• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 25, 2021

    7 Days To Die I want to be a successful business owner just like Trader Joel!

    7 Days To Die I want to be a successful business owner just like Trader Joel!


    I want to be a successful business owner just like Trader Joel!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 07:17 PM PST

    He runs a profitable small business during a time of crisis and is known for being "outspoken" with all his clientele. That's it!

    submitted by /u/OfficialInfamousO
    [link] [comments]

    Meat Rain

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 11:28 PM PST

    Skyscrapers?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 04:23 PM PST

    Lolz, I know hardly anybody plays on ps4 beside me, but I ask... Anybody ever cleaned one out and used it as a base? Pros/Cons?

    submitted by /u/kramestain
    [link] [comments]

    Probably a dumb question.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 12:47 AM PST

    Did they add seasons to the game? I'm playing and I'm in a forest area (not snowy) and my character is getting cold for some reason. And on the console additions it doesn't matter where I am unless it's in the desert, it would start snowing and sometimes it would last for days, I just wanted to ask because I know some survival games have seasons and it would be cool if they added seasons as well.

    submitted by /u/PimpMasterBroda12
    [link] [comments]

    Did A19 Change ItemIds?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 03:47 PM PST

    Or am I just an absolute noob? Brand new to PC gaming in general, I recently learned you can just spawn in whatever you'd like, or just go into Creative Mode. I want to recoup all the items my friend and I lost when my power went out and the saved data for our characters were lost.

    What sites do you guys used to find item ids? The most popular one of the top of Google was out of date and had the wrong ID for 7.62 ammo, Iron chest armor, and the military armor. A handful of random things like air conditioner are still correct and such. I did end up going into the game files and found the actual ID for the ammo, but it would be such a pain to slough through it all for everything.

    submitted by /u/Keter99
    [link] [comments]

    Day 1 PVP/PVE server just started an hour ago! 32 player slots! [PC]

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:31 AM PST

    Survivors!

    Welcome to Fort Pastor, where those who arrive survive.

    This 7 days to die server will offer multiple server side mods only featuring 120 slot backpack, quality life, new vehicles, and more fun mods to help extend the game's longevity and quality of life in a fun balanced way!

    We are building a strong community where PVP and PVE is welcomed. This server is for those who are looking for a great PVP server along with an active friendly community.

    Search Fort Pastor to join the battle!

    https://discord.gg/rXGgkDWC

    submitted by /u/RaiderDawg
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness falls mod info.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 04:32 PM PST

    Hey, Me and my friend have started playing DF and it seems ridiculously hard with the amount of zombies? We have been unable to even build some.sorr of base without 20+ zeds just roaming up to the doors.is there anyway to decrease the zombie spawn to below 75? Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/happyshelgob
    [link] [comments]

    Session join Issue with A19.3

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:15 AM PST

    Hey, i have an issue where anytime i join my friends server, i load into it but I can't actually see anything around me once I do. It joins shows the grey wallpaper with the trees from the main menu. The only way to fix it is for him to back out and restart the session and invite me again. Anyone have a fix for that?

    submitted by /u/The1truVargas
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated Server horde night lockup.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:10 AM PST

    So since A18 and A19 we've run into issues running both modded and unmodded servers on bloodmoon nights. Usually bloodmoon 3 or 4 everything goes bad; people/zombies walking in place, no sounds when reloading, people can't join and the server needs to be forcekilled.

    So after much trial and error we found the issue, but we're hoping there's some other workaround. The issue is apparently if there are too may potential locations for something to spawn the game dies during bloodmoon nights; specifically ledges that have no path. What we assume is happening is the game attempts to spawn a zombie in every single block, draw a path, and if it can't, try the next one.

    The reason why we think this is we've removed superfluous edges from things as well as had games with bases built on a plateau, only to need to level the plateau so they stop trying to spawn on any uneven pieces of dirt on the side we missed.

    I've run this both on my machine and a hosted server and the results are about the same; with my own PC at least (even if i didn't try to play) i noticed it does even use more CPU or memory than normal, so it doesn't even seem to be a bottleneck.

    I'm mostly wondering if anyone has a fix beyond us needing to be super careful what POIs/locations we use; like something in the form of a setting or adjustment we've overlooked.

    submitted by /u/ranmyaku262
    [link] [comments]

    Inside corner for stairs.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 12:28 AM PST

    When youre trying to wrap stairs around a corner an outside option for stairs is available but I can't seem to find an inside option for them

    submitted by /u/Efficient_Stranger_3
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone wanna play

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 12:51 PM PST

    Im looking for some chill people to play with.

    submitted by /u/PriestMonke
    [link] [comments]

    Blog: Customizable Settings: Weather and Infection

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 07:47 PM PST

    TL;DR: I wish there was a difficulty setting for weather and infection.

    https://fok7dtd.blogspot.com/2021/02/customizable-settings-weather-and.html

    submitted by /u/FoK_SPAM
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls MOD: seller compound vulnerable?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 08:26 AM PST

    Just died inside a seller compound to a dire wolf who clawed himself inside. Is this a bug or intended?

    submitted by /u/Vresiberba
    [link] [comments]

    War of the Walkers repairing/upgrading blocks

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 07:58 AM PST

    I've just started playing this mod and i'm right clicking with my stone axe to repair a wood frame and all it's doing is destroying the block or doing a harder swing at the item.....how the heck to i upgrade/repair blocks in this mod?

    submitted by /u/techkiller
    [link] [comments]

    Any updates on the next big Version release?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 11:35 AM PST

    Just want to know if we heard anything recent about when the next big release is.

    submitted by /u/shirts21
    [link] [comments]

    Does Nitrogen work for alpha 19?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 05:40 AM PST

    Because it won't work for me, when I was extracting from Winrar it said the file was corrupted, I ignored it to see if it still would work but every time I try creating a new world it says "Image can not be read Can't read input file! null". Has anyone else experienced this? If so, do you know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/PimpMasterBroda12
    [link] [comments]

    Steel smithing

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 11:37 AM PST

    Is there a perk in alpha 19.3 to craft steel items?

    submitted by /u/harrymayes
    [link] [comments]

    What happens if I remove land claim

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 10:58 AM PST

    Will it destroy or reset anything if I remove my land claim block and move it somewhere else in my base? I have a forge and plenty of chests within the land claim

    submitted by /u/Olie_GUYU
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with creating maps using NitroGen World Generator

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 07:09 AM PST

    When I make a map with the generator, I have an issue I run into where there are a large amount of transparent marble blocks in places like doorways and windows. I don't find this out until I'm hours into the game already. I'f I relog, the blocks go away, but If I travel anywhere outside my immediate field of view (like to a house I can't see from where I logged back in) the blocks come back. I've made 3 different maps using this generator, messing with settings trying to fix this issue, but nothing works. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I don't have this issue the maps the game provides.

    submitted by /u/Decaposaurus
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna play on Xbox one

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 10:49 AM PST

    Bought the game the other day and none of my mates have it, if someone wants to play then shout me.

    submitted by /u/JorisBohnson85
    [link] [comments]

    Low cpu/gpu ussage

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 09:32 AM PST

    Hi, I just started playing 7dtd with my friends on my new pc. I have a ryzen 9 3900x, 16gb of ram at 3200 and a 3070. When I play the game with everything on ultra it has like 50 fps with drops and gpu utilisation is at 30-40% and the cpu at 20% and the ram at 30%. On low it works ok-ish with 60 fps and fewer drops. What can I do it is very annoying cause I have a capable pc.

    submitted by /u/xXulica
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer + Roleplay + Cinematics + Horde Every Night!?! A new collaborative project is under way! (ft Crab Clown Jimmy)

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 05:44 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel