• Breaking News

    Friday, March 19, 2021

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday


    Friend Finder Friday

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    You could also join the Official 7DTD Discord and post in whichever (PC,Xbox, Playstation) LFG channel you're looking to find people to play with!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    This video explains trading and vending machines. Hopefully useful.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    Infection on every hit

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    Is there a mod that makes every hit give you an infection? Or at least vastly increases the probability of infection with each hit?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/normificator
    [link] [comments]

    Egg perk?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    Is there a perk to increase the amount of eggs you find in nests? Follow up question: Where the fuck are all the eggs?

    submitted by /u/MargaretDumont
    [link] [comments]

    Sound Bug?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    I don't know if it's a sound bug or something but sometimes when I'm chopping wood the sound I get when I get wood is like almost silent (I don't know how to describe and I don't know how to do a video)

    submitted by /u/ShyGamerGirl23
    [link] [comments]

    7daystodie (xboxone)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 05:26 PM PDT

    Hi I am new to the game and I am loving it already but the game has so many bugs and glitches that are really annoying and make me not like it will this game ever get updates?

    submitted by /u/XoneGTxFRONTMANx89
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the suggested building and advice for first horde night?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    I'm thinking about finding a building with roof access and barricade all entrances while surrounding it with spikes. Any other advice and defence techniques?

    submitted by /u/AuzCakez7
    [link] [comments]

    Why upgrade wood block to reinforced wood block? I'm not seeing any numerical differences.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    They both show 225 hp and when I hit them with various tools, they lose the same hp. Assuming I don't plan to upgrade to stone, why would I spend wood to upgrade it beyond regular wood?

    submitted by /u/X_Static_X
    [link] [comments]

    Weird glitch, anybody dealt with this before? No luck through Google, was all phantom blocks and sparkling texture glitches. On the current 7dtd update.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    Darkness falls download aid

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 04:45 AM PDT

    I've been seeing a lot of people posting that they are having trouble using a mod launcher to download darkness falls. I had the same problem when trying to download it. I highly suggest you download it manually. there are so many videos you can watch and it's much easier and you won't run into any problems

    I will link the video i used at the bottom of this post.

    Have a good day!

    https://youtu.be/hFP8LvvvUGQ (This is the video I used)

    submitted by /u/ChefIswick
    [link] [comments]

    Is it me or did the new stable update (A19.4) nerf the reinforced concrete upgrade?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    I swear, it costed 10 concrete mixes to upgrade rebar frame block to reinforced concrete before this update. I didn't see it mentioned anywhere in the patch notes so I was disappointed when my bridge had to remain undeveloped. Now it apparently costs 20 concrete mixes to upgrade the rebar.

    It was probably well deserved since you could upgrade regular concrete with 10 more mixes but I didn't see anyone talk about the change yet.

    submitted by /u/mental_risktaker
    [link] [comments]

    End Game Base Design, (Lowkey XP farm)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    Looking for tips, designs and other varying methods for an end game base design. I have can get all things steel, concrete giant holes ect. Any tips would be amazing. (Currently on day 91, with a gamestage of roughly 250). Alpha 19 version, newest version on pc.

    submitted by /u/Bradensbro2005
    [link] [comments]

    You spin me right round (Camera locking up and spinning in Alpha 19.4)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    terrain redraw

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    terrain redraw

    Any thoughts on how to fix the terrain redraw issue? We don't have the dtm_processed files on the host machine. The mountains in the distance aren't there, they continuously disappear as the right terrain is redrawn when you move in any direction. 19.4b

    https://preview.redd.it/whqzmpjcc3o61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=7d823050637bed5ef850806e64dec061e8456f16

    submitted by /u/Youvegotmail99
    [link] [comments]

    Best overhaul mods for a first-time modder of the game?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    I'm looking to spice up a solo playthrough of the game, I am by no means an expert at this game, but looking at the articles on the "top 10 overhaul mods" online, literally, all of the overhaul mods boast almost the exact same core features and I am at a complete and total loss when looking to choose one.

    One main issue I see with lots of the mods is complaints online about the horrible balance, supposedly, for example, darkness falls apparently just ups enemy health and crafting time and difficulty which doesn't make the game more fun, just makes shit unnecessarily take longer, just makes things more tedious.

    And another mod I saw that "Overhauls crafting" by removing schematic gain from perks, in theory, that sounds cool and realistic but you could end up never finding the schematics for something essential like a the minibike, I would rather watch paint dry than be forced to walk across the map everywhere 30+ days into the game because I have to rely totally on rng for vehicle/forge/workbench schematics.

    Is there a mod that avoids making things just more tedious? and one that doesn't ruin the crafting system?

    submitted by /u/GhostManPRO
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a group!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    I usually play this with my husband but with him going back to work recently we can't play much. I love this game and I'm just looking for a group of adults to play it with. I'm usually on around 11pm or so est, after I get off work. Just looking to have some fun with some fellow 7dayers. Pm me for my steam name and we can add each other!

    submitted by /u/boxjelly93
    [link] [comments]

    What is the Dishong tower called in the prefab

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    What schematics have I read?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 02:56 AM PDT

    I know when looking at books there is an icon that indicates whether you've read that book before. However, in crafting I can't find any indication as to whether or not I've read the recipe. Is there a way to tell? (I'm tired of collecting materials to craft things only to realise I haven't read the schematic)

    submitted by /u/korben270
    [link] [comments]

    Noob help regarding mods

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 12:41 AM PDT

    Hey so iv played a little while and I saw a video with someone using Valmod overhaul, so I tried in vein to figure out how to install it. I installed modloader, but it wasn't in the list. Then I found collected modlets for alpha 19, I installed them and it seems to work, I have the classes etc. But is that it? There's like no main install? I just use the normal maps with the modlets? I was kinda expecting new maps aswell. I'm so confused..

    When I go to the main pack it says made for alpha 16, so am I meant to rollback the game somehow? Like darkness falls, I just used modloader, and off I went and it contained everything I needed. But I'm having difficulty understanding this one

    submitted by /u/Filomianor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel