the snow or desert yet.

    submitted by /u/_hartzio
    [link] [comments]

    When do you like to Repair your horde base/Base?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 08:21 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel