• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 16, 2021

    7 Days To Die Bonding

    7 Days To Die Bonding


    Bonding

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:44 AM PST

    This gem of a clip of me testing a new perk I got

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 04:10 PM PST

    I want to tame the animals in this game.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:53 PM PST

    I want a chicken coop so I can have endless eggs so I can bake all the pies I want! And rabbits or snacks as a pet in base...I mean at least there's a snake cage in the game. And after me and my bf watching a direwolf take out a screamer headed to our base, I want one of those too as a base guard dog.

    It would be so cool to have a zombified(or non zombified) dog to go out with you treasure hunting. Or if you're super cool...a bear or a zombie bear. How about owning boars for meat or Grace just for fun?

    submitted by /u/goldminevelvet
    [link] [comments]

    car workshop

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:30 PM PST

    Is there any way me and my friend can both place land claim blocks in our base?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:35 AM PST

    Is there a mod for infinite running

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:28 AM PST

    While I like the stamina system for mining and archery and stuff like that I wish there was a modlet for A19 that gave me infinite walking speed (pretty much stamina wont effect running)

    I dont really care if its unrealistic I just really like exploring the world more.

    If anyone knows of such a mod please tell me

    submitted by /u/jorn818
    [link] [comments]

    New to game need people to play

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:33 PM PST

    New to game need people to play ps4

    submitted by /u/Einnod93
    [link] [comments]

    Creative mode server glitch/crash/lag. Idk.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:58 PM PST

    Im just finishing up my creative mode build, ive changed many settings. I have a few more buildings to complete my caslte and im starting to get situations where i lose control of my mouse and the movment controls make me act like a gyroscope of sorts. Im curious how i can debug my server or stop this from happening without losing what i have. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Chiefchef2564
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get more fuel?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:15 AM PST

    Read title

    submitted by /u/antomcxxx
    [link] [comments]

    so need a pro strat to this game.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:29 PM PST

    i played with the default settings and by day 14 i was incredibly bored. so i started a new game and put it to 3 days for each horde night with 24 zombies. lol....now im scared to go into any POI because i feel so weak without my shotguns. i just got a wooden club and its pretty weak, lol. fighting one zombie feels like fighting the hulk. definately upped the challenge here, but what do you pros do to fight this upped difficulty

    submitted by /u/MOONMO0N
    [link] [comments]

    "Best" building material pre-concrete?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 04:40 PM PST

    Getting ready to make a nice big base for my solo world, but dont want to/cant mass produce concrete just yet, what's my best alternative?

    Just spam upgrades to Wood? Or something like Brick?

    submitted by /u/MisterWoodster
    [link] [comments]

    Possible Bug?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:01 PM PST

    Me and my friend started playing this week, whenever 1 specific person joins (lets name him bob) it closes my game. I host the server so it kicks the other players out. Bob was able to make his own server and we can all connect to it with no issues but we don't want to play on his server. is there any known fix?

    TLDR: When a specific person join server it closes game and crashes?

    submitted by /u/Canadian2k
    [link] [comments]

    Massive City Map?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 03:06 PM PST

    Anyone ever try and make a map that is just one massive city? What are your experiences with it? Any gameplay issues like FPS drops or crashes?

    submitted by /u/MogarM
    [link] [comments]

    World Editor help!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:40 AM PST

    I'm using the world editor on PC but everytime I save and quit the game does not save all the progress I have made and simply reverts back to the default world. What am I not doing that I need to do??

    submitted by /u/JerodTheAwesome
    [link] [comments]

    Coop Map Question

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:47 PM PST

    Hey I was wondering if it's possible to play on a Singleplayer Custom Map with mods installed together with a friend? Can I just host the game via Steam for him or will there be problems with my custom map and mods installed?

    Can any of you guys help me:)

    submitted by /u/MacCrimmonJr
    [link] [comments]

    Base over water?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:33 AM PST

    I remember playing years ago and at the time you could have a base on the water and it was impossible for zombies to get to you, is this still a thing?

    submitted by /u/zedicus94
    [link] [comments]

    Newer mostly vanilla server, looking for a few more players.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 01:23 PM PST

    Server is on day 28 as of this posting, has three people on the server right now, two very active, one with more commitments. Admin is very active and willing to make tweaks to the server to make it more enjoyable. Possible modding down the road but for now, still pretty plain.

    Navezgane is the map.

    DM me if interested.

    submitted by /u/krazy_saine
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a list somewhere of what all the traders sell?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:00 PM PST

    7 days to die problem multipleyer

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:57 AM PST

    Hi, I have a problem with the multipleyer when a friend tries to connect, such a message pops up I could not retrieve server information I use hamaci someone knows the solution to this problem?

    submitted by /u/Mechanic_Clean
    [link] [comments]

    Casual play

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:39 AM PST

    Anyone want to join me on PC for a Day 35 horde right now? I'm really board. English speaking preferred or good enough, 18+. Pm me for steam/discord.

    submitted by /u/Tinysniper2277
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness falls can't invite friends

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:37 AM PST

    Anyone here know how I can invite my friends to.my darkness falls world? we both have the mod running through 7d2d mod launcher.. when we click invite nothing comes up unlike the vanilla version

    submitted by /u/Tpeall96
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox to PC questions

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:34 AM PST

    So I recently bought the PC version of the game but I first played it on Xbox. I was just wondering what the new things are to do in the PC version that was not in the Xbox version. I know there is a lot, I was just wondering about anything I should be aware of getting/making that I wouldn't know about. What are the new things to build/do in the game?

    I know there are trucks in the game now and not just that Minibike.

    And aren't there turrets, automated things you can do with electricity?

    submitted by /u/PurePipRaptor
    [link] [comments]

    What can I do to keep playing on PS4

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:35 AM PST

    If I cant get the 4X4 truck? How long must I wait why...

    submitted by /u/d__buc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel