• Breaking News

    Monday, February 15, 2021

    7 Days To Die My interpretation of the Lore based on alpha 19

    7 Days To Die My interpretation of the Lore based on alpha 19


    My interpretation of the Lore based on alpha 19

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 09:31 AM PST

    I am trying to figure out the lore in game. I think there was a flu that swept over the world that caused dead flesh to reanimate and skin to go green and necrotic but the muscles stay active. So after the military got over whelmed they dropped nukes to try and clear a zone of nothing for the zombies to starve in or burn. The regions in the center of the dead zones have survivors so the government drops supplies periodically. They also supplied sham sandwiches but those carried the virus either knowingly by the government or infected by all the bacteria in the air from ash and rotting flesh. most military and survivor's got infected leaving us with newer looking corpses. The goverment now only uses canned food that is radiation proof. Now it has been long enough other survivors are incredibly scarce and the burn zones are spreading all over the world leaving few habitable places.

    Ignore my typos im on my phone

    submitted by /u/Meatpilot
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls Players

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 06:30 PM PST

    Need some loyal people to play Darkness Falls with. We can talk about specifics and difficulty once we create a party. My discord is Killerinfidel19#1940 and steam name is bowman19.

    submitted by /u/HDAquatic
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having a hard time finding art of mining 7?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 05:32 PM PST

    In the Hope's of starting a small town

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 12:51 PM PST

    So me and my.girlfriend have been playing this about 4 years now and we just got it on PC weve taken over a small town and have just made it our own weve made little shops even an inn but it's just 2 of us lol weve been thinking about opening to the public but would anyone come? Were not the most outgoing people we pretty much RP lol well.very loosely because we just play for fun

    What do you guys think should we open it? Is anyone willing to join?

    submitted by /u/ShootsYourLadder
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for players for the night

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 10:11 PM PST

    Looking for some people to play some survival games with me and my bf for the night. We have 7 days to die on PC. Dm me!

    submitted by /u/Public-Pomegranate-8
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help here

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 01:13 PM PST

    Hi, my friends and I recently got into the game. We have one problem in our private server and that is when the host of the server goes offline, the server shuts down. It's there a way where he can make it so the server runs when someone is playing on it even when the host logs off of 7dtd?

    submitted by /u/Ennuispectre
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 09:32 PM PST

    Played on console, familiar with the game, looking for fun people to play with Steam friend code: 1042081979

    submitted by /u/4skinless
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t know if I’m the first person to think of this

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 08:15 PM PST

    I have been playing 7 days for a while but this just came to my mind, so you can't build on or too close too trader outposts but you can remain outside of them but still on their turf during the period where they are closed, so my idea is can you stay there on a horde night and dig a trench outside their area and the zombies won't destroy the trader outpost or am I incorrect about this?

    submitted by /u/Ghost4079
    [link] [comments]

    need players that play alot

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 03:17 AM PST

    im newish to pc and only have one freind that plays, but i want to play alot more, so if anyone is intrested, comment on this post

    submitted by /u/lilmofothefish
    [link] [comments]

    Any general console tips?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 04:46 PM PST

    So I've just started a fresh Navesgane world to get back into the swing of things as I havent played the console version since like 2016/17 and there's a new update for me! Very old update for the rest of you and I'm well aware of the publishing situation, it went well, more to follow when PC goes gold.

    For now though this is all I have and I'm really enjoying discovering this game again. I'm on day 33 and I just got a minibike (no book for ages), unlocked steel smithing, cement mixing, chemistry station, just starting work on a farm.

    I'm currently living in 3 separate POIs, a crafting and bed roll hut with my farm and main storage, a forge house and lastly, a converted cabin I use for horde nights. I dug a 2x2 pit around it and filled it with upgraded log spikes, with one opening with a door for the zeds to target, I'm 3 blocks above on a 3x3 iron bar balcony and light them up with whatever ammo I've managed to find on my travels.

    Just wondering if there are any particular skills I should grab, general advice and tips (I have no idea how to mine properly), POIs I should prioritize hitting, base buildings tips etc.

    submitted by /u/MisterWoodster
    [link] [comments]

    Screamer spawned in base, anyone else have this happen?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 10:20 AM PST

    Appreciate any thoughts on this one, never had anything like this happen before.

    I have a base with a bunker underneath that acts as my "living" space (forges, chem station ,etc.). Both my claim block and bedroll are in this space, about 5-7 blocks below ground level. About night 80 while mining in the bunker, I heard a screamer above me. I thought she was poking around the outside of the base as that isn't uncommon for me to hear. However, when I finally got sick of her noise, I popped out of the bunker and found myself face-to-face with her. Somehow, she had spawned right inside. I checked the entrance, and it was still closed up tight. No holes in the roof (iron bars) or walls (2 blocks thick reinforced concrete), either.

    Has anyone else experienced this? Or is there something to screamer spawn mechanics that I'm not familiar with? I figured either the block or the bedroll would take care of the matter. Not too keen on suddenly finding a screamer mob inside the walls one of these nights.

    Appreciate any insight y'all might have!

    submitted by /u/EldritchTheOutdated
    [link] [comments]

    Motion Sensors and Drawbridges

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 04:18 PM PST

    I'm trying to control a drawbridge with a pair of motion sensors. The sensors have overlapping views to ensure the bridge is always extended when I'm standing on or in front of it. I don't want to use duration for this, because sooner or later I'm going to forget to get off the bridge in time and end up in the spikes beneath it.

    However, the sensors have a problem: any time a motion sensor loses track of me, even if I'm in full view of the other sensor at the time, the system cuts power to the drawbridge for a single frame. This seems to happen for other trigger mechanisms, too. Any time a trigger mechanism goes off, even if all the others are on at the time, the drawbridge will be briefly de-powered.

    This one frame causes the entire drawbridge to retract into a full upright position before realizing that it's supposed to be powered and extending again. Naturally, this results in the exact problem I was trying to avoid: I get flung headfirst into my own spikes.

    I'm pretty sure this is a bug. My wiring is correct, as far as I can tell (solar > batteries > switch > sensor > sensor > bridge), but I had to give up on the idea of powered drawbridges entirely because I simply couldn't prevent them from closing up and throwing me off while I'm standing on them. Has anyone else had to deal with this?

    submitted by /u/QuQuasar
    [link] [comments]

    I need PC help from the community

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 05:34 AM PST

    Hello survivors, Big fan of 7d2d and looking to buy a PC so I can finally get into the new alphas after being stuck on A15 for so long. I am so out of touch on PC rigs that I need some advice.

    First off, I plan on playing on my 49" 4k nanocell LG tv. I need to know, what are the must haves in order to play this game smoothly.

    Like how much RAM, 16 gigs good or 32 gigs? What's the best GPU to use also. I keep seeing so many diffrent answers to this, and GPU's right now out crazy priced if your luckily able to find one.

    So, what's the best recommendations so I can play this game without screen tearing and pop in graphics, that can also handle a huge hoard?

    Or maybe you saw a pre made rig that can handle the game somewhere for sale.

    Thanks in advance for any advice. Looking forward to playing the game with the up to date changes.

    submitted by /u/Pantango69
    [link] [comments]

    Are Lucky Looter and the wrench perk worth having in A19? Debating Int/Per vs. Int/Agi.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 12:06 PM PST

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/XBgyManX
    [link] [comments]

    I'm starting to play this game today with my friends, any tips?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 10:30 AM PST

    We just bought it and it will be ours first experience with 7days to die

    submitted by /u/VonWieprzken
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 02:09 PM PST

    How do I make a machete on the PS4 version thanks

    submitted by /u/adxmsmith
    [link] [comments]

    Can't read books

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 01:14 PM PST

    I'm on my first play through in Darkness Falls and I have now several books which I can't read. I've tried reading them from the tool bar and inventory but the read option is greyed out. I have read other books and schematic without problems, but some I just can't read. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/Campi007
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die Putos cuervos!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 12:52 PM PST

    Buenas, Espero que estén bien y que estén lo suficientemente aburridos para echarle un ojo a esto. Ahora acá les dejo el segundo video de 7D2D y la buena noticia es que el 720 y el 1080 esta funcionando! así que mírenlo y gracias por leer esto.

    submitted by /u/Enuma_Elis_EE
    [link] [comments]

    Modding advice

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 08:38 AM PST

    I'm looking for what I think should be a simple mod, however I've tried nexus and found nothing that does what I'm looking for.

    The basic idea is that when a player dies, they resurrect as a powerful zombie, so from my (very) limited knowledge of modding it would be something that is triggered when a player dies, and it spawns, say, a high level special zombie on that tile.

    Does anyone know of a mod that does that, and if not could anyone direct me to a decent place to learn to make one myself?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/DryDrunkImperor
    [link] [comments]

    New game lookin for players

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:32 AM PST

    At the time of posting this ill be starting a brand new navezgane map

    Nomad difficulty Default zombies 18 hr day length Only backpack drop on death 5 day loot respawn 150% loot

    Been a while since i really played so thought it would be fun to start fresh and see if anyone would wanna join. If your interested hit me up on PSN: Caboose190

    submitted by /u/aarocorb90
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Question about Darkness Falls Maps

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:15 AM PST

    Me and the wife really enjoy the Darkness Falls mod. We have just finished the Large1 Map and was kind of disappointed that there were only 2 research laboratories on the map. Yeah there are the military bunkers but we really enjoy the difficulty on the labs.

    Is there a way to add more labs to the maps or maybe do a RWG with either Nitrogen or in game RWG and have more populate?

    Been looking around the interwebs and cant seem to find an answer to this question. If anyone has information on how to do this could you please point me in the right direction?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/kainmodious
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel