• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 25, 2021

    7 Days To Die Just a short, I keep chuckling days after XD

    7 Days To Die Just a short, I keep chuckling days after XD


    Just a short, I keep chuckling days after XD

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 10:15 AM PST

    Darkness Falls

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:38 AM PST

    I've been watching JaWoodles darkness falls playthrough and I love the mod, are there any other good playthroughs on youtube?

    submitted by /u/jnb815
    [link] [comments]

    Horde can come :)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 08:44 AM PST

    7 Days To Die - Best Drawbridge Horde Night Base Design

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 04:25 PM PST

    I survived the 14 day horde

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:13 PM PST

    We now have a new hunting rifle, shotgun, and rocket launcher. We also created our first horde base. There was a zombie crawling on all fours, is this normal?

    submitted by /u/Bruh_Im_Cringing
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness fall noobs late nighters

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:03 PM PST

    Any one new to darkness falls that wants to join up times I can play is usually 9pm Sundays-Thursday's central time probably not till 10-11pm Friday-Saturday private msg me

    submitted by /u/Arcti-RustXB1
    [link] [comments]

    Auto death whenever I join server

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 10:45 PM PST

    Whenever I join my server my character is automatically killed and I'm left with a black screen that is unable to respawn me. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have a backpack mod and HUD mod.

    submitted by /u/RaiderDawg
    [link] [comments]

    Any reason NOT to play a strenght build solo?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:34 AM PST

    So im kinda stuck at a point where i feel like i am done optimizing in this game.
    Im in full steel armor, with a steel sledge, auto shotgun and tactical assault rifle as a side weapon, it feels like there is nothing left to stop me, i just did the day 42 hordenight without even a hint of a sweat(i suspect with painkillers and like 10 medkits i could do it out in the open at this point). i either stunlock zombies with the sledge or murder them outright with the ridiculus stoppingpower of the auto shotgun. the TacRifle is just because im drowning in ammo for it and it has a good mix of range and dmg to take out the odd wandering zombie or screamer.

    Is there a "better" build that im missing? because i tried other builds and they just seem much less powerfull :|

    submitted by /u/Ov3rdose_EvE
    [link] [comments]

    Where to get a refrigerator?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 05:26 PM PST

    Currently decorating my house but there isnt a recipe for a fridge. Do the traders ever sell them?

    submitted by /u/damitaa16
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with the heatmap

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 03:17 PM PST

    So I've got a basement in my 7dtd house and I'm planning on having 2 forges, 2 campfires, a workbench and a cement mixer in it. Will having all of these on at the same time spawn a horde or screamer?

    submitted by /u/Olie_GUYU
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Server

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 05:57 PM PST

    I've been looking for a Darkness Falls + Sorcery server that actually has some regular players. Every one I've found so far are kinda zombie, lights on but no one's home.

    submitted by /u/Andseb
    [link] [comments]

    Will not connect to friends server

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 04:47 PM PST

    I try to connect to my friends peer to peer server and it will not get past the connecting to server issue. It says that either the server disconnected you or connection timed out. Any help?

    submitted by /u/Sabastionf
    [link] [comments]

    Mods for more buildings

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:40 AM PST

    Howdy, does anyone know domÄ› good mods that add buildings? After 100 hours in kinda bored of the same buildings

    submitted by /u/Dextun
    [link] [comments]

    Help with SMX UI Mod

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 12:21 PM PST

    Whenever I join my friend's server the mod works fine, however when I try playing on my single-player world it doesn't. How do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/FriendlySkinship
    [link] [comments]

    Downloaded darkness falls with the mod manager and the game crashes every time it loads to the main menu, I’ve run out of trouble shooting ideas. Has anyone had this problem?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:44 AM PST

    Looking to join

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 05:38 AM PST

    Just got a PC

    submitted by /u/Weedbean42
    [link] [comments]

    Need coordinates for GravesTown

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 02:19 PM PST

    I'm on xbox 1 and I need some coordinates for gravestown

    submitted by /u/fallout76sucksbooty
    [link] [comments]

    Mods not working

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 12:45 PM PST

    I downloaded some mods from Nexus and loaded them into Vortex and The mods won't load. Any hints?

    submitted by /u/IDKMAN1119
    [link] [comments]

    anyone interested in playing?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 12:14 PM PST

    Whenever I go online I always end up with people who just kill me and take my things, now I know that's a big part of the game.

    I am wondering If anyone who plays Xbox one would like to build a small society and work together to travel around and kill zombies. I need more gaming friends so hmu if your interested in playing.

    I havent been playing to long so im really not that far into the game but im sure itll still be fun as hell :D

    submitted by /u/Toxik_Topix
    [link] [comments]

    (PS4) Can you only join random online games?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 09:12 AM PST

    It seems as if you can only pick a Ruleset and that's it. I thought you would be able to pick a specific game and see the game's settings and such. Am I missing something here? And if this is the case, does the PC version have it to where you can actually pick a specific server/game? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Manhuntedreplay
    [link] [comments]

    Any good coordinates for navezgan?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 12:40 PM PST

    I've been looking for big towns or city's for guns and ammo but every coordinate I look up is either inaccurate or there's just flat out nothing.

    submitted by /u/fallout76sucksbooty
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel